You are not connected. Please login or register

New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine on Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:22 pm

After ten years in the job, Tom Spilsbury is stepping down as editor, his final issue this month's issue 515, and his replacement is Marcus Hearn, who previously co edited the magazine in the nineties, and who currently edits the special edition and Essential Doctor Who tie in magazines.

https://doctorwhomagazine.com/a-change-of-editor-for-dwm/

View user profile

2 Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine on Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:00 pm

Thank god that pink haird fool is gone. Did you ever see him on BBC news? My God. He utterly ruined the magazine and filled it with rimmers of RTD and Moffat.Utterly void of any real criticism of the show. I think its actually high time they just kill the bloody thing.

View user profile

3 Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine on Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:07 pm

Mike

Dick Tater
@Genkimonk wrote:Thank god that pink haird fool is gone. Did you ever see him on BBC news? My God. He utterly ruined the magazine and filled it with rimmers of RTD and Moffat.Utterly void of any real criticism of the show. I think its actually high time they just kill the bloody thing.

Not sure that's Spilsbury you're thinking of.

View user profile

4 Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine on Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:56 pm

@Genkimonk wrote:Thank god that pink haird fool is gone. Did you ever see him on BBC news? My God. He utterly ruined the magazine and filled it with rimmers of RTD and Moffat.Utterly void of any real criticism of the show. I think its actually high time they just kill the bloody thing.

I doubt that will change. I really can't see the magazine biting the hand that feeds them, they do the same with BF.

View user profile

5 Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine on Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:59 pm

I skimmed over a few issues a while ago. They said Angels Take Manhattan made more romantic sense than actual sense and they also were quite scathing of In The Forest of the Shite.

They can on occasion allow their standards to rise Surprised

View user profile

6 Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine on Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:47 pm

I'm pretty sure that "pink haired fool" was DWM writer Ben Cook, not Tom Spilsbury. Wink

View user profile

7 Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine on Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:45 am

Ben Cock is a major cock.

8 Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine on Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:39 pm

@iank wrote:I'm pretty sure that "pink haired fool" was DWM writer Ben Cook, not Tom Spilsbury. Wink

Can't be meeee then.
Now if you said "pink headed tool"...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum