You are not connected. Please login or register

Series 11

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 24 ... 38  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 38]

226Series 11 - Page 10 Empty Re: Series 11 on Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:09 pm

Commander Maxil

Commander Maxil
Dick Tater
@burrunjor wrote:
What were the Oz ratings? I always like to laugh more. Big Grin

I don't know them exactly but its not even in the top 30. Its tanking in the three places DW is most popular America, Australia, and the UK.

Maybe if Jodie could stop pulling stupid faces for three seconds and the shows fans and spokespeople stopped being sanctimonious condescending cunts for 1 second, then it might do a bit better.

Series 11 - Page 10 1500129534722

Series 11 - Page 10 2Q==

Series 11 - Page 10 559757-gettyimages-1001934026

Series 11 - Page 10 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQJJUNz6MXMZAv2cEIMoPIepD7fQGjPP8j07LVUKP_PqHnk97Y

Series 11 - Page 10 Stylist-jodie-whittaker-mean-tweets-570x299

Series 11 - Page 10 Tumblr_pi2gorWzQy1vxs7nro1_500

Series 11 - Page 10 Maxresdefault

Perhaps they should have made her read out a tweet that brought up the fact that Romana never once regenerated into a man in Destiny of the Daleks and that the Doctor was only shown male faces in The War Games.


_________________
Series 11 - Page 10 Giphy
View user profile

227Series 11 - Page 10 Empty Re: Series 11 on Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:51 am

@Commander Maxil wrote:Perhaps they should have made her read out a tweet that brought up the fact that Romana never once regenerated into a man in Destiny of the Daleks and that the Doctor was only shown male faces in The War Games.

It's a shame she didn't read my tweet where I told her to stick the sonic up her time hole.

View user profile

228Series 11 - Page 10 Empty Re: Series 11 on Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:04 am

Some additional info on the New Year's Day special, and a fairly generic synopsis

https://www.bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/latestnews/2018/doctor-who-NY-day

View user profile

229Series 11 - Page 10 Empty Re: Series 11 on Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:12 pm

The man who takes one for the team every Sunday night so we don't have to - Bowlestrek returns with his Demons of the Punjab - Post-Episode Discussion...



LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

View user profile

230Series 11 - Page 10 Empty Re: Series 11 on Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:37 pm

I quite enjoy bowlestrek, except for his cringe disclaimers. I guess he's been forced into giving them though by the rabid conformists.

The female spinoff has definitely lost the center, there isn't that same mass audience that Who used to rely on pre-2011 and which gradually melted away post-2010. Bowlestrek illustrates the thinking of the middle pretty well.

View user profile

231Series 11 - Page 10 Empty Re: Series 11 on Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:11 am

Commander Maxil

Commander Maxil
Dick Tater


_________________
Series 11 - Page 10 Giphy
View user profile

232Series 11 - Page 10 Empty Re: Series 11 on Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:00 am

So it takes a behind-the-scenes treat for an ill child for us to see Daleks, Zygons, Cybermen etc this year...

I doubt that "she's so much better than the boy Doctors" line was her own opinion though, bet she was fed that line by the BBC

View user profile

233Series 11 - Page 10 Empty Re: Series 11 on Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:06 am

Vomit worthy.

View user profile

234Series 11 - Page 10 Empty Re: Series 11 on Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:54 am

@Zarius wrote:So it takes a behind-the-scenes treat for an ill child for us to see Daleks, Zygons, Cybermen etc this year...

I doubt that "she's so much better than the boy Doctors" line was her own opinion though, bet she was fed that line by the BBC

Of course it wasn't. I'd go as far as to say this family don't even watch DW. They did say they sit down every Saturday to watch it, and its actually on on Sunday!

I've said it before and I'll say it again, hiding behind children is a low feminists are often willing to stoop too.

Case in point.



It also reminds me of that episode of South Park where the liberals use the children for their advert and finish it by saying that if you don't support them you hate children LOL.

"Watch Doctor Who or you hate little sick children. You don't hate little sick children do you?"

Also by their own logic just as many if not more little children will hate this change. At work a woman I know says her little boy of 5 was upset by the Doctor being a woman and doesn't watch it anymore. Funny though he can just fuck off and be told not all his role models need to look like him, whilst the little girls are told that its a GOOD thing that their role models look like them?

Why do I feel there is a double standard here?

Also once again Jodie insults women in the genre by making out that because of her women can finally have role models.

It makes me LOL that stupid feminists like Claudia Boleyn and emasculated cucks like Five Who Fans and Mr Tardis actually come out with this shit without realising how it insults women of the genre more than any of the supposed sexists they "battle" against like Bowlestrek?

Basically in order to slightly beef up Jodie, one actress playing a male character, they decide to insult EVERY single other leading lady in the genre, and indeed every other supporting woman in the genre if not the entertainment industry, as Jodie actually said that boys did all the cool things in general. So no female singers or scientists or anything then either?

Dana Delorenzo, Lucy Lawless, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Sigourney Weaver, Lynda Carter, Shannen Doherty, Holly Marie Combs, Alyssa Milano, Gina Torres, Katey Sagal, Alyson Hannigan, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Neve Campbell, Michelle Yeoh, Maggie Cheung, Gal Gaddot, Jennifer Morrison, Lana Parilla, Charisma Carpenter, Julianne Moore, Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Lawrence, Michelle Rodriguez, Eliza Dushku, Mila Jovivich, Lori Cardelle, Scarlett Johanson, Amy Acker, Elizabeth Sladen, Billie Piper, Freema Agyeman, Michelle Pfiefer, Noomi Rapace,  you're all utterly worthless because all of the heroic, dashing roles you played weren't previously men.

Also I mean its not like there were any other prominent female entertainers in the past 10 years, apart from Amy Winehouse, Lady Gaga, Adele and Susan Boyle, you know the best selling, most respected and most influential singers of the past 20 years. Lady Gaga, Adele and Amy Winehouse have all won grammy's and an Oscar, Adele for Skyfall, Amy for her biopic and Gaga no doubt will win one for A Star Is Born, but hey these women's accomplishments are utterly worthless because they weren't men's accomplishments with a female face slapped on them.

Remember that's all a female Doctor is. Apart from Verity Lambert and Delia Derbyshire, the majority of people involved in DW have been men. It was men who created him, men who brought him to life, men who created his most famous enemies, men who wrote his best stories, men who fought to keep him on the air in dark times, men who made him a global phenomenon. Jodie's just coming in after its global following and hoovering up the credit, but apparently that's still a better accomplishment than Amy becoming the most prominent British singer of the past 30 years off her own merit? (Remember her dad was a cabbie.)

I probably couldn't insult and belittle the accomplishments of every female entertainer from Xena to the Spice Girls if I tried, but Jodie, Claudia and Mr Retardis manage it every day. Big Grin

View user profile

235Series 11 - Page 10 Empty Re: Series 11 on Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:14 pm

They're cunts. That's all there is to it.

View user profile

236Series 11 - Page 10 Empty Re: Series 11 on Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:48 pm

The louder they shout, the more shrill they get, the more stupid boasts they make, the more ignorant pablum they push, the sooner this car crashes.
Doctor Woke has turned into everyone's nagging ex-wife.

View user profile

237Series 11 - Page 10 Empty Re: Series 11 on Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:43 pm

Once the wars and the famines come, these people will be left out in the cold while the rest of us revert to the efficient archetypes dictated - mostly - by our biological processes.

There'll be no such thing as gender fluidity. You're either going to be a male protector or a female nurturer/breeder.

If you're the poetry and crying type, or a self-victimising, moaning female fembot type, the Viking-minded among us are likely to see you as a waste of fucking space and sacrifice you to the Gods (or their stomachs - depending on stocks of Pot Noodles, Pepperamis and Bachelor's Pasta 'n' Sauces).

View user profile

238Series 11 - Page 10 Empty Re: Series 11 on Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:02 am

Commander Maxil

Commander Maxil
Dick Tater
A bunch of desperate fans are trying to "combat" the bad ratings by giving it a 10. To tell you the truth, I've been giving each episode a 1/10 on the morning before it is airs   LOL Got to keep myself entertained somehow.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7693268/?ref_=tt_ep_nx

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7693268/reviews?ref_=tt_urv


_________________
Series 11 - Page 10 Giphy
View user profile

239Series 11 - Page 10 Empty Re: Series 11 on Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:41 am

The epitome of a youtube nuwho fan gives their review of Punjab.

I think there's a review about Doctor Who in there somewhere...

View user profile

240Series 11 - Page 10 Empty Re: Series 11 on Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:35 pm

Not a bad outing this week. Actually subverts the usual power of love shit. If Moffat were in charge, Charley and Kira would have made it out the other end happy as can be.

Still...killer bubble wrap? It's like they want to rely on the most mundane thing for merchandise without having to spend money creating any.

View user profile

241Series 11 - Page 10 Empty Re: Series 11 on Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:16 pm

View user profile

242Series 11 - Page 10 Empty Re: Series 11 on Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:30 pm

@Commander Maxil wrote:A bunch of desperate fans are trying to "combat" the bad ratings by giving it a 10. To tell you the truth, I've been giving each episode a 1/10 on the morning before it is airs   LOL Got to keep myself entertained somehow.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7693268/?ref_=tt_ep_nx

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7693268/reviews?ref_=tt_urv

Sad that the gallifreybase scum have found imdb at long last. It was a good accurate measuring tool before, now it has to be read in conjunction with the bullshit reviews. Interesting that the fake reviews giving 10 out of 10 use exactly the same shill language as on gallifreybase too. Hm.

View user profile

243Series 11 - Page 10 Empty Re: Series 11 on Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:58 am

Apparently, you can get 25% off this new Big Finish CD using the discount code "IANK LOVES THIS":

https://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/1047029/Doctor-Who-Season-11-Spoilers-John-Barrowman-Torchwood-Plot-BBC-Im-A-Celebrity-ITV

View user profile

244Series 11 - Page 10 Empty Re: Series 11 on Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:24 am

Big Grin LOL

View user profile

245Series 11 - Page 10 Empty Re: Series 11 on Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:33 am

@Chibnall's Cheerleader wrote:Apparently, you can get 25% off this new Big Finish CD using the discount code "IANK LOVES THIS":

https://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/1047029/Doctor-Who-Season-11-Spoilers-John-Barrowman-Torchwood-Plot-BBC-Im-A-Celebrity-ITV

Jesus Christ what the fuck is wrong with Big Finish?

And it seems Jack’s character will take an unusual turn, with the audio show “full of sex”.

Big Finish revealed: “He romps with older Jack’s holographic disguise. He gets it on again with Alonso Frame.

“He travels back in time to warn his younger self of danger – and gets sidetracked by continually having sex with himself!

“Gets it on with a robot version of Outlander’s Steven Cree – in front of the human version of Outlander’s Steven Cree!

“In one story he has three threesomes with Captain John and Queen Alexandra, Christopher Marlowe and Alexander the Great.

“Jack becomes the victim of a contagion, a virus which makes you horny then homicidal – meaning he spends an hour trying to kill his boyfriend Ianto Jones ‘sexily’.

Sexily is the type of word I'd expect to see Zapp Brannigan use. Why don't the Fitzroy Tavern cucks give up the brand and allow someone else to have a go?

I have to say that DW is now something most people wouldn't want to be associated with. Its owned by and is nothing more than a vehicle for a load of perverted geeks. With its lesbian porn of Jodie, and River Song and Missy living out Steven Moffat's wank fantasies, and now this.

The entire franchise needs dumped for about 10 years.

View user profile

246Series 11 - Page 10 Empty Re: Series 11 on Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:10 am

Ratings 5.9 million. It seems that its hovering round the 5 million mark for this series. Very poor all around.

To start with those are low viewers in general. Death in Paradise gets about 10 million.

Second considering its in the best time slot, on before Strictly that gets about 9 million at least every week, and considering all of the hype it gets in the media from Children in Need, shilling on other BBC shows like Strictly itself, to only pull in 5 million is really poor. Also a part of me wonders how much of that comes in from Strictly. If it were in Capaldi's old timeslot they'd probably be at least 2 million lower. 4 million people must deliberately switch off before and then not turn it on until the last minute to avoid Jodie LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL OUCH!

Added to that its viewers in America have dropped to literally non existent levels and in Australia its tanked hard too.

I'd say that next series will see a return to Capaldi levels, though the end of this series could reach the 4 million mark too.

Come on Shittaker you can do it!

View user profile

247Series 11 - Page 10 Empty Re: Series 11 on Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:57 pm

Commander Maxil

Commander Maxil
Dick Tater
@burrunjor wrote:
@Zarius wrote:So it takes a behind-the-scenes treat for an ill child for us to see Daleks, Zygons, Cybermen etc this year...

I doubt that "she's so much better than the boy Doctors" line was her own opinion though, bet she was fed that line by the BBC

Of course it wasn't. I'd go as far as to say this family don't even watch DW. They did say they sit down every Saturday to watch it, and its actually on on Sunday!

I've said it before and I'll say it again, hiding behind children is a low feminists are often willing to stoop too.

Case in point.



It also reminds me of that episode of South Park where the liberals use the children for their advert and finish it by saying that if you don't support them you hate children LOL.

"Watch Doctor Who or you hate little sick children. You don't hate little sick children do you?"

Also by their own logic just as many if not more little children will hate this change. At work a woman I know says her little boy of 5 was upset by the Doctor being a woman and doesn't watch it anymore. Funny though he can just fuck off and be told not all his role models need to look like him, whilst the little girls are told that its a GOOD thing that their role models look like them?

Why do I feel there is a double standard here?

Also once again Jodie insults women in the genre by making out that because of her women can finally have role models.

It makes me LOL that stupid feminists like Claudia Boleyn and emasculated cucks like Five Who Fans and Mr Tardis actually come out with this shit without realising how it insults women of the genre more than any of the supposed sexists they "battle" against like Bowlestrek?

Basically in order to slightly beef up Jodie, one actress playing a male character, they decide to insult EVERY single other leading lady in the genre, and indeed every other supporting woman in the genre if not the entertainment industry, as Jodie actually said that boys did all the cool things in general. So no female singers or scientists or anything then either?

Dana Delorenzo, Lucy Lawless, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Sigourney Weaver, Lynda Carter, Shannen Doherty, Holly Marie Combs, Alyssa Milano, Gina Torres, Katey Sagal, Alyson Hannigan, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Neve Campbell, Michelle Yeoh, Maggie Cheung, Gal Gaddot, Jennifer Morrison, Lana Parilla, Charisma Carpenter, Julianne Moore, Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Lawrence, Michelle Rodriguez, Eliza Dushku, Mila Jovivich, Lori Cardelle, Scarlett Johanson, Amy Acker, Elizabeth Sladen, Billie Piper, Freema Agyeman, Michelle Pfiefer, Noomi Rapace,  you're all utterly worthless because all of the heroic, dashing roles you played weren't previously men.

Also I mean its not like there were any other prominent female entertainers in the past 10 years, apart from Amy Winehouse, Lady Gaga, Adele and Susan Boyle, you know the best selling, most respected and most influential singers of the past 20 years. Lady Gaga, Adele and Amy Winehouse have all won grammy's and an Oscar, Adele for Skyfall, Amy for her biopic and Gaga no doubt will win one for A Star Is Born, but hey these women's accomplishments are utterly worthless because they weren't men's accomplishments with a female face slapped on them.

Remember that's all a female Doctor is. Apart from Verity Lambert and Delia Derbyshire, the majority of people involved in DW have been men. It was men who created him, men who brought him to life, men who created his most famous enemies, men who wrote his best stories, men who fought to keep him on the air in dark times, men who made him a global phenomenon. Jodie's just coming in after its global following and hoovering up the credit, but apparently that's still a better accomplishment than Amy becoming the most prominent British singer of the past 30 years off her own merit? (Remember her dad was a cabbie.)

I probably couldn't insult and belittle the accomplishments of every female entertainer from Xena to the Spice Girls if I tried, but Jodie, Claudia and Mr Retardis manage it every day. Big Grin

It isn't just feminists who do it.


_________________
Series 11 - Page 10 Giphy
View user profile

248Series 11 - Page 10 Empty Re: Series 11 on Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:11 pm

Consolidated ratings for Demons of Punjab are 7.48 million

https://twitter.com/TomSpilsbury/status/1064526631459532801

View user profile

249Series 11 - Page 10 Empty Re: Series 11 on Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:46 pm

Fiddled figures don't count.

View user profile

250Series 11 - Page 10 Empty Re: Series 11 on Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:37 pm

@Commander Maxil wrote: It isn't just feminists who do it.


God SJWs really are the lowest of the low. Between them and Ayn Rand fans I am sympathetic to Boofers idea of there being another global disaster big enough to destroy human society, just so it can finish all of these cunts off. Any species that can produce these people doesn't deserve to survive anyway.

View user profile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 38]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 24 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum