TiberiusDidNothingWrong
DeadManRising
Farticus
Mike
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 13]

Farticus

They are not progressive. They are bullies and narcisistic sociopaths. They want it all and they don't care how.

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

shane cook

@shanecook71
4m4 minutes ago
More
WTF?? just read Time Team article, where did these morons come from, never seen a 3rd Doctor story before? Comparing shots from Spearhead to being the same as in Rose? Not fast enough for them?? Send them back to Kindergarten .....

https://twitter.com/shanecook71/status/992924293548752896

LOL

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine - Page 2 2yn2dzb

New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine - Page 2 1zlrbfd

Cunts

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine - Page 2 S3iiip

New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine - Page 2 357k9j7

New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine - Page 2 2vrznf8

New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine - Page 2 Scb9xl

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

Bunch of children's TV presenters, they're probably all coked up

Farticus

There is no real diversity here. They are all media wannabees. They all know each other. It's all related to Christel Dee being hyped for years now. One of the team went to the same university as Christel and did the same course. Christel's real name is a secret.

Some of them attacked DW for years until they got what they wanted. It's a stitch up.

In the team is one from BBC News, one from Penguin Books, one from BBC Studios....

No-one will criticise anything.

Boofer

Boofer

Demonstrates who their demographic is now.

NuWho is for tween girls.

End of.

Utter crap.

If I was a 10 year old boy I'd go and watch something full of lasers, giant robots, war and bad ass heroes in.

Farticus

Boofer wrote:Demonstrates who their demographic is now.

NuWho is for tween girls.

End of.

Utter crap.

If I was a 10 year old boy I'd go and watch something full of lasers, giant robots, war and bad ass heroes in.

Except DW is going to be on Sunday evening which is a night of shows aimed at older women.

So they won't GET the younger audience. The BBC are clueless. By the time Dr Who meets Rosa Parks and then Dr Who goes to the Salem Witch Trials and the Dr Who meets the witchhunter King James..... kids and especially young lads won't be on board.

They will be watching the Marvel films et al.

iank

iank

Why are DWM employing six year olds now?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

Somebody, please tell me you read Sam Saffold's profile above, it's the most pretentious load of guff imaginable. I don't want to hear their opinion on anything.

Last edited by Mr. Happy on 7th May 2018, 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

Boofer wrote:

Have you tried Star Trek Discovery?

Boofer

Boofer

Mr. Happy wrote:
Boofer wrote:

Have you tried Star Trek Discovery?

It's not bad.

Sometimes excellent.

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

Boofer

Boofer

It's like classic Who presented by the Fine Bros, but instead of kids or coffin dodgers it's cunty, young new media bellends instead.

New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine - Page 2 Dciwol10

burrunjor

burrunjor

Boofer wrote:It's like classic Who presented by the Fine Bros, but instead of kids or coffin dodgers it's cunty, young new media bellends instead.

New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine - Page 2 Dciwol10

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

The new and improved time team is turning out to be just as big a train wreck, as the 13th Doctor is going to be.

I've been looking at a lot of these people on twitter and they get so prickly when people accuse them of not being real fans. The overcompensating they are doing to show how they are true Who fans is hilarious.

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Aliens of London had THREE cliffhangers. The very last shot of the episode is the big green alien thing going "mwhahahahaha". Hardly "captivating" stuff.  Fucking tossers.

Last edited by CommanderMaxil1983 on 7th May 2018, 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

The real skill? I don't think anybody has ever claimed the cliffhangers were the best bit of the show. I mean FFS, when Nu-Who has two-parters they still have cliffhangers, nowadays we just have hangers on like these tosspots

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

burrunjor wrote:I've been looking at a lot of these people on twitter and they get so prickly when people accuse them of not being real fans. The overcompensating they are doing to show how they are true Who fans is hilarious.

Can you link a few?

iank

iank

What a bunch of utter, worthless CUNTS. What the fuck is going on over there at DWM? I know they've always had their heads up Cardiff's arses, but this is just taking the piss now.
A dead magazine to complement a dead show.

DeadManRising

DeadManRising

Relies too heavily on cliffhangers?

But... the format of the show was different back then. Classic Who stories were always divided into multiple episodes. Common sense would dictate you put something exciting at the end of the episode to entice viewers to tune in next week to see the rest of the story. This is basic writing 101. What's the issue here exactly?

iank

iank

The issue is that they're fucking retarded, and DWM has now sold out its final few remaining vestiges of credibility with classic fans.

Boofer

Boofer

Bet they all watch Eastenders and fucking lap up that 'doof doof' shit at the end every time.

This is essentially an attempt by the ultra-identitarian media luvvie left to bury the old show so they can reframe the entire franchise as mouthpiece for ideologically possessed lunatics.

My guess is there'll be no old Who in the magazine by the end of Jodie's tenure as the 'time of the month lord'.

iank

iank

The Time of the Month Lord!Big Grin

Oh I am so stealing that! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Genkimonk

Genkimonk

https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/doctor-who-fans-boycott-official-12496989

Seems the backlash has made it to the media.

If I wasn't in Japan and had stopped buying the magazine post Rose, I too would be cancelling my subscription.

Sorry, but the youth of Britain today are fucking morons. I just don't care about there opinions because they lack the experience to be truely critical. They have been born into a society that has been eroding quality of the arts for well over 10 years. They are the "everything now" generation, and would find slower moving stories boring.

You know what really earks me though? My Japanese kids LOVE the classic stuff. I lent a student the Daleks and one of the Tennant DVDs, and the family got back to me saying the black and white one was really fun and interesting.

Kids, watching a show in a foriegn language have a better understanding than the brain dead, youtube pop idol wannabes of today's British youth.

So yeh fuck them. Hopefully they will soon realize the hardship of working for the franchise when they get Ian Levine on their door step with a strap on and white gym shorts.

Fuck I sound like a Daily Mail reader, but I don't care.

iank

iank

LOL Wow, Gary Russell's exposing himself as the prick he always was there, isn't he? It's these colossal hypocrite sellouts who are the biggest criminals to me. The young retards are just idiots who don't know any better, it's the long-term supposed "fans" who've sold the program, the character and their fellow fans down the river that really piss me off the most. Utter shameless sellout CUNTS.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum