The Talking Cabbage
Raku
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 10]

Mike

Mike

Boofer wrote:
Mike wrote:It's cut me so deep that I now have a vagina.

And there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. Very Happy
I might rub it up and down iank's favourite things.

Genkimonk

Genkimonk

I`m half expecting Hartnell to try shag the newly regenerated Doctor, only for his heart to give in, and the burst of orasmic energy sending him back to his original Tardis where he regenerates.

Fuck this shit to high heaven. Its just fucking shit. All of it.

Rob Filth

Rob Filth

Genkimonk wrote:I`m half expecting Hartnell to try shag the newly regenerated Doctor, only for his heart to give in, and the burst of orasmic energy sending him back to his original Tardis where he regenerates.

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Now you're just giving them ideas!

http://www.thefuckingobvious.com

burrunjor

burrunjor

I like how you're implying I'm an advocate of identity politics when I keep denouncing it.

Do keep up dear.

You ARE an advocate of identity politics. This "I'm a critic of Islam, I hate the SJW's" isn't fooling anyone Mike since you never actually criticise those things, shout down any criticism of those who do, and behave 100 percent like an SJW.

Mike

Mike

burrunjor wrote:
I like how you're implying I'm an advocate of identity politics when I keep denouncing it.

Do keep up dear.

You ARE an advocate of identity politics. This "I'm a critic of Islam, I hate the SJW's" isn't fooling anyone Mike since you never actually criticise those things, shout down any criticism of those who do, and behave 100 percent like an SJW.
Please, learn to read, for all our sakes.

Zarius

Zarius

Rob Filth wrote:
Genkimonk wrote:I`m half expecting Hartnell to try shag the newly regenerated Doctor, only for his heart to give in, and the burst of orasmic energy sending him back to his original Tardis where he regenerates.

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Now you're just giving them ideas!

Jodi dumps Billy because he fluffs his sexy chat up lines LOL

burrunjor

burrunjor

Jodi dumps Billy because he fluffs his sexy chat up lines LOL

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Defeatment

Boofer

Boofer

Mike wrote:
burrunjor wrote:

Do keep up dear.

Please, learn to read, for all our sakes.

'You're either with us or against us.'

Only Binary positions allowed, Mike. You should know this, you silly man!

Subtlety and nuance were banned by the Youtube Pseuds Convention of 2015. LOL LOL LOL

Zarius

Zarius

Defeatment wrote:http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2017-07-23/mark-gatiss-to-star-in-the-doctor-who-christmas-special

Gatiss appearing! Work your Christmas around this joy!

A resonant echo?

If the viewers aren't watching, does he make a sound?

The Talking Cabbage

The Talking Cabbage

Zarius wrote:A resonant echo?

Presumably, this will be accompanied by wet water, hot fire, wooden trees and elastic bands.

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

I hope Gatiss will be an indeterminate future Doctor so he can then have his own big finish range, action figure, tea towel/oven glove combo set etc

Zarius

Zarius

Zarius

Zarius

..Scratch that, Gatiss is playing a Brig [not our Brig, thankfully]

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2017-07-23/mark-gatiss-will-play-the-captain-in-the-doctor-who-christmas-special--but-who-is-he

Speaking of the character, Gatiss revealed earlier to Empire that The Captain had a, "resonant echo in the whole Doctor Who story," and that it was, "a privilege, an honour and a thrill" to play him.
All of which suggests that there's more to 'The Captain' than meets the eye. So, who is he? His Time Lord-esque title doesn't offer many clues. But the fact that he's a World War I captain — and seemingly linked to the show's past — at leasts opens up the possibility that he might be linked to something like the War Games, the 1969 Patrick Troughton serial that saw World War I soldiers kidnapped from their battlefields. Or he could even be a young version of Brigadier Lethbridge Stewart — or at least a relative. The Christmas special does, after all, feature the First Doctor — why not go the whole Classic Who hog?

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

Vulnavia

Vulnavia

Zarius wrote:

Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

The first Doctor with that shitty Tinkerbell regeneration effect...
To coin a phrase: FUCK THE FUCK OFF!!! No

Also, Gatiss again, and with star billing - nepotism much?

And Polly's dress is the wrong colour; if such fanwankery really has to be indulged*, they could at least pay attention to detail.

*HINT: it really doesn't.

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

Mott1

Mott1

I saw that guardian article today, was going to post it.

Also Moffat was quoted in The Sun today, saying that that the only person who didn't like the new appointment as The Doctor was a fat spotty guy in a basement, or words to that effect.

Adam Ant Driver

Adam Ant Driver

Mr. Happy wrote:Stupid, dull and unsexy? Then you could be the next Doctor Who companion!
Ooh boy! I think I'm in with a shot. bounce

https://thehiveforum.forumotion.com

Genkimonk

Genkimonk

You know it is incredibly sad in oh so many ways. If you had told me in the past that Doctor Who would return and that he'd be meeting his first incarnation, I would have been extremely excited. Now, I just don't give a crap and not sure I can be arsed to watch it. THAT is how far Doctor Who has fallen.

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

It's Christmas day, what else are you going to be doing?

Boofer

Boofer

Drugs, hopefully.

Genkimonk

Genkimonk

They don't celebrate Christmas in Japan, so I will be working as normal.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum