Greywoolfe
Mott1
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

26Missing Hivers - Page 2 Empty Re: Missing Hivers 24th May 2018, 2:25 am

Boofer

Boofer

Kaled hygiene wrote:Well after trawling through the Leisure Hive archives for the past year or so...several other old Doctor Who forums I've been mining.

Er, why? A whole year seems a bit, well, obsessive.

Kaled Hygiene wrote:I can tell you the posters who I'm glad no longer post. Corneila, a tedious middle aged female peer review know it all. She seems to have parasitized several other old Doctor Who forums I've been mining. I'd be very surprised if she wasn't a Jewess.

Despite the implication, I very much doubt that being a 'middle-aged know-it-all' is caused by one's ethno-religious group.

Kaled Hygiene wrote:Chancellor Valium. Another arrogant know it all but worse a Catholic apologist and ex public school boy. I could have been an Egyptologist or historian if I'd had the privilege of his background and not been bullied at school.

That's all a bit too Arnold Rimmer for me I'm afraid. Take some responsibility for the outcome of your own life and curb your indignation about the supposed privilege of people you know very little about. Everyone has hurdles and setbacks. You're not special.

https://youtu.be/511VL3VEvQM?t=102

KH wrote:Both of these two criticised Gnosticism which is enough to earn my disdain.

And that's your rationale for making ad hominem attacks on both of them, is it? Not everyone is going to agree with you in life, especially with the sort of views you espouse on a number of issues. Your reaction isn't particularly proportionate even now, and absurd given the amount of time that has passed since these posters had a presence on any forum.

I'm getting an inkling that you're on some sort of pathological vengeance mission, mining old bits of text you can use against your perceived 'enemies' because you  are harbouring grudges from years ago. I do hope I'm wrong.

KH wrote:Despite this part of me wishes I had of stumbled upon the Leisure Hive or the various other Doctor Who fora at that time. I didn't have the internet at home back then and my interest in Doctor Who had drifted. Still when I read these old forums I like to imagine I was involved. I'd be thankful if someone could put the Hive and Logopolis Metropolis online so I can start mining them.

The above sounds as if you're trying a bit too hard to distance yourself from that period. You give too much of a toss about people you purportedly never interacted with.

KH wrote:Sadako (aka Tanlee) I admire his intellect even though the few times we've conversed we disagreed. He's far cleverer than me and I hope he's doing well.

Honestly, he never struck me as a great intellect. Just another crazy who couldn't take robust criticism of his madder opinions.

27Missing Hivers - Page 2 Empty Re: Missing Hivers 24th May 2018, 2:51 am

iank

iank

Sadako was a fucking psycho. I see him on YT occasionally still frothing at the mouth over 80s Who. Wackjob. LOL

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

28Missing Hivers - Page 2 Empty Re: Missing Hivers 24th May 2018, 8:36 am

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

Boofer wrote:
Honestly, he never struck me as a great intellect. Just another crazy who couldn't take robust criticism of his madder opinions.

Tanlee got banned on PMF for stalking the mods and just generally being a cunt who couldn't take any criticism of his daft opinions LOL

29Missing Hivers - Page 2 Empty Re: Missing Hivers 24th May 2018, 9:19 am

iank

iank

Tanlee is the same person as Sadako? Shocked What a Face cyclops affraid lol!

30Missing Hivers - Page 2 Empty Re: Missing Hivers 24th May 2018, 1:39 pm

Boofer

Boofer

Mr. Happy wrote:
Boofer wrote:

Tanlee got banned on PMF for stalking the mods and just generally being a cunt who couldn't take any criticism of his daft opinions LOL
The latter being the same reason he got mercilessly ribbed on a previous incarnation of this forum and decided to leave.

He didn't like Rob and I inferring he was wanking in the background of his videos due to the fapping/frapping sounds you could hear on them.

31Missing Hivers - Page 2 Empty Re: Missing Hivers 24th May 2018, 6:58 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Sadako is an absolute scumbag. He celebrated when a forum member who apparently made shit up about him (or most likely disagreed with him) had "snuffed it." He said this in a YouTube comment. I don't know him as a person nor did I interact with him on the forum (he had left long before I arrived) but from what I've seen and heard he appears to be a hateful twat.

32Missing Hivers - Page 2 Empty Re: Missing Hivers 24th May 2018, 7:41 pm

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

Ed the Fascist guy? If so then I think you need to get some perspective, Fascists aren't nice people

33Missing Hivers - Page 2 Empty Re: Missing Hivers 24th May 2018, 7:42 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Kaled hygiene wrote:
Commander Maxil wrote:Sadako is an absolute scumbag. He celebrated when a forum member who apparently made shit up about him (or most likely disagreed with him) had "snuffed it." He said this in a YouTube comment. I don't know him as a person nor did I interact with him on the forum (he had left long before I arrived) but from what I've seen and heard he appears to be a hateful twat.

Well I don't know the background of why Sadako made those comments. I would never defend such comments but Sadako must have been upset about something. I know what it's like to be the victim of malicious lies and have been called highly offensive names myself. I will concede that Sadakos' feud with RobFilth was quite adolescent but I put that down to the folly of youth. Also CommanderMaxil you called Edward a miserable price of trash which wasn't very nice. You don't even know him.

"you called Edward a miserable piece of trash which wasn't very nice. You don't even know him"

How many Scousers do you know? How many have you actually met?

For the record, I had absolutely no interest in what you were saying. I wasn't judging you or saying that you would have defended Sadako's comments. The conversation swayed to Sadako and I wanted to chime in. I find it incredibly silly that you would go back and take a comment I made about a person that's totally irrelevant to the discussion. What point are you trying to make?

34Missing Hivers - Page 2 Empty Re: Missing Hivers 5th June 2018, 11:39 pm

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1q2law

there is Tanlee in all his bearded glory

35Missing Hivers - Page 2 Empty Re: Missing Hivers 24th June 2018, 8:11 am

Mr Seta

Mr Seta

Rawkuss wrote:Haven't seen Mr. Seta for a while either but maybe these people will come back when the new show returns

Don't worry, I'm still here! Real life has been kicking me in the balls recently, crappy job, financial problems and so on. I still log on every now and again, see what the good word is!

36Missing Hivers - Page 2 Empty Re: Missing Hivers 25th June 2018, 9:19 am

iank

iank

Pleased to hear it! Wink

37Missing Hivers - Page 2 Empty Re: Missing Hivers 30th July 2018, 11:46 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Where's Mike?

38Missing Hivers - Page 2 Empty Re: Missing Hivers 16th August 2018, 5:48 pm

Boofer

Boofer

Maxil wrote:Where's Mike?

He's currently on the run for danger wanking in a Leeds' Waterstones cafe.

Don't pity him, pity the girl who is still trying to wash his love chunks out of her hair.

39Missing Hivers - Page 2 Empty Re: Missing Hivers 3rd September 2018, 5:44 pm

Zarius

Zarius

Adam himself hasn't posted since August 11th.

40Missing Hivers - Page 2 Empty Re: Missing Hivers 3rd October 2018, 12:05 pm

Adam Ant Driver

Adam Ant Driver

Zarius wrote:Adam himself hasn't posted since August 11th.
This is the first time I've even visited the forum in a while, been busy and to top it off my old computer died, had to get a new one and had to try and sort that out and get my old files. Mad

Noticed I got a pm from a guest and had to check it out, I see one of our members now displays as guest too, take it they deleted their account.

https://thehiveforum.forumotion.com

41Missing Hivers - Page 2 Empty Re: Missing Hivers 3rd October 2018, 12:06 pm

Zarius

Zarius

Welcome back

Ah, the old sodding computer problems...thing is I've got a new one and it ain't too stable either

42Missing Hivers - Page 2 Empty Re: Missing Hivers 25th November 2018, 9:18 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

DeadManRising hasn't posted since Rosa aired.

43Missing Hivers - Page 2 Empty Re: Missing Hivers 25th November 2018, 10:09 pm

iank

iank

The nausea was just too much for the poor lad.

44Missing Hivers - Page 2 Empty Re: Missing Hivers 4th March 2019, 12:52 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Commander Maxil wrote: I don't have anything against Jodie as a person

Yes you do, you absolute liar.

45Missing Hivers - Page 2 Empty Re: Missing Hivers 5th March 2019, 10:15 pm

Mott1

Mott1

Two people I miss (from the previous Hive): Flynn and Glitz. To those who didn't come across him Flynn was wonderfully serious yet fair-minded, and whilst he liked Nu-Who he tried to debate civilly. Glitz, on the other hand, was as extreme a new show-hater as any of us. Twice he really made me laugh - once when he got drunk and posted 'Moffat you are a cunt!!!' as a new topic, and when he left the forum after a row with Mike about the England football team!

46Missing Hivers - Page 2 Empty Re: Missing Hivers 5th March 2019, 10:48 pm

iank

iank

I thought Glitz was Maxil.

Or am I nuts? Confused

47Missing Hivers - Page 2 Empty Re: Missing Hivers 5th March 2019, 11:07 pm

Boofer

Boofer

Definitely a similar posting style.

48Missing Hivers - Page 2 Empty Re: Missing Hivers 5th March 2019, 11:18 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Na, I wasn't Glitz. I really did like the chap, though. I hope he enjoyed England's run in the World Cup last summer.

49Missing Hivers - Page 2 Empty Re: Missing Hivers 7th March 2019, 10:24 pm

Mott1

Mott1

Yeah I liked Glitz, I got on well with him. Makes me want to check out the hive archive (arc-hive?), sadly the only one I could see was from before my time...

50Missing Hivers - Page 2 Empty Re: Missing Hivers 13th July 2019, 3:35 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Iank.

Hasn't posted for like six hours.

I really hope he's alright Crying or Very sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum