Greywoolfe
Mott1
24 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1Missing Hivers Empty Missing Hivers 11th January 2018, 11:00 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

Which Hivers are gone that you miss or would like to see back.

I'm going to say

General Maxill: Really nice guy, loved his appreciation for Colin's era. I wonder how he feels about Jodie's casting.

Lady Lusipher: I got the feeling that she didn't like me very much, but I still enjoyed talking and debating with her, and its good to have a variety of opinions to stop this place from descending into a clique which it kind of is a bit now as we all feel the same way about pretty much everything LOL.

I also wonder what she thinks about Jodie's casting considering I seem to recall her saying, despite her clashing with me on LOTS of things that she didn't like a female Doctor as an idea and I doubt Jodie gurning "BRILLLIANT" like Bubble from Ab Fab will have swayed her (or anyone for that matter.)

LunchToiletDweller: This guy was hilarious. I loved his trolling, even though I like Colin the arguments he got into with people here were hysterical. I heard he was ill and I hope he is okay, though he might have also left because even he is on our side now as he thinks a female Doctor is a shit idea, so sadly there's nothing left for him to really troll us with anymore Sad

2Missing Hivers Empty Re: Missing Hivers 11th January 2018, 11:09 pm

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

I miss Commander Maxill and the Watcher. I thought Toiletman was here under another name?

3Missing Hivers Empty Re: Missing Hivers 12th January 2018, 12:49 am

iank

iank

One can't help but wonder if Rani is still as staunch a defender of New Who as he was, or if he has now disappeared out of shame. Big Grin

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

4Missing Hivers Empty Re: Missing Hivers 12th January 2018, 6:07 pm

Mott1

Mott1

Any idea what happened to Daimler Car Boot? Always liked him...

5Missing Hivers Empty Re: Missing Hivers 14th January 2018, 2:59 pm

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

Oh, I forgot about Tad Cooper, that was his name, wasn't it? I always thought he was a decent chap

6Missing Hivers Empty Re: Missing Hivers 19th January 2018, 4:49 pm

Greywoolfe

Greywoolfe

Sorry I've been absent for so long, I've been really ill. I caught pneumonia a week or so before Christmas, thinking it was cold or the 'flu, but the fucker caused so much crap to happen inside that I had a heart attack on the 22nd, and spent all of Christmas in hospital recovering. Added to that, my hospital stay gave me a lovely dose of norovirus, that made New Year a complete and literal shitfest. Luckily, I've got rid of the norovirus, but it will take literally months to clear out the pneumonia and see how my heart recovers at long last. From what the doctors tell me, I was lucky that I made so many lifestyle changes when I was initially diagnosed with heart disease, because otherwise this little episode would have killed me. Shocked I consider myself one lucky fucker to still be alive.

7Missing Hivers Empty Re: Missing Hivers 19th January 2018, 7:26 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

Greywoolfe wrote:Sorry I've been absent for so long, I've been really ill. I caught pneumonia a week or so before Christmas, thinking it was cold or the 'flu, but the fucker caused so much crap to happen inside that I had a heart attack on the 22nd, and spent all of Christmas in hospital recovering. Added to that, my hospital stay gave me a lovely dose of norovirus, that made New Year a complete and literal shitfest. Luckily, I've got rid of the norovirus, but it will take literally months to clear out the pneumonia and see how my heart recovers at long last. From what the doctors tell me, I was lucky that I made so many lifestyle changes when I was initially diagnosed with heart disease, because otherwise this little episode would have killed me. Shocked I consider myself one lucky fucker to still be alive.

Sorry to hear that, there was a horrendous flu this Christmas. It even killed a few people. It was horrendous. Glad to hear you are doing better.

8Missing Hivers Empty Re: Missing Hivers 19th January 2018, 9:33 pm

iank

iank

Wow, sorry to hear that Greywoolfe. Glad you made it out the other side.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

9Missing Hivers Empty Re: Missing Hivers 19th January 2018, 9:46 pm

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

Glad to hear you are still kicking, Greywoolfe.

10Missing Hivers Empty Re: Missing Hivers 22nd January 2018, 11:20 am

Zarius

Zarius

Greywoolfe wrote:Sorry I've been absent for so long, I've been really ill. I caught pneumonia a week or so before Christmas, thinking it was cold or the 'flu, but the fucker caused so much crap to happen inside that I had a heart attack on the 22nd, and spent all of Christmas in hospital recovering. Added to that, my hospital stay gave me a lovely dose of norovirus, that made New Year a complete and literal shitfest. Luckily, I've got rid of the norovirus, but it will take literally months to clear out the pneumonia and see how my heart recovers at long last. From what the doctors tell me, I was lucky that I made so many lifestyle changes when I was initially diagnosed with heart disease, because otherwise this little episode would have killed me. Shocked I consider myself one lucky fucker to still be alive.

As someone who was recently in hospital for heart problems myself, I feel for you man, glad you're on steadily on the mend.

11Missing Hivers Empty Re: Missing Hivers 27th January 2018, 5:02 pm

Boofer

Boofer

How Greywoolfe! Good to see you're still breathing.

Also, LunchToiletDweller regenerated a long time ago, and his incarnation is active on this forum.

Lady is still alive and well in another dimension. Having fun, living her life, etc.

12Missing Hivers Empty Re: Missing Hivers 1st February 2018, 9:42 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

burrunjor wrote:Which Hivers are gone that you miss or would like to see back.

I'm going to say

General Maxill: Really nice guy, loved his appreciation for Colin's era. I wonder how he feels about Jodie's casting.

Lady Lusipher: I got the feeling that she didn't like me very much, but I still enjoyed talking and debating with her, and its good to have a variety of opinions to stop this place from descending into a clique which it kind of is a bit now as we all feel the same way about pretty much everything LOL.

I also wonder what she thinks about Jodie's casting considering I seem to recall her saying, despite her clashing with me on LOTS of things that she didn't like a female Doctor as an idea and I doubt Jodie gurning "BRILLLIANT" like Bubble from Ab Fab will have swayed her (or anyone for that matter.)

LunchToiletDweller: This guy was hilarious. I loved his trolling, even though I like Colin the arguments he got into with people here were hysterical. I heard he was ill and I hope he is okay, though he might have also left because even he is on our side now as he thinks a female Doctor is a shit idea, so sadly there's nothing left for him to really troll us with anymore Sad

Thanks. I don't have anything against Jodie as a person but it was such a blatant attempt to cause a commotion by the shit head producers. Ah well, least I've got someone to wank over if it ends up being total and utter shite.

13Missing Hivers Empty Re: Missing Hivers 1st February 2018, 9:57 pm

Defeatment

CommanderMaxil1983Returns wrote:

Thanks. I don't have anything against Jodie as a person but it was such a blatant attempt to cause a commotion by the shit head producers. Ah well, least I've got someone to wank over if it ends up being total and utter shite.

Thank you! I thought I was the only one to appreciate that factor. And if my hearing really does go, that's going to be my only reason for bothering.

14Missing Hivers Empty Re: Missing Hivers 1st February 2018, 10:01 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Defeatment wrote:
CommanderMaxil1983Returns wrote:

Thank you! I thought I was the only one to appreciate that factor. And if my hearing really does go, that's going to be my only reason for bothering.

To be fair, she is pretty hot. I'm surprised the viewers haven't gone deaf after nearly 13 years of that crap Gold orchestra and its silly "waaaa" "waaa" choir. I hope your hearing doesn't go.

15Missing Hivers Empty Re: Missing Hivers 1st February 2018, 10:42 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

Great to see you back man (and in response to Seals post, glad to hear Lady is doing well, and she is always welcome here.)

As for the wanking thing doesn't it bother you that you are now wanking over William Hartnell?

Also Lucifer is currently the best show for wanking.

Maze is the sexiest character there has ever been. His mother/Charlotte is physical perfection, the shrink is really cute too.

We didn't need to make the Doctor a woman to make it a good wanking show, though I'd love to run that reason for why it might work by Whovian Feminism and Claudia Boleyn Big Grin

16Missing Hivers Empty Re: Missing Hivers 1st February 2018, 11:03 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

Oh yeah here's Maze.

I wasn't joking. God I have never been more jealous of anyone than that guy.

17Missing Hivers Empty Re: Missing Hivers 2nd February 2018, 8:10 am

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

burrunjor wrote:As for the wanking thing doesn't it bother you that you are now wanking over William Hartnell?

It is better to separate the actress from the character. If you don't then the whole idea of beating it to someone that used to be William Hartnell or the Salford bin man doesn't much appeal.

18Missing Hivers Empty Re: Missing Hivers 2nd February 2018, 8:13 am

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

burrunjor wrote:Oh yeah here's Maze.

I wasn't joking. God I have never been more jealous of anyone than that guy.

You weren't kidding. Gorgeous woman! I'll be having fantasies about her.

19Missing Hivers Empty Re: Missing Hivers 15th May 2018, 7:37 pm

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

I miss defeatment Sad

20Missing Hivers Empty Re: Missing Hivers 15th May 2018, 8:23 pm

DeadManRising

DeadManRising

I wonder what happened to him. He had some kind of weird, unexpected outburst at Maxil a couple of months ago and then he just sort of vanished.

I fear for him that he may be dead. No No No

21Missing Hivers Empty Re: Missing Hivers 15th May 2018, 8:49 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

DeadManRising wrote:I wonder what happened to him. He had some kind of weird, unexpected outburst at Maxil a couple of months ago and then he just sort of vanished.

I fear for him that he may be dead. No No No

I'm not so sure. I "vanished" for nearly two years and then returned. My inactivity was even more mysterious because I was posting regularly every day.  I think Defeatment will come back within a few months. There's no reason to start worrying about him just yet. There are a ton of members that haven't posted for ages. Still, him disappearing after accusing me of getting hard over the right is quite strange. Does anyone know when his recent log in was? Some people don't post but still log in. Clayton Dickman is another member that doesn't seem to be as active anymore.

22Missing Hivers Empty Re: Missing Hivers 15th May 2018, 9:10 pm

DeadManRising

DeadManRising

I think Defeatment will come back within a few months. There's no reason to start worrying about him just yet.

Nah, I don't think he's ever coming back.

Insulting a random forum member for no reason at all and then disappearing for over two months with absolutely no explanation whatsoever is a pretty definite sign that he's truly tired of this place.

23Missing Hivers Empty Re: Missing Hivers 16th May 2018, 8:49 am

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

Haven't seen Mr. Seta for a while either but maybe these people will come back when the new show returns

24Missing Hivers Empty Re: Missing Hivers 16th May 2018, 9:23 am

Lunchtoiletdweller

Lunchtoiletdweller

burrunjor wrote:

Hi! Thank you for missing me, even though I still take offence to the label of troll. I believe in every single statement I've ever said to you regarding new and classic who, and your collective opinions on both.
I must admit however that I found a place that is 1 million times more entertaining to fuck with than this den of cunts.

Star Wars prequel apologists and "Save the EU" whiners. Their Butthurt is palpable. Their blind devotion to George Lucas makes them delightfully sensitive to criticism of SW Ep 1-3.

If I could stomach one episode of the female doctor I may pop in but don't hold your breath.

Cheers

25Missing Hivers Empty Re: Missing Hivers 16th May 2018, 10:48 am

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

Lunchtoiletdweller wrote:
I must admit however that I found a place that is 1 million times more entertaining to fuck with than this den of cunts.

Are you sure? I think I saw somebody say that they thought Colin Baker's Doctor was "kind of OK" in one of the threads.

And I never thought you were a troll for what it's worth. A lunatic, maybe

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum