DeadManRising
Farticus
Mike
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 13]

iank

iank

I suspect the lunacy is so deeply entrenched that they would actually rather the franchises fail than admit they're the ones in the wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

burrunjor

burrunjor

iank wrote:I suspect the lunacy is so deeply entrenched that they would actually rather the franchises fail than admit they're the ones in the wrong.

I LOVE it when they eat their own!

Remember this cunt Chris Hardwick? He's your typical die hard feminist fan who is happy to throw his fellow nerds under the bus to be popular with a bunch of fake nerds (both male and female BTW) who want to push their agenda on everything.

Here he is insulting everyone opposed to a female Doctor.

Guess who has been accused of abusing his girlfriend?

Chris Hardwick Booted From Website He Founded Over Abuse Allegations

Feminists on twitter have been screaming that he be blacklisted, fired from any gigs. Now whilst I loathe the cunt, at the same time we should adopt a innocent until proven guilty policy. It'll come back to bite you in the ass.

Still the loyal SJW fans he wanted the approval of so badly are not giving him a chance and are baying for his blood.

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Karma is a bitch if you are one Big Grin

Boofer

Boofer

Male third-wavers often seem to be trying to make amends for their own latent guilt.

Funny how so many turn out to be genuine abusers themselves.

It reminds me of JSOS (Jimmy Saville Overcompensation Syndrome), in that whatever bad deeds they do privately, they feel they must counter and overbalance those actions by appearing as publicly virtuous and sanctimonious as possible.

Zarius

Zarius

All of Chris Hardwick's shows have been pulled and he will not be moderating panels at ComicCon

http://www.digitalspy.com/showbiz/news/a859614/talking-dead-host-chris-hardwick-denies-sexually-assaulting-chloe-dykstra/

iank

iank

I've never heard of him.

DogStar2000

What SJW's don't get is what goes around comes around. LOL LOL LOL

https://theleisurehive.proboards.com/

Zarius

Zarius

iank wrote:I've never heard of him.
#

He's been mentioned here a few times...complete bell-end who mocked fans opposed to Jodie's casting

And I have to apologize, I meant to post this in the series 11 thread Big Grin

Boofer

Boofer

Any official evidence on the decline of dwm yet?

burrunjor

burrunjor

iank wrote:I've never heard of him.

He's every single thing wrong with modern geek culture condensed into one human being.

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

Boofer wrote:Any official evidence on the decline of dwm yet?

Since the new Time Team was installed? I doubt it. Gareth Roberts is a bit of an attention whore anyway, Cornell even more so.

iank

iank

I imagine if the whispers are true, they'll be keeping the sales figures under wrap as long as possible.

Genkimonk

Genkimonk

What they fail to understand is that younger people don't read. Either out of stupidity by the failing education system, or being too glued to their computers, reading just doesn't appeal to them. So why take a media that is suitable for long term fans (you know, the one's who were willing to spend money to keep the show alive between the down years) and change it for the 5 minute attention span generation?

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. New Who is made for stupid people by stupid people. And it is that reason why it will never last as long as the classic. Just look at the RTD era now. It is unwatchable.

138New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine - Page 6 Empty Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine 21st August 2018, 2:51 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

Not that I still read the rag, but on FB someone told me that this issue has a special section where Christel Dee looks at the history of DW and complains about how its been too white and too male dominated.

DWM a magazine made by idiots, for idiots.

139New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine - Page 6 Empty Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine 21st August 2018, 3:53 pm

Boofer

Boofer

Cristel Dee?

Where the fuck do these people get their names?

She sounds like a premium Pyrex dildo.

140New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine - Page 6 Empty Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine 21st August 2018, 6:01 pm

Kaijuko

Kaijuko

burrunjor wrote:Not that I still read the rag, but on FB someone told me that this issue has a special section where Christel Dee looks at the history of DW and complains about how its been too white and too male dominated.

DWM a magazine made by idiots, for idiots.

The Time Team take a look at 'The Talons of Weng Chiang' this month and although they find much to praise, they also complain that its very white and male (or words to that effect - I haven't actually read the article).

Predictably, there's a mass debate (geddit?) on Gallifrey Base about the article and Talons/racism in general.  Meanwhile, on Twitter, Dr Elizabeth Sandifer has proclaimed that anyone who likes Talons is a racist.  Gareth Roberts has pitched in as well.

Please don't show any more Classic Who to Christel and Co, or else we'll have this same SJW bullshit every single month.

141New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine - Page 6 Empty Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine 21st August 2018, 9:26 pm

Richayard

If Talons of Weng Chiang is offensive because it has an white actor playing a Chinese character, how much more offensive is it for a man to pretend to be a woman in real life?

142New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine - Page 6 Empty Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine 23rd August 2018, 12:23 pm

Clayton Dickman

Clayton Dickman

Have you seen Dr Elizabeth Sandifer?
New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine - Page 6 Dr_eli10

What DOES he look like!
LOL

143New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine - Page 6 Empty Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine 23rd August 2018, 4:22 pm

Zarius

Zarius

That'll be Chibs in a month

144New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine - Page 6 Empty Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine 23rd August 2018, 8:24 pm

Richayard

New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine - Page 6 DkIXnHQUYAIFOKa

145New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine - Page 6 Empty Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine 23rd August 2018, 10:13 pm

iank

iank

I think the photo pretty much says it all.

146New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine - Page 6 Empty Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine 27th August 2018, 5:10 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

burrunjor wrote:Not that I still read the rag, but on FB someone told me that this issue has a special section where Christel Dee looks at the history of DW and complains about how its been too white and too male dominated

That will be interesting for the three people that actually bother to read it.

147New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine - Page 6 Empty Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine 27th August 2018, 10:18 pm

iank

iank

WTF DWM is thinking employing these cunts is beyond me. No one wants to listen to their wank on the internet, and they think ramming this racist, sexist shit down the throats of loyal readers (the great majority of whom, I'll wager, are white men) is going to end well?
The stupid.... it burns.

148New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine - Page 6 Empty Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine 27th August 2018, 10:48 pm

Mott1

Mott1

Perhaps Christel Dee can look at the history of Dr Who (i.e. 1963 to 1989) and also discover it was talent-dominated.

149New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine - Page 6 Empty Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine 27th August 2018, 10:58 pm

iank

iank

The chronically talentless do not even comprehend actual talent. They only like their own level i.e useless.

150New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine - Page 6 Empty Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine 16th September 2018, 8:57 am

iank

iank

DWM offering half-price subscriptions.
Getting desperate?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum