Arthur Stengos
Jonzu77
43 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 29 ... 42  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 42]

402Series 11 - Page 17 Empty Re: Series 11 6th December 2018, 11:48 am

burrunjor

burrunjor

Ignorant Feminist Harpy Wrote wrote:Until recently, Doctor Who did not appeal to me. Daleks and the Tardis and Time Lords sounded hammy and naff and it all looked a bit am-dram whenever I tuned in. I didn’t get why adults were obsessed with a children’s programme. But then I heard that this latest series had pissed off Jeremy Clarkson so the time had come for a closer look.

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

That's honestly how she starts this article? Way to win round Doctor Who fans. "You should like current Doctor Who because without our political influence its just a lot of horse shit that's embarrassing for adults to like."

This quote here however is my favourite as it shows once again how the people who are for Jodie NEVER watch female led shows.

Hypocritical, ignorant, feminist harpy wrote:I quickly learnt that the current season, its 11th, included episodes about Rosa Parks, the Partition of India and witch trials. My interest was piqued. Already intrigued by the casting of the first female Doctor, I was told by a friend that queer characters and people of colour were woven into the narrative in a radical, normalising way, which would make a welcome difference to pretty much everything I have ever read and watched, so I decided to give it a go.

LOL she's never seen anything with black people, or LGBT people who were normal?

Never watched Coronation Street? Eastenders? Red Dwarf? Firefly? Xena? Brooklyn 999? The Flash? Arrow?

I can't honestly believe how ignorant this woman is!

She also used this quote too from Yaz too.

“I get called a Paki when I’m sorting out a domestic or a terrorist when I’m coming home from the Mosque,”

She thinks that's more of a step forward than Lister? A likable black guy than anybody can relate too, leading a genuinely good show, and not having to be a bitter racist against every white character?

I actually think that line of dialogue from Yaz is disgusting. Its whipping up current tensions in the UK for a lame ass story, and its being one sided and slandering working class people in the UK as being as bad as the people who killed Emmit Teal.

404Series 11 - Page 17 Empty Re: Series 11 6th December 2018, 7:57 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

405Series 11 - Page 17 Empty Re: Series 11 6th December 2018, 9:00 pm

Zarius

Zarius

Apparently the BBC are clamping down on some review videos, blocking them because they contain footage of the show.

406Series 11 - Page 17 Empty Re: Series 11 6th December 2018, 9:04 pm

iank

iank

lols More like because they're slating this trainwreck to the skies. LOL

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

407Series 11 - Page 17 Empty Re: Series 11 6th December 2018, 10:30 pm

TheTimeTraveller

TheTimeTraveller

Zarius wrote:Apparently the BBC are clamping down on some review videos, blocking them because they contain footage of the show.

As long as reviewers put in a complete disclaimer "for review, fair comment and parody purposes only" and for good measure include the UN Declaration on Free Speech, even YouTube can't or won't interfere.

As for this gutless effort to silence opinion, that will surely end well for the BBC
Razz

408Series 11 - Page 17 Empty Re: Series 11 7th December 2018, 1:03 pm

Boofer

Boofer

My 78 year old mother asked me about Who today.

I said I was 'disappointed'. To which she replied that she thought it was 'a load of boring old PC bollocks'.

409Series 11 - Page 17 Empty Re: Series 11 7th December 2018, 6:42 pm

Richayard

Series 11 - Page 17 Dtvgb3TXcAIOGcW

Sad

410Series 11 - Page 17 Empty Re: Series 11 7th December 2018, 7:12 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Richayard wrote:Series 11 - Page 17 Dtvgb3TXcAIOGcW

Sad

He or she is just joking.

Right?

411Series 11 - Page 17 Empty Re: Series 11 7th December 2018, 7:25 pm

TheTimeTraveller

TheTimeTraveller

What next, North Korea / 1984 style "spontaneous" rounds of standing ovations for the cast and crew at BBC "award" nights? It's over.

Finita la Comedia.

412Series 11 - Page 17 Empty Re: Series 11 7th December 2018, 9:14 pm

Zarius

Zarius

The writer of "Doctor Who & Budweiser Frog" is coming back for series 12 according to his CV

https://www.unitedagents.co.uk/ed-hime

413Series 11 - Page 17 Empty Re: Series 11 7th December 2018, 9:27 pm

iank

iank

I suspect it's someone trolling for lols.
Probably Seal, actually.

Big Grin

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

414Series 11 - Page 17 Empty Re: Series 11 7th December 2018, 9:58 pm

Boofer

Boofer

No, but I wish had written that review. It's fucking classic LOL Not even a troll IMO, just a succinct and brilliant bit of satire.

415Series 11 - Page 17 Empty Re: Series 11 8th December 2018, 1:58 pm

DogStar2000

I have to say I would not be surprised if it was real and not just a wind up. SJW's are strange.

https://theleisurehive.proboards.com/

416Series 11 - Page 17 Empty Re: Series 11 8th December 2018, 3:22 pm

TheTimeTraveller

TheTimeTraveller

DogStar2000 wrote:I have to say I would not be surprised if it was real and not just a wind up. SJW's are strange.

It's a tribute to the bullshit SJWs come up with that it is impossible to tell if it's a parody or not! Smile LOL

417Series 11 - Page 17 Empty Re: Series 11 8th December 2018, 5:04 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

Boofer wrote:My 78 year old mother asked me about Who today.

I said I was 'disappointed'. To which she replied that she thought it was 'a load of boring old PC bollocks'.

Your mother sounds like a wise old lady.

Who would have thought the Noodle Doodle man would one day be a lesbian icon?

Series 11 - Page 17 Tumblr_pc686tEAaE1vmeypdo1_500

13th Doctor is a lesbian and I'm here for it

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

At times I can't even believe this shit is real its so hilarious.

418Series 11 - Page 17 Empty Re: Series 11 8th December 2018, 5:22 pm

Boofer

Boofer

Fuck me.

All I can do is laugh at this shit now. LOL I've got no anger left.

And yes, my mother is savage. She's one of those 'direct' people who doesn't give a fuck what anyone else thinks.

That's not as amazing as you think it is, especially when you need to maintain familial peace. LOL

419Series 11 - Page 17 Empty Re: Series 11 8th December 2018, 8:22 pm

Zarius

Zarius

DWTV have resorted to random shitposting because Chibnall didn't hand out screeners to critics

http://www.doctorwhotv.co.uk/?p=89959&page=2

420Series 11 - Page 17 Empty Re: Series 11 8th December 2018, 9:47 pm

Zarius

Zarius

..And now BBC have pushed back the release of series 11 all the way to July 2019!

Oh, but they made a typo and it looks like it came out months ago (reads 2018, not 2019) LOL

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Doctor-Who-Complete-11-Blu-ray/dp/B07DVY476C/ref=sr_1_4?s=dvd&ie=UTF8&qid=1544305335&sr=1-4&keywords=doctor+who+series+11

421Series 11 - Page 17 Empty Re: Series 11 9th December 2018, 5:02 pm

bryanbraddock

bryanbraddock

Zarius wrote:..And now BBC have pushed back the release of series 11 all the way to July 2019!

I can't wait to find out what the blu-ray sales for this garbage are going to be like. Big Grin

422Series 11 - Page 17 Empty Re: Series 11 9th December 2018, 7:26 pm

Bill

I want to thank Chris Chibnall. For making the season he criticized now look like an absolute classic in comparison to the feeble, forgettable nonsense he has just been responsible for.

Who is the target audience? What resemblance does this show now have to the one I loved? The title and the TARDIS is all that is left. The Doctor is gone. Replaced by a walking PC machine. Newspeak.

Oh well. What this series has definitely done is show how much talent there was in the 60s, 70s and 80s. Thank goodness for David Whitaker, Terrance Dicks, Tom Baker, etc. Golden times.

423Series 11 - Page 17 Empty Re: Series 11 9th December 2018, 8:56 pm

Zarius

Zarius

The tacked on end of the world stakes was probably there to remind you it was a finale, and I kind of welcomed it. Graham was a star character as always and channelling Bruce Willis was great. The Uxx were interesting, but the one half of them I was personally interested in had barely anything to other than be Black Adric renacting Castrovalva. Tim Shaw also wasn't necessarily a bad fit for a returning foe, but he didn't do anything of note other than brag...you could say they shot this in the foot Laughing

Oh and what a wasted opportunity...one of those stolen planets could have been Skaro. AND you could have transported it directly in Earth's orbit.

424Series 11 - Page 17 Empty Re: Series 11 9th December 2018, 9:42 pm

TheTimeTraveller

TheTimeTraveller

A stolen earth at journey's end. This could be the last of the time lord.
So original, brave, woke and strong. LOL

425Series 11 - Page 17 Empty Re: Series 11 10th December 2018, 3:30 am

TheTimeTraveller

TheTimeTraveller

Nice to see what passes for an uprising on GB.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 42]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 29 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum