The Hive

You are not connected. Please login or register

New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 7]

126 Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine on Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:52 am

I suspect the lunacy is so deeply entrenched that they would actually rather the franchises fail than admit they're the ones in the wrong.

View user profile

127 Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine on Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:16 pm

@iank wrote:I suspect the lunacy is so deeply entrenched that they would actually rather the franchises fail than admit they're the ones in the wrong.

I LOVE it when they eat their own!

Remember this cunt Chris Hardwick? He's your typical die hard feminist fan who is happy to throw his fellow nerds under the bus to be popular with a bunch of fake nerds (both male and female BTW) who want to push their agenda on everything.

Here he is insulting everyone opposed to a female Doctor.

Guess who has been accused of abusing his girlfriend?

Chris Hardwick Booted From Website He Founded Over Abuse Allegations

Feminists on twitter have been screaming that he be blacklisted, fired from any gigs. Now whilst I loathe the cunt, at the same time we should adopt a innocent until proven guilty policy. It'll come back to bite you in the ass.

Still the loyal SJW fans he wanted the approval of so badly are not giving him a chance and are baying for his blood.

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Karma is a bitch if you are one Big Grin

View user profile

128 Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine on Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:34 pm

Male third-wavers often seem to be trying to make amends for their own latent guilt.

Funny how so many turn out to be genuine abusers themselves.

It reminds me of JSOS (Jimmy Saville Overcompensation Syndrome), in that whatever bad deeds they do privately, they feel they must counter and overbalance those actions by appearing as publicly virtuous and sanctimonious as possible.

View user profile

129 Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine on Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:26 am

All of Chris Hardwick's shows have been pulled and he will not be moderating panels at ComicCon

http://www.digitalspy.com/showbiz/news/a859614/talking-dead-host-chris-hardwick-denies-sexually-assaulting-chloe-dykstra/

View user profile

130 Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine on Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:37 am

I've never heard of him.

View user profile

131 Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine on Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:45 pm

What SJW's don't get is what goes around comes around. LOL LOL LOL

View user profile

132 Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine on Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:42 pm

@iank wrote:I've never heard of him.
#

He's been mentioned here a few times...complete bell-end who mocked fans opposed to Jodie's casting

And I have to apologize, I meant to post this in the series 11 thread Big Grin

View user profile

133 Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine on Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:40 pm

Any official evidence on the decline of dwm yet?

View user profile

134 Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine on Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:45 pm

@iank wrote:I've never heard of him.

He's every single thing wrong with modern geek culture condensed into one human being.

View user profile

135 Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine on Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:25 pm

@Boofer wrote:Any official evidence on the decline of dwm yet?

Since the new Time Team was installed? I doubt it. Gareth Roberts is a bit of an attention whore anyway, Cornell even more so.

View user profile

136 Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine on Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:42 pm

I imagine if the whispers are true, they'll be keeping the sales figures under wrap as long as possible.

View user profile

137 Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine on Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:50 am

What they fail to understand is that younger people don't read. Either out of stupidity by the failing education system, or being too glued to their computers, reading just doesn't appeal to them. So why take a media that is suitable for long term fans (you know, the one's who were willing to spend money to keep the show alive between the down years) and change it for the 5 minute attention span generation?

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. New Who is made for stupid people by stupid people. And it is that reason why it will never last as long as the classic. Just look at the RTD era now. It is unwatchable.

View user profile

138 Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine on Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:51 pm

Not that I still read the rag, but on FB someone told me that this issue has a special section where Christel Dee looks at the history of DW and complains about how its been too white and too male dominated.

DWM a magazine made by idiots, for idiots.

View user profile

139 Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine on Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:53 pm

Cristel Dee?

Where the fuck do these people get their names?

She sounds like a premium Pyrex dildo.

View user profile

140 Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine on Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:01 pm

@burrunjor wrote:Not that I still read the rag, but on FB someone told me that this issue has a special section where Christel Dee looks at the history of DW and complains about how its been too white and too male dominated.

DWM a magazine made by idiots, for idiots.

The Time Team take a look at 'The Talons of Weng Chiang' this month and although they find much to praise, they also complain that its very white and male (or words to that effect - I haven't actually read the article).

Predictably, there's a mass debate (geddit?) on Gallifrey Base about the article and Talons/racism in general.  Meanwhile, on Twitter, Dr Elizabeth Sandifer has proclaimed that anyone who likes Talons is a racist.  Gareth Roberts has pitched in as well.

Please don't show any more Classic Who to Christel and Co, or else we'll have this same SJW bullshit every single month.

View user profile

141 Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine on Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:26 pm

If Talons of Weng Chiang is offensive because it has an white actor playing a Chinese character, how much more offensive is it for a man to pretend to be a woman in real life?

View user profile

142 Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine on Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:23 pm

Have you seen Dr Elizabeth Sandifer?

What DOES he look like!
LOL

143 Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine on Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:22 pm

That'll be Chibs in a month

View user profile

144 Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine on Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:24 pm

View user profile

145 Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine on Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:13 pm

I think the photo pretty much says it all.

View user profile

146 Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine on Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:10 pm

@burrunjor wrote:Not that I still read the rag, but on FB someone told me that this issue has a special section where Christel Dee looks at the history of DW and complains about how its been too white and too male dominated

That will be interesting for the three people that actually bother to read it.

147 Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine on Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:18 pm

WTF DWM is thinking employing these cunts is beyond me. No one wants to listen to their wank on the internet, and they think ramming this racist, sexist shit down the throats of loyal readers (the great majority of whom, I'll wager, are white men) is going to end well?
The stupid.... it burns.

View user profile

148 Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine on Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:48 pm

Perhaps Christel Dee can look at the history of Dr Who (i.e. 1963 to 1989) and also discover it was talent-dominated.

View user profile

149 Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine on Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:58 pm

The chronically talentless do not even comprehend actual talent. They only like their own level i.e useless.

View user profile

150 Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine on Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:57 am

DWM offering half-price subscriptions.
Getting desperate?

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum