DogStar2000
TiberiusDidNothingWrong
DeadManRising
Farticus
Mike
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 13]

151New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine - Page 7 Empty Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine 17th September 2018, 10:45 am

burrunjor

burrunjor

iank wrote:DWM offering half-price subscriptions.
Getting desperate?

No how can that be?

PS just took a gander over at one of the new woke time team, Claudia Boleyn's page and she is saying that it was because of straight people that Ace didn't get a cool mechanic girlfriend.

Bi As Hope Status

Yeah we all know that absolute lady killer JNT had a terrible problem with gay people. DW was clearly the most homophobic show on tv during the 80s, with the most homophobic fans like that Ian Levine. LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

When they come out with crap like that, that's trying to bring divisive politics into the show for no reason, insults the fans as not being able to take a gay character, (compared to them, because they are so fabulous and progressive,
Modern day Martin Luther Kings for sure) and also demonstrates a catastrophic lack of knowledge of the show you are PAID to review. Is it any wonder people are abandoning this shit stain of a magazine to compliment a shit stain of a show?

152New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine - Page 7 Empty Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine 17th September 2018, 11:25 am

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

But the man in charge was gay, was he not?

This idiot Claudia person should NOT be involved with DWM in any way. It was people like her that ruined my interest in the series in the first place! Did fans act like this in 1987?

153New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine - Page 7 Empty Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine 17th September 2018, 10:21 pm

iank

iank

I really hope it all burns now.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

154New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine - Page 7 Empty Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine 20th September 2018, 11:25 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

Here Claudia Boleyn one of DW's time team really knowing how to win round the fans.

The Doctor would be ASHAMED of you

I can't believe the sexist fans

PS I think she'll miss the "sexist" Doctor Who fans when the sales of DWM come in Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Buy DWM

155New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine - Page 7 Empty Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine 20th September 2018, 11:48 pm

iank

iank

The Doctor would put a spoiled, narcissistic little brat like her well and truly in her place. But the real Doctor has not been seen on air for nearly 30 years now.

156New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine - Page 7 Empty Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine 21st September 2018, 12:41 am

tardis

tardis

I wonder if she understands her hypocrisy since she’s one of the ones falling over themselves with praise BEFORE they’ve seen anything. It really goes both ways here.

157New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine - Page 7 Empty Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine 21st September 2018, 11:09 am

burrunjor

burrunjor

iank wrote:The Doctor would put a spoiled, narcissistic little brat like her well and truly in her place. But the real Doctor has not been seen on air for nearly 30 years now.

Indeed imagine how the old William Hartnell style drill sergeant's would deal with the SJWs and the Soyboys. It doesn't bear thinking about!

158New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine - Page 7 Empty Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine 21st September 2018, 2:44 pm

Zarius

Zarius

Maxil McCoy wrote:But the man in charge was gay, was he not?

This idiot Claudia person should NOT be involved with DWM in any way. It was people like her that ruined my interest in the series in the first place! Did fans act like this in 1987?

I actually feel a bit sorry for her, she has a history of mental illness, and a few years ago I probably would have been behaving exactly like her if not for medication...oh and a bit of growing up.

She's still in her 20s, she'll hopefully look back on this as a silly phase in her life.

159New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine - Page 7 Empty Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine 21st September 2018, 4:05 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Zarius wrote:
Maxil McCoy wrote:But the man in charge was gay, was he not?

I actually feel a bit sorry for her, she has a history of mental illness, and a few years ago I probably would have been behaving exactly like her if not for medication...oh and a bit of growing up.

She's still in her 20s, she'll hopefully look back on this as a silly phase in her life.

That's sad. As a sufferer of mental problems myself, I can only relate.

160New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine - Page 7 Empty Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine 21st September 2018, 4:20 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

Yeah I suppose you're right. She never stuck me as a horrible, nasty person or anything. Until she blocked me she always responded in polite, and nice ways. Also I feel she blocked me more because I kept questioning her, rather than anything else. In all fairness if there was some guy constantly questioning you on this and that, you'd probably think "fuck it cannot be arsed with this shit anymore".

Still since we are talking about the downfall of DW here I can't really not mention her in the sense, that she is a part of DWM which is destroying the brand's visibility in popular culture, and furthermore whilst she may have been more even handed in the past, now she is getting into a terrible habit of slandering the white male fans, and ANYONE who thinks differently on this as being sexist, racist, etc so I can't really not comment on her here in this thread. It would be hypocritical when I go on about Whovian Feminism.

I suppose though its not really one person, more the sjw fans collectively that have fucked over the franchise.

161New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine - Page 7 Empty Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine 21st September 2018, 4:32 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

burrunjor wrote:

Yeah I suppose you're right. She never stuck me as a horrible, nasty person or anything. Until she blocked me she always responded in polite, and nice ways. Also I feel she blocked me more because I kept questioning her, rather than anything else. In all fairness if there was some guy constantly questioning you on this and that, you'd probably think "fuck it cannot be arsed with this shit anymore".

Still since we are talking about the downfall of DW here I can't really not mention her in the sense, that she is a part of DWM which is destroying the brand's visibility in popular culture, and furthermore whilst she may have been more even handed in the past, now she is getting into a terrible habit of slandering the white male fans, and ANYONE who thinks differently on this as being sexist, racist, etc so I can't really not comment on her here in this thread. It would be hypocritical when I go on about Whovian Feminism.

I suppose though its not really one person, more the sjw fans collectively that have fucked over the franchise.

She's also really gorgeous. Some of her Instagram photos are just WOW. I think Christel Dee is slightly more irritating because she seems to be everywhere.

162New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine - Page 7 Empty Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine 21st September 2018, 5:51 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

She's also really gorgeous. Some of her Instagram photos are just WOW. I think Christel Dee is slightly more irritating because she seems to be everywhere.

Christel Dee doesn't annoy me as much actually. I've never really noticed her being outright nasty to the fans who don't like the decision to gender swap. Maybe a few comments of "its about time" but nothing particularly nasty like "you're all incels without enough disposable income." etc that we see from the others, so I don't hate her.

Then again I do also hold her and Whovian Feminism more accountable for the downfall of DW than others like Claudia who were just people online, as they were the ones who spoke to the creators and makers of the show like Rachel Talalay. Again however its really more the SJWs for want of a better term as a whole who pushed for this crap, than just a couple of individuals, but Dee and Whovian Feminism are the most high profile.

Claudia I think might have gotten a bit worse recently since she started to work for DWM. I noticed she deleted a lot of her old videos too. Maybe DWM didn't want them up because she went after Moffat?

The sad thing about Claudia Boleyn and her ilk is that they do make some valid points now and again. Claudia is completely right about Moffat being stuck in a cringey, patronizing "women are wiser, men are sex crazed idiots" mindset when writing his couples like Amy and Rory.

See here. I reckon this is probably when Claudia and her brother started to dislike Mofftwat LOL, and I don't blame them.

However her and the other critics of Moff just go too far with accusing him of being an outright woman hater, a homophobe, a racist, etc and they just end up seeming like a modern day Mary Whitehouse (hell maybe Mary Whitehouse had some valid complaints about the show being too violent, that were swamped under her insane criticisms of the show's violent stories turning the next generation into serial killers.)

I still say that they all the SJWs however care more about is taking a role away from men than in beefing up women, as ultimately they don't ever pay any attention to female led series or films. They may tweet about the Wonder Woman movie that's out in cinema's but again its hardly the same thing.

163New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine - Page 7 Empty Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine 22nd September 2018, 4:44 pm

Boofer

Boofer

Christel Dee sounds like a brand of Pyrex dildo.

164New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine - Page 7 Empty Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine 22nd September 2018, 10:31 pm

iank

iank

Less depth.

165New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine - Page 7 Empty Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine 15th October 2018, 12:10 pm

Zarius

Zarius

Here's former DWM editor Clayton Hickman having a grumble about the new TARDIS

https://twitter.com/claytonhickman/status/1051573477889757190

166New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine - Page 7 Empty Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine 7th November 2018, 10:22 pm

Boofer

Boofer

Is there any news on the figures for DWM?

167New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine - Page 7 Empty Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine 7th November 2018, 10:42 pm

Boofer

Boofer

If you want something doing, do it yourself.

Seems like it's dropped off a little.

The circulation is pretty poor though. Mind you, at £5.99 a copy they're still grossing £1.4m a year.

New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine - Page 7 FnWoBMf

168New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine - Page 7 Empty Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine 7th November 2018, 11:02 pm

iank

iank

Totally uninteresting these days, much like the show.

169New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine - Page 7 Empty Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine 16th November 2018, 4:38 pm

Zarius

Zarius

Geez, the Time Team were at their laziest this month...reviewing the first three episodes of Jodie's series!

At least we finally got an enemy connected to The Doctior's past in the DWM comic strip...the daughter of Dogbolter!

170New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine - Page 7 Empty Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine 16th November 2018, 7:35 pm

Boofer

Boofer

Zarius wrote:Geez, the Time Team were at their laziest this month...reviewing the first three episodes of Jodie's series!

At least we finally got an enemy connected to The Doctior's past in the DWM comic strip...the daughter of Dogbolter!

Fuck me, you still buying that trash?

171New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine - Page 7 Empty Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine 16th November 2018, 8:56 pm

iank

iank

Honestly, I can't even remember the last time I even flicked through it on the shelf.

172New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine - Page 7 Empty Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine 16th November 2018, 9:57 pm

Boofer

Boofer

iank wrote:Honestly, I can't even remember the last time I even flicked through it on the shelf.

I haven't bought a copy since the early 00s.

Read a few, mind.

But I've never thought it worth the bother to invest any money into.

Why would I give my cash to a bunch of complete bellends?

173New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine - Page 7 Empty Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine 16th November 2018, 10:09 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Never purchased an issue in my life. Sounds like a complete waste of a fiver. The DVDs, Target novels and soundtracks are the only DW related things I buy.

174New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine - Page 7 Empty Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine 17th November 2018, 8:48 pm

Zarius

Zarius

Boofer wrote:
Zarius wrote:Geez, the Time Team were at their laziest this month...reviewing the first three episodes of Jodie's series!

Fuck me, you still buying that trash?

I still enjoy some of the articles that delve into prior productions (loved their Micheal Pickwood tribute) as well as the reviews of the Big Finish lot and the comic strip. I stay away from the letters section, cosplay features and "reviews" for the new episodes, really it may be expensive, but it's still a good read and it's virtually all I have left of my old weekend purchase traditions

175New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine - Page 7 Empty Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine 13th December 2018, 10:57 pm

TheTimeTraveller

TheTimeTraveller

The DWM concept is old fashioned now, a product of a monocultural ethnostate that has been destroyed. As for its content, it's worthless. Utter rubbish. It will die with the female spinoff over the next three years.
Good riddance.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum