DogStar2000
TiberiusDidNothingWrong
DeadManRising
Farticus
Mike
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 13]

251New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine - Page 11 Empty Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine 16th September 2019, 8:24 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Pepsi Maxil wrote:Don't see that a lot in this shit fandom.

Go figure.... some fans actually have minds of their own.

252New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine - Page 11 Empty Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine 16th September 2019, 8:30 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Tanmann wrote:
Pepsi Maxil wrote:Don't see that a lot in this shit fandom.

Go figure.... some fans actually have minds of their own.

That doesn't seem to be the case in most sections of fandom. They all direct their bile toward a man that can no longer defend himself against the disgusting onslaught of abuse.

253New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine - Page 11 Empty Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine 16th September 2019, 9:49 pm

iank

iank

I wonder if the Showman doco on the 26 blu ray will actually be a nice one instead of the hatchet job on the Resurrection DVD?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

254New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine - Page 11 Empty Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine 19th September 2019, 4:16 pm

Zarius

Zarius

The JNT feature in this week's issue is great, especially the story from Cartmel about how Turner liked to troll Pip and Jane . They did not get along.

255New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine - Page 11 Empty Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine 14th October 2019, 2:32 pm

Zarius

Zarius

New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine - Page 11 EG1IXOEWwAAbMUs

256New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine - Page 11 Empty Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine 22nd October 2019, 12:23 pm

Zarius

Zarius

Apparently there may be an answer to what happened to the time team...one of them has been tweeting lately that they were black-listed for constantly trying to critique old serials, and Moffat in regards to perceived sexism. Looks like the ediors actively decided to put an end to it.

257New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine - Page 11 Empty Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine 22nd October 2019, 3:18 pm

Boofer

Boofer

Zarius wrote:Apparently there may be an answer to what happened to the time team...one of them has been tweeting lately that they were black-listed for constantly trying to critique old serials, and Moffat in regards to perceived sexism. Looks like the ediors actively decided to put an end to it.

Have they just been killed or has it been a few months? LOL

Go woke, go broke, muthafuckas! LOL LOL LOL

I'm glad they didn't last. They were a bunch of condescending, sanctimonious ideologues pushing bullshit identitarianism and neomarxist social values on an audience that's far more interested in good stories and paying homage to the past, not destroying it.

258New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine - Page 11 Empty Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine 22nd October 2019, 3:25 pm

Bernard Marx

Bernard Marx

Zarius wrote:Apparently there may be an answer to what happened to the time team...one of them has been tweeting lately that they were black-listed for constantly trying to critique old serials, and Moffat in regards to perceived sexism. Looks like the ediors actively decided to put an end to it.
This is very good news, but who uploaded these tweets? I’m intrigued to see them.

259New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine - Page 11 Empty Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine 22nd October 2019, 3:40 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

Bernard Marx wrote:
This is very good news, but who uploaded these tweets? I’m intrigued to see them.

Claudia Boleyn. She is complaining about how her opinions have been silenced, and how she was told not to keep calling Steven Moffat a sexist by the magazine. She also says this is why we should never trust men on the left.  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL

She has just become BeKind. There is no difference between them now. Sad but true. You can either do a Laci Green and become open to other people's opinions and become a better person, or you can just go further down the rabbit hole and become a bigot, and sadly Claudia has done the latter, when she seemed almost on the cusp of the former. Check out her twitter feed.

I said hiring Claudia wouldn't work out. Look at my earlier posts in this thread. I warned that she couldn't work on the magazine because she kept going on about how Steven Moffat promotes sexual assualt in his scripts, but the cucks who run DW magazine wouldn't listen.

Now its blowing up in their faces as their woke fans are turning on them. I wonder if Nicholas Briggs will want the fans he considered worse than the Daleks back?

260New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine - Page 11 Empty Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine 22nd October 2019, 5:37 pm

Zarius

Zarius

Claudia got the sack? That's even better than I thought...I feel bad for her because she does have mental health issues, but she also deserves every bit of what she gets by engaging in toxic behaviour...hopefully it humbles the rest of the team should they ever be brought back

Heard an interesting rumour about Chirstle Dee too...seemingly she doesn't really support Jodie's casting (meaining her reaction video was a put-on), this info comes from Eddie of Outpost Skaro though so as you can tell it's a trite suspect

261New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine - Page 11 Empty Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine 22nd October 2019, 7:25 pm

Boofer

Boofer

burrunjor wrote:Claudia Boleyn. She is complaining about how her opinions have been silenced, and how she was told not to keep calling Steven Moffat a sexist by the magazine.

LOL LOL

Did she not understand that the purpose of the magazine is to support the brand/franchise and not to traduce it? Sales come first, ultimately. If you're going to work in the 'system', you can't attempt to pull it apart like a glorified Rik and expect a round of applause.

She clearly went in with her student politics mentality, thinking that she'd somehow change the world and Who if she 'went in' on Moffat and everything else she found unreasonably objectionable about the show.

Clueless about economics, and clueless about the divisions she's helping to cause by focussing and atomising every facet of her and everyone else's identity.

Fuck her mental health too. She's a toxic person - bipolar or not.

262New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine - Page 11 Empty Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine 22nd October 2019, 7:29 pm

Boofer

Boofer

Zarius wrote:seemingly she doesn't really support Jodie's casting (meaining her reaction video was a put-on), this info comes from Eddie of Outpost Skaro though so as you can tell it's a trite suspect

Is that because she'd suddenly come to reason, or because she wanted to cast an obese Pakistani lesbian quadriplegic in a motorised wheelchair?

263New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine - Page 11 Empty Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine 22nd October 2019, 7:50 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

Cunnus Maximus wrote:
Zarius wrote:seemingly she doesn't really support Jodie's casting (meaining her reaction video was a put-on), this info comes from Eddie of Outpost Skaro though so as you can tell it's a trite suspect

Is that because she'd suddenly come to reason, or because she wanted to cast an obese Pakistani lesbian quadriplegic in a motorised wheelchair?

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

I think its more a case of rats fleeing a sinking ship. Big Grin

264New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine - Page 11 Empty Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine 22nd October 2019, 8:15 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

Burrunjor, a man who knew what he was talking about wrote:They aren't even just bootlickers to the new version of Doctor Who anymore. By hiring Claudia Boleyn they've proved that. Claudia Boleyn said some unbelievable things about the entire Steven Moffat era. She accused him of being a sexist, a homophobe, an ableist etc.

You might as well have Rob Filth reviewing New Who LOL. If anything what he's said about it isn't as bad, as aside from calling its makers cunts, all he did was slag its stories. Claudia accuses the show of promoting sexual assault. I mean you're actually going to have this person review your own series in your own magazine that the people who work on the series work on? What happens when they get her to review a Moffat episode? "Here our resident Who expert accuses the show of promoting rape. Now an interview with the man who wrote that episode" LOL.

Do I look smug right now, I feel smug.

This comment from Gary Russell meanwhile hasn't aged as well.

Shameless Sell Out wrote:This new Time Team is the single best thing to have happened in DWM in donkey’s years. If it upsets a bunch of moronic ‘Doctor Who is only for those of us who’ve been there since the proper series’, even better.

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

What are you going to do now Gary? Your new woke fans weren't quite what you were hoping for. Do you want us "moronic Doctor Who is only for us" crowd back? (oh the irony of the Fitzroy Crowd to say that anyone else wants to hijack DW!)

265New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine - Page 11 Empty Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine 22nd October 2019, 9:04 pm

UncleDeadly

UncleDeadly

Burrunjor wrote:
I said hiring Claudia wouldn't work out. Look at my earlier posts in this thread. I warned that she couldn't work on the magazine because she kept going on about how Steven Moffat promotes sexual assualt in his scripts, but the cucks who run DW magazine wouldn't listen.

Its hard to believe they actually thought that particular viper wouldn't turn around and bite them on the hand. So naive; a Faustian pact if ever I saw one. Still, its no more or less than they deserve. Pillocks. LOL

Cunnus Maximus wrote:
She clearly went in with her student politics mentality, thinking that she'd somehow change the world and Who if she 'went in' on Moffat and everything else she found unreasonably objectionable about the show.

Quite. You don't seem to understand, Claudia dear, this isn't really about you at all, its about Doctor Who magazine trying to jump on a trendy bandwagon. You may really believe all that nonsense you spout but they only pretend to in order to flog stuff. Don't you know the rules of the game here?

Honestly, one could almost commend Claudia for sticking to her principles rather than toeing the line, if only her principles weren't so utterly batshit.

266New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine - Page 11 Empty Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine 22nd October 2019, 9:44 pm

iank

iank

Ha ha! Fantastic news!
In the unlikely event you ever read this, Claudia, may I say that it's clueless, toxic entitled CUNTS like you that have led the program to its current appalling state.
If the backlash and the move to purge Who and its fandom of the likes of you has actually already begun behind the scenes... ABOUT FUCKING TIME!

Now don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out.... CUNT! Big Grin

267New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine - Page 11 Empty Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine 22nd October 2019, 10:21 pm

REDACTED

A shame. In the past, I saw Claudia as being a naive girl who fell into the wrong crowd and would hopefully see the light one day.

Sadly the chances of that happening are rather slim at the moment....

268New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine - Page 11 Empty Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine 22nd October 2019, 10:22 pm

REDACTED

iank wrote:Ha ha! Fantastic news!
In the unlikely event you ever read this, Claudia, may I say that it's clueless, toxic entitled CUNTS like you that have led the program to its current appalling state.
If the backlash and the move to purge Who and its fandom of the likes of you has actually already begun behind the scenes... ABOUT FUCKING TIME!

Now don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out.... CUNT! Big Grin

Ian Levine, is that you? LOL

269New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine - Page 11 Empty Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine 22nd October 2019, 10:25 pm

iank

iank

PHUCKING aye! LOL

270New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine - Page 11 Empty Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine 22nd October 2019, 11:24 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

None of the other time team have seemed to mention Claudia being sacked, but these tweets from Beth, who also runs the Time Ladies are hilarious.

She is having a meltdown at being accused of not being a true fan. She claims that all of classic who just fades together for her, and that those who have seen all of classic who are privileged.

https://twitter.com/0hMySt4rs/status/1186709969393082370

https://twitter.com/0hMySt4rs/status/1186709971255382017

https://twitter.com/0hMySt4rs/status/1186710698396733442

https://twitter.com/0hMySt4rs/status/1186710700472913920

https://twitter.com/0hMySt4rs/status/1186711016735944706

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

This time team is as big a trainwreck as Jodie's abberation. Nicholas Briggs, Gary Russell, you all deserve this.

PS I come from a poorer background than her and I managed to watch every classic who story that exists. Big Grin

Also I love this she and others like her are allowed to dismiss people as not true fans for not liking Pisstaker, but the fact that she doesn't know anything about Classic Who and just thinks it all blends together is fine?

Yeah Jon Pertwee and William Hartnell, easy to get those two mixed up.

271New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine - Page 11 Empty Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine 22nd October 2019, 11:30 pm

UncleDeadly

UncleDeadly

Christ. Who the hell ever said that you have to have seen every episode to be a true fan?? Claiming to be a fan and not even knowing who Jon Pertwee is though..? Bit of a problem.

Last edited by UncleDeadly on 22nd October 2019, 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

272New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine - Page 11 Empty Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine 22nd October 2019, 11:31 pm

UncleDeadly

UncleDeadly

Hm. Looks like Claudia has been tweeting about gay characters in Emmerdale today. 27 times...

273New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine - Page 11 Empty Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine 22nd October 2019, 11:38 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

UncleDeadly wrote:Christ. Who the hell ever said that you have to have seen every episode to be a true fan?? Claiming to be a fan and not even knowing who Jon Pertwee is though..? Bit of a problem.

Also its hilarious that everything has to be a privilege with these people. Being a man is a privilege, being white is a privilege, and now knowing more about a tv show than her is a privilege. Meanwhile these are people who actually DO come from rich privileged backgrounds. Has this woman ever done 10 hour shifts in a call centre for minimum wage? I did for years! LOL LOL LOL LOL

PS no one would care that she knows fuck all about Classic Who, if it wasn't for the fact that she and others like her, didn't come to the franchise, insult the fans, tell them to get the fuck out of their fandom, and demand that everything in it be changed to their liking. Big Grin

274New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine - Page 11 Empty Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine 23rd October 2019, 12:06 am

Boofer

Boofer

TV PRILEDGE IS A RAEL THINK YUO RACISTISTS!

275New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine - Page 11 Empty Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine 23rd October 2019, 12:15 am

iank

iank

LOL The biggest question is how can you hire such complete clods, and not see where it was going to end up?
Look, they're little dumbasses, but of course they're going to take the money if it's thrown at them. It's those doing the throwing that truly boggles the mind. How could anyone seriously have thought hiring these clowns was ever a good idea?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum