Mott1
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

101Missing Hivers - Page 5 Empty Re: Missing Hivers 9th May 2020, 6:28 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

burrunjor wrote:Boofer, Indrid Mercury and The Brigade Leader have all been away for about a month now.

It's sad I thought during the lockdown there would be more discussion here, though mind you there's not much to talk about I suppose LOL.

Ingrid is taking some time off from the forum. I spoke to him a few days ago and he's doing well. Boofer has been online recently but hasn't posted. I'll message The Brigade Leader soon.

I only really talk about babes and M.I. High these days. I'm not really interested in much else at the moment. I'm sure they'll be more topics to talk about soon.

102Missing Hivers - Page 5 Empty Re: Missing Hivers 9th May 2020, 6:56 pm

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

There are rewatches on planet Mondas and the usual bullshit on GB, the world is still turning.

103Missing Hivers - Page 5 Empty Re: Missing Hivers 10th May 2020, 5:37 pm

Boofer

Boofer

burrunjor wrote:Boofer, Indrid Mercury and The Brigade Leader have all been away for about a month now.

It's sad I thought during the lockdown there would be more discussion here, though mind you there's not much to talk about I suppose LOL.

Truth is many people have tuned out since lockdown.

I know some people who are just using it as an excuse for a bloody good rest; they're just switching the net off, putting some music on and/or reading a good book.

Currently, I'm spending my time going down various Internet cul de sacs.

I've also participated in some live watches of Who and various other shows, although it's mostly talking and pisstaking than actual watching. Big Grin

104Missing Hivers - Page 5 Empty Re: Missing Hivers 10th May 2020, 6:40 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

Boofer wrote:

Truth is many people have tuned out since lockdown.

I know some people who are just using it as an excuse for a bloody good rest; they're just switching the net off, putting some music on and/or reading a good book.

Currently, I'm spending my time going down various Internet cul de sacs.

I've also participated in some live watches of Who and various other shows, although it's mostly talking and pisstaking than actual watching. Big Grin

Good to hear back from you. Is it the New Whoathons you're taking part in?

They are doing the Zygons one next. It'll be nice to hear Ingrids thoughts on that (obviously) but otherwise I can't be arsed.

105Missing Hivers - Page 5 Empty Re: Missing Hivers 10th May 2020, 6:46 pm

Boofer

Boofer

Nah, these are just private streams and not organised. Just a few friends and some old Who.

106Missing Hivers - Page 5 Empty Re: Missing Hivers 11th May 2020, 10:13 pm

Ludders

Ludders

I've been trying to persuade Bernard to come back, but I don't think we'll be seeing him again...

107Missing Hivers - Page 5 Empty Re: Missing Hivers 11th May 2020, 10:15 pm

iank

iank

How come?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

108Missing Hivers - Page 5 Empty Re: Missing Hivers 11th May 2020, 10:15 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Ludders wrote:I've been trying to persuade Bernard to come back, but I don't think we'll be seeing him again...

We were emailing each other last month, but I haven't heard from him for a while now. How is he doing? He's a great member and I'd be sad if he never came back.

109Missing Hivers - Page 5 Empty Re: Missing Hivers 11th May 2020, 10:19 pm

Ludders

Ludders

I haven't given up yet, but perhaps you talking to him as well might help.

110Missing Hivers - Page 5 Empty Re: Missing Hivers 11th May 2020, 10:23 pm

Ludders

Ludders

I also emailed Stegnos yesterday, but no reply so far.

111Missing Hivers - Page 5 Empty Re: Missing Hivers 11th May 2020, 10:26 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I emailed him a week or so ago but sadly I haven't received a reply either. It's fair to assume that Tiberius probably won't be coming back to the forum again. He hasn't logged in at all this year and hasn't replied to either email that I sent him. Shame really.

112Missing Hivers - Page 5 Empty Re: Missing Hivers 11th May 2020, 10:50 pm

Bernard Marx

Bernard Marx

Hello! Apologies for being gone for so long, but it’s given me the chance to dedicate myself to firm relaxation amidst the COVID-19 crisis and I’ve started to read avidly again too. Distancing oneself from the Internet (and from dedicated online discussion) has done me some good in the meantime.

I’ve been going through some difficult patches with the family too in certain ways given that they’ve gone through so much stress of late, and it’s made me relatively cynical of late, but I’m back now after being contacted again by Ludders and Maxil and discussing it further with them.

Glad to hear I was missed. I might not posts as frequently as I did, but I’ll stick around. Smile

113Missing Hivers - Page 5 Empty Re: Missing Hivers 11th May 2020, 10:51 pm

Ludders

Ludders

Clearly I spoke too soon. 😂
Good to see you back!

114Missing Hivers - Page 5 Empty Re: Missing Hivers 11th May 2020, 10:55 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

You've missed a lot! Ian came out just a few weeks back (it was quite emotional) and I was exposed as being a pervert. Oh wait, the latter happened before you left.

115Missing Hivers - Page 5 Empty Re: Missing Hivers 11th May 2020, 11:00 pm

Bernard Marx

Bernard Marx

Pepsi Maxil wrote:You've missed a lot! Ian came out just a few weeks back (it was quite emotional) and I was exposed as being a pervert. Oh wait, the latter happened before you left.
You haven’t changed. LOL

From what I can tell, this place has been fairly quiet since lockdown began. The members who’ve been inactive are probably just taking a break as I did. Smile

116Missing Hivers - Page 5 Empty Re: Missing Hivers 12th May 2020, 12:02 am

burrunjor

burrunjor

Bernard Marx wrote:Hello! Apologies for being gone for so long, but it’s given me the chance to dedicate myself to firm relaxation amidst the COVID-19 crisis and I’ve started to read avidly again too. Distancing oneself from the Internet (and from dedicated online discussion) has done me some good in the meantime.

I’ve been going through some difficult patches with the family too in certain ways given that they’ve gone through so much stress of late, and it’s made me relatively cynical of late, but I’m back now after being contacted again by Ludders and Maxil and discussing it further with them.

Glad to hear I was missed. I might not posts as frequently as I did, but I’ll stick around. Smile

So glad to see your back. You were one of the best posters here. It's been a bit quiet on the DW front, but the general discussion is still good.

I think we should just look on this place as being a virtual pub, a good place to have a chat, but nothing more.

The Timeless Children appears to have killed any enthusiasm for DW even on a DW board LOL.

117Missing Hivers - Page 5 Empty Re: Missing Hivers 12th May 2020, 12:04 am

iank

iank

True dat. Big Grin

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

118Missing Hivers - Page 5 Empty Re: Missing Hivers 12th May 2020, 12:12 am

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

burrunjor wrote:.

I think we should just look on this place as being a virtual pub

The Hive is indeed a pub. That's why everyone sounds so bloody plastered all of the time.

119Missing Hivers - Page 5 Empty Re: Missing Hivers 12th May 2020, 12:35 am

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Ludders wrote:I've been trying to persuade Bernard to come back, but I don't think we'll be seeing him again...

This has aged well LOL

120Missing Hivers - Page 5 Empty Re: Missing Hivers 12th May 2020, 12:36 am

Ludders

Ludders

Indeed. LOL

121Missing Hivers - Page 5 Empty Re: Missing Hivers 12th May 2020, 1:28 am

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Welcome back, Bernard. Big Grin

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]