Adam Ant Driver
UncleDeadly
43 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 38 of 40]

926Series 12 - Page 38 Empty Re: Series 12 17th January 2020, 8:23 pm

SomeCallMeEnglishGiraffe

SomeCallMeEnglishGiraffe

Indrid Mercury wrote:The whole Chibnall era has this plastic, garish, overlit look that adds to the CBBC look and feel of the shite. Maybe the plastic, saturated soap opera look of the RTD era isn't so bad after all....
Thank God, I thought that I was the only one. People say that the look is one of the few decent things about the Chibnall era. But I don't see it, it just looks like they turned up the bloom and lens flare effect to a staggering degree. Movies nowadays look more cinematic than this. And I'd maybe get past the bloom and lens flare if they actually did something with the cinematography, but no it's so unbelievably standard. No new angles, no daring, no over-the-top angles that would have been wonderful to see. Moffat still has the best cinematography and lighting in the New Series without a shadow of a doubt.

927Series 12 - Page 38 Empty Re: Series 12 17th January 2020, 8:33 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

burrunjor wrote:
Pepsi Maxil wrote:
Mott1 wrote:
Even if she played them in the nude I think the viewing figures would continue to droop!

I can think of something that would rise, though.

You beat me to it. Big Grin

You should check out Mandip's insta. All pictures of her and Jodie hugging. I must admit though, not to sound like Claudia Boleyn I do think that's kinda shitty to tease people with that and then not go through with it.

Jodie and Mandip would make a cute couple, but then again you have to remember that it would actually be William Hartnell shagging Mandip Gill and it all becomes uncomfortable. LOL

Series 12 - Page 38 Doctor-who-mandip-gill-1400x933

Series 12 - Page 38 Hartnell02

The happy couple?

I don't know how far they've actually gone, but I'm certain Jodie has at least stuck her index finger in Mandip's wet box.

928Series 12 - Page 38 Empty Re: Series 12 17th January 2020, 8:44 pm

REDACTED

Let's see if we can get Burrun- I mean, BeKind to give us an lovely illustration....

929Series 12 - Page 38 Empty Re: Series 12 17th January 2020, 8:45 pm

Mott1

Mott1

Pepsi Maxil wrote:
Tanmann wrote:

That shot at 8:51 is an absolute disaster. This has to be the most putrid-looking episode of NuWho. Where's all the money gone?

Probably on compulsory inclusion & diversity courses for all the cast and crew.

Probably not, on the basis of the scene posted earlier, on acting lessons or scriptwriters - or the effects. And to think I had to defend the model of the Skarasen back in the day!

930Series 12 - Page 38 Empty Re: Series 12 17th January 2020, 8:46 pm

Mott1

Mott1

Indrid Mercury wrote:Let's see if we can get Burrun- I mean, BeKind to give us an lovely illustration....

Yes, I was thinking that too! Big Grin

931Series 12 - Page 38 Empty Re: Series 12 17th January 2020, 9:03 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

Indrid Mercury wrote:Let's see if we can get Burrun- I mean, BeKind to give us an lovely illustration....

I am not BeKind. I'd never post a picture of Amy Winehouse when she was in distress. I know that BeKind wasn't mocking her, as BeKind is meant to be a tosser and so whoever he slags its almost a compliment like Tulsi Gabbard LOL, but that's a sore spot for me due to my history as a fan of her, and with depression, so obviously I'd never do that even in jest.

Also it was bloody obvious that it wasn't me. As soon as I accused Maxil then BeKind started to go after everyone I've ever liked to make people think it was me, which was hilarious (or possibly Maxil trying to frame me.)

Its one thing to do a post about Amy Winehouse, who did attract a lot of controversy, but to go after utterly obscure actors like Julian Richings and Ingrid Oliver and Dana Delorenzo just because I like them was hilarious.

I loved the way even in those posts slagging off my faves, BeKind still made sure he misspelt Amie Wine-House, Ingrid Olivor and acters. LOL LOL LOL LOL

That's some seriously dedicated trolling.

I think BeKind is either Maxil who has made many parody accounts, or its LunchToiletDweller. I also think Dick Briggs is Maxil too, but I don't know.

I've never made any parody accounts. I'm too serious for that.

932Series 12 - Page 38 Empty Re: Series 12 17th January 2020, 9:06 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

Maxil wrote: I don't know how far they've actually gone, but I'm certain Jodie has at least stuck her index finger in Mandip's wet box.

Your posts never fail to gross me out Big Grin

That's another reason I think you're BeKind. Who else would have been perverted enough to draw a picture of William Hartnell and the Burned Master LOL LOL LOL

Although maybe Boofer is. Big Grin

933Series 12 - Page 38 Empty Re: Series 12 17th January 2020, 9:07 pm

SomeCallMeEnglishGiraffe

SomeCallMeEnglishGiraffe

burrunjor wrote:

I am not BeKind. I'd never post a picture of Amy Winehouse when she was in distress. I know that BeKind wasn't mocking her, as BeKind is meant to be a tosser and so whoever he slags its almost a compliment like Tulsi Gabbard LOL, but that's a sore spot for me due to my history as a fan of her, and with depression, so obviously I'd never do that even in jest.

Also it was bloody obvious that it wasn't me. As soon as I accused Maxil then BeKind started to go after everyone I've ever liked to make people think it was me, which was hilarious (or possibly Maxil trying to frame me.)

Its one thing to do a post about Amy Winehouse, who did attract a lot of controversy, but to go after utterly obscure actors like Julian Richings and Ingrid Oliver and Dana Delorenzo just because I like them was hilarious.

I loved the way even in those posts slagging off my faves, BeKind still made sure he misspelt Amie Wine-House, Ingrid Olivor and acters. LOL LOL LOL LOL

I think BeKind is either Maxil who has made many parody accounts, or its LunchToiletDweller. I also think Dick Briggs is Maxil too, but I don't know.

I don't even think that it's Maxil. Remember that distasteful joke about Terrance Dicks passing, especially when it was so recent at the time? Even Maxil would refrain themselves from doing a joke so crude as that.

934Series 12 - Page 38 Empty Re: Series 12 17th January 2020, 9:09 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

burrunjor wrote:

It isn't me. You can ask the other mods for proof. I don't use a VPN so the ISP address of the parody accounts is the same as my official account. The one for BeKind is totally different.

935Series 12 - Page 38 Empty Re: Series 12 17th January 2020, 9:09 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Back when I was a moderator, I did try to see if #BeKind's IP address produced any matches with other members. It matched several other parody accounts but no actual known members.

I can definitely say it wasn't one of Maxil's. His were too obvious.

936Series 12 - Page 38 Empty Re: Series 12 17th January 2020, 9:11 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

Ah fair enough I forgot about the Terrance Dicks one. To be fair though again he wasn't ridiculing Terrance Dicks. There are crazy feminists that do make distasteful posts like that, like Steve Shives saying David Bowie was a rapist the day he died, and another feminist writing an article where she said that she hoped Hugh Hefner was burning in hell the day after he died!

It was just the timing that was off, but fair enough I don't think Maxil would do that.

I think Maxil is Dick Briggs though. Big Grin

937Series 12 - Page 38 Empty Re: Series 12 17th January 2020, 9:34 pm

Zarius

Zarius

Couple of spoilers just dropped from Eddie of Skaro on a podcast

1. Yaz is to be turned into a Cyberwoman

2. Jodie will play the duel role of the timeless child and is the progenitor of Gallifrey.

938Series 12 - Page 38 Empty Re: Series 12 17th January 2020, 9:35 pm

REDACTED

Zarius wrote:Couple of spoilers just dropped from Eddie of Skaro on a podcast

2. Jodie will play the duel role of the timeless child and is the progenitor of Gallifrey.

Most interesting(!) Rolling Eyes

939Series 12 - Page 38 Empty Re: Series 12 17th January 2020, 9:37 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Will the dweeb who wrote those fan fic ideas and sent them to the BBC get a credit?

940Series 12 - Page 38 Empty Re: Series 12 17th January 2020, 9:41 pm

Mott1

Mott1

Cyberwimmin... Jesus wept.

Are Nu Who's writers capable of doing anything but repeating their most crap ideas?

941Series 12 - Page 38 Empty Re: Series 12 17th January 2020, 9:46 pm

RussellIsLord

RussellIsLord

Indrid Mercury wrote:

Most interesting! Big Grin

That's the spirit! Big Grin Winner

942Series 12 - Page 38 Empty Re: Series 12 17th January 2020, 11:04 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

The show shouldn't be airing on Sunday nights. Most kids are getting their things ready for school at that time. I did enjoy seeing Nicola Bryant refer to the slot as "grown up" compared to the time it went out during the Davison era. Shame the content is anything but!

Last edited by Pepsi Maxil on 17th January 2020, 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

943Series 12 - Page 38 Empty Re: Series 12 17th January 2020, 11:09 pm

iank

iank

I can't see most kids wanting to sit through this shit no matter where they shove it.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

944Series 12 - Page 38 Empty Re: Series 12 17th January 2020, 11:12 pm

Mott1

Mott1

Imagine being a kid dreading school on Sunday nights. Having to watch an episode of that crud just ensures the horror begins even earlier...

945Series 12 - Page 38 Empty Re: Series 12 17th January 2020, 11:17 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

iank wrote:I can't see most kids wanting to sit through this shit no matter where they shove it.

This is what I imagine the playground discussion is like these days:

"Did you see Doctor Who last night?"
"Ermm, no?"
"Me neither. Want to have a kick about?"

I remember talking about Doctor Who with many kids back when I was at school. I was running around the school field pretending to be Tennant at lunch times with a few of my friends.

946Series 12 - Page 38 Empty Re: Series 12 18th January 2020, 7:59 am

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Being a kid in the 90's it was *very* hard for me to find any other kids at school who wanted to play Daleks with me.

Though I did find a few.

947Series 12 - Page 38 Empty Re: Series 12 18th January 2020, 8:27 am

iank

iank

I can almost see it being a punishment. "Please don't make me watch Nurse Poo, mommy! I'll be good, I promise!"

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

948Series 12 - Page 38 Empty Re: Series 12 18th January 2020, 8:32 am

Ludders

Ludders

When I was a kid I got a detention for missing enforced lunch time choir practise because I was playing Daleks...😂
There were 4 of us so it was about the right amount for a BBC budget Dalek Invasion force. 😂

949Series 12 - Page 38 Empty Re: Series 12 18th January 2020, 9:26 am

Zarius

Zarius

950Series 12 - Page 38 Empty Re: Series 12 18th January 2020, 9:37 am

burrunjor

burrunjor

Oh god you have got to be kidding me. Are they going to revisit the same story with Bill then?

UGH, also someone should tell Chinballs the Cybermen are supposed to be a genderless race. They don't reproduce through sex, and they don't have any young to feed, so why the hell would they build cyber boobs like in his other awful Cyberwoman episode? The men don't go around with metal chest hair, and Cyber dicks after all. Its hilarious he thinks the Time Lords are genderless, but the Cybermen aren't!

Its as moronic as the Silurians, reptiles having MAMMARY glands.

As I've said before though it is funny that the feminist Fitzroy Crowd have just gone around oversexualizing monsters and robots in the most cliched, awful, 60s Star Trek way possible. The Cyber babe just wants to be looooooooooovvvvvvved by her boyfriend and has a guy groping her metal tits, whilst the Silurian woman has a sexy, leather clad Ninja girlfriend that the main character mimes an erection at.

As for Jodie being the timeless child, oh dear god. If this is true, I reckon two performances in line with 13 will finally finish the 3 million viewers they have left off.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 38 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum