Go down  Message [Page 1 of 10]

Rob Filth

Rob Filth

Who's looking forward to the Christmas Special then? :D Deatho10

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

http://www.thefuckingobvious.com

The Talking Cabbage

The Talking Cabbage

Hopefully, I'll have blagged a Switch by then, and will be getting PWNED by 11 year olds on Splatoon instead.

burrunjor

burrunjor

Its funny cause its true.

Raku

Me. I only stuck round to watch Moffat's arcs play out and I like Argus Filtch.

iank

iank

Stick a fork in it, it's finally done. Rolling Eyes LOL

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

burrunjor

burrunjor

Doctor Who's target audience in 2018

iank

iank

A cosplayer First Doctor followed by the Dickless Doctor! LOL
I can hardly wait!

Mike

Mike

I love how triggered you all are.

Keep it up. Smile

iank

iank

Of course you do Michelle. Big Grin

Mike

Mike

iank wrote:Of course you do Michelle. Big Grin
Oh aren't you witty?

xxxxx

Raku

Mike wrote:I love how triggered you all are.

Keep it up. Smile

It is amazing to watch.

burrunjor

burrunjor

Mike wrote:I love how triggered you all are.

Keep it up. Smile

Yeah you can't just use triggered as a blanket term for everyone who thinks something is shit. By that logic then every time someone complained about New Who (like you writing a poem about how Moffat was a cunt and a pube haired twat) on your forum they were triggered.

And again Mike you are just proving my point that this was never about representation. It was simply about spitting in the faces of fans you think you're superior than.

Hence why you can't supply ANY reason as to why this is a good idea other than a vague "all change is good" in which case why bitch about the Doctor and Rose Wuv story as hey that was a change?

The only reasons you have supplied so far are the most petty "I hope this upsets so and so". Same applies for every other female Doctor advocate.

burrunjor

burrunjor

Mike wrote:
Oh aren't you witty?

xxxxx

And Bumfluff and Bumjaw are the height of sophistication xxxxx Wink

Mike

Mike

burrunjor wrote:
Mike wrote:
Oh aren't you witty?

xxxxx

Never said they were, but they don't imply a regressive bigotry either, just a valuation.

burrunjor

burrunjor

Mike wrote:
burrunjor wrote:
Mike wrote:
Oh aren't you witty?

xxxxx

Never said they were, but they don't imply a regressive bigotry either, just a valuation.

Well if you want to get over sensitive and over PC to the point where being told you're big girl is evidence of bigotry I could accuse you of mocking the Aboriginie language. Burrunjour is the name of creature the Aboriginies believed to exist in the Australian jungles. Its NOT my real name, but you always take the mickey out of it and mock how it sounds, so you ridicule other people's languages, you sir are a racist LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

iank

iank

"Regressive bigotry!" LOL LOL LOL

Oh man, poor, deluded, brainwashed Michelle is the gift that keeps on giving! LOL

Mike

Mike

burrunjor wrote:
Mike wrote:
burrunjor wrote:
Mike wrote:
Oh aren't you witty?

xxxxx

Well if you want to get over sensitive and over PC to the point where being told you're big girl is evidence of bigotry I could accuse you of mocking the Aboriginie language. Burrunjour is the name of creature the Aboriginies believed to exist in the Australian jungles. Its NOT my real name, but you always take the mickey out of it and mock how it sounds, so you ridicule other people's languages, you sir are a racist LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

I could also accuse you of appropriating the words of cultures you know next to nothing about, bumfluff.

Also, I'm mocking you, bumfluff, not the word. Bumfluff.

Mike

Mike

iank wrote:"Regressive bigotry!" LOL LOL LOL

Oh man, poor, deluded, brainwashed Michelle is the gift that keeps on giving! LOL
Yeah, mocking transsexualism is pretty bigoted, iank.

burrunjor

burrunjor

I could also accuse you of appropriating the words of cultures you know next to nothing about, bumfluff.

Then why not just call me a cunt instead of trying to link it to and get humour out of these proud people's language.

And how do you know I am not an Aboriginie who moved to Glasgow and takes a deep offence at my culture being mocked by a fucking white male!

Mike

Mike

burrunjor wrote:

Then why not just call me a cunt instead of trying to link it to and get humour out of these proud people's language.

And how do you know I am not an Aboriginie who moved to Glasgow and takes a deep offence at my culture being mocked by a fucking white male!
Because I don't like using that word.

And because it's abundantly clear that you're not in any way an Aborigine, bumfluff. For starters, you don't know how to fucking spell the word.

Boofer

Boofer

Michelle?

Ooh, I bet that cut deep, Mike! LOL LOL LOL

burrunjor

burrunjor

Because I don't like using that word.

And because it's abundantly clear that you're not in any way an Aborigine, bumfluff. For starters, you don't know how to fucking spell the word.

Oh so you're assuming my culture based on a spelling mistake. I am deeply offended Mike. Deeply Crying or Very sad

Also maybe I'm transracial. I might look like a bit sweaty Scots guy but identify as a 13 year old aboriginie girl and you are being transphobic.

Mike

Mike

burrunjor wrote:Also maybe I'm transracial. I might look like a bit sweaty Scots guy but identify as a 13 year old aboriginie girl and you are being transphobic.
I like how you're implying I'm an advocate of identity politics when I keep denouncing it.

Do keep up dear.

Mike

Mike

Boofer wrote:Michelle?

Ooh, I bet that cut deep, Mike! LOL LOL LOL
It's cut me so deep that I now have a vagina.

Boofer

Boofer

Mike wrote:It's cut me so deep that I now have a vagina.

And there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 10]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum