Series 11

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 20]

376 Re: Series 11 on Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:51 pm

Kermit for the Doctor!

Still more appropriate than Pisstaker.

View user profile

377 Re: Series 11 on Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:00 am

Viewers down at 5.07 million. Its now out of the top twenty most popular shows. Its at crisis level now. I wonder how Mr GEEZ A JOB BBC Reviews is going to spin this?

I also wonder what they are going to do to big up Bubble's second series.

View user profile

378 Re: Series 11 on Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:03 pm

LOL LOL LOL

Hang on...

LOL LOL LOL

Just a minute...

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

View user profile

379 Re: Series 11 on Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:27 pm

Who cast reject claims that the show has become too PC. What a surprise.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/12/03/doctor-stars-reject-claim-show-has-become-pc/

"It makes me laugh, because having the words 'too' and 'correct' in the same sentence is really bizarre to me. How can you be too correct about something?," said Mandip Gil.

380 Re: Series 11 on Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:22 pm

This glorious propaganda nugget was brought to you by Mandip Gill, political philosopher.

'Mandip' seems like an unfortunate name for a young lady, doesn't it?

Reminds me of that old joke about Prince Charles's dick being multicoloured.

View user profile

381 Re: Series 11 on Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:29 pm

Jodie will be reading a CBeebies bedtime story

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/doctor-who/news/a871844/doctor-who-jodie-whittaker-cbeebies-bedtime-story/

...I'm pretty sure it'll just be one of the earlier scripts

View user profile

382 Re: Series 11 on Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:32 pm

The latest from El Patron

View user profile

383 Re: Series 11 on Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:01 pm

@Boofer wrote:This glorious propaganda nugget was brought to you by Mandip Gill, political philosopher.

'Mandip' seems like an unfortunate name for a young lady, doesn't it?

Reminds me of that old joke about Prince Charles's dick being multicoloured.

LOL LOL LOL LOL

"This just in actress who stars in crap show, says its not crap after another ratings plunge"

Mr Tardis seems to be back peddling a bit.

Mr Tardis Status

Hang on a minute I thought the ratings for this series were consistently better than David Tennant? Yet now he is saying that the marketing for series 11 hasn't worked?

The show is not long for this world. Its had several weeks to recover from the ratings plunge and it hasn't. I honestly can't see next season improving. Maybe if they bring the Daleks back, but even then how can the Daleks function with this new Doctor?

All her bullshit I never kill, I never use guns, all life forms deserve respect even if they are giant man eating spiders etc. How is that going to work with the Daleks.

View user profile

384 Re: Series 11 on Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:13 pm

Sound like Trilbe is starting to buckle as he develops a reputation for his ratings analysis.

View user profile

385 Re: Series 11 on Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:15 pm

I can't wait until she meets the Daleks. I've never cheered on the pepper pots before so it will be a new experience.

386 Re: Series 11 on Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:44 pm

Great news. Can Pisstaker make it under 5 million for the finale? I'm rooting for you, Jodie, you can do it! LOL

View user profile

387 Re: Series 11 on Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:01 pm

The comments on this video are brilliant:

"She was more passionate talking about the coat then the show."

"Whittaker doesn't have any enthusiasm or spark. The interviewer does her best but there's just no fun in this Doctor. "

"Did she just say that she’d use the sonic screwdriver to read people’s minds??"

"Pretentious and above the show, that's the vibe I get from her."

"Jodie Whittaker looks like she literally couldn't give less of a shit about playing the doctor, no passion at all"

and the best one of all:

"Fuck off back to broadchurch"

LOL  LOL  LOL

She really doesn't have a personality.

388 Re: Series 11 on Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:42 pm

Paul Cornell, uber cuck and self loathing fan boy posted this on his twitter page.

Meanwhile in the real world I wonder how Paul feels at the viewers crashing and burning? Well Paul I'm sure making jokes about wanting to shag viewers unhappy with the shows wives and accusing them of being wife beaters will win round more viewers. Big Grin

Jodie is the perfect Doctor for Paul Cornell. Lack of balls, gormless and thoroughly unlikable.

View user profile

389 Re: Series 11 on Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:46 pm

They are such sad cases. Even sadder when reality begins to impinge on their little fairy world.

View user profile

390 Re: Series 11 on Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:28 pm

It would make a fascinating case study in psychological projection, wouldn't it?

They're accusing fans of being hateful by employing hateful techniques like gaslighting, opinion-shaming, misrepresentation and humiliation. It's almost like they're a mob of angry, defensive ideologues conspiring to oppress the free expression and influence of people who won't bend to their will.

Hmm... It's the Chibnallarchy! LOL LOL LOL

View user profile

391 Re: Series 11 on Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:30 pm

Shame about Cornell. He was one of the few people connected with nuwho whose work on the whole I actually liked. Shame he's decided to drink the coolaid and go full SJW retard.

When nuwho gets axed which it will sooner or later those millennial's and npc's he's cozying up to will be gone overnight. the people who are left will be the same ones who have been there for the last 50 years.
It will be difficult for people like him, Big Finish and the DWM crowd to regain those people they've turned their back on and insulted over the last few years when everything goes tits up.

On a personal level he really needs to get those rancid teeth of his fixed. He could eat an apple through a tennis racket with those kernel of corn choppers.

View user profile

392 Re: Series 11 on Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:52 pm

Christmas and New Year's Schedules. DW will be on at 7PM.

https://twitter.com/bbcpress/status/1069971705295265794/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1069975540654850048&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.digitalspy.com%2Ftv%2Fstrictly-come-dancing%2Fnews%2Fa871965%2Fbbc-one-christmas-new-years-day-schedules-strictly-doctor-who-luther%2F

-Good Dinosaur? Isn't that considered one of Pixar's worst?

-Age of Ultron for the 389485858th time instead of a fresh Marvel premiere

-Would it have killed them to air something bleak for the kids like Watership Down? (scheduled for December 22nd and 23rd btw)

View user profile

393 Re: Series 11 on Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:59 am

GB is shilling as hard as it ever has against the discovery by one of their own ratings thread apologists...

...BARB ratings have come out with +21 and +28 figures...

...for female spinoff Who episodes that haven't been out long enough to have those figures yet.

Absolute confirmation -ABSOLUTE- that anything other than the viewing figures for the night +next are complete and utter made up bullshit.

The show had less than 4 million viewers for its last episode. It is toast.

View user profile

394 Re: Series 11 on Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:26 am

LOL

Genius!

View user profile

395 Re: Series 11 on Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:06 am

This is all rather exciting  Big Grin

Serves them right. I hope I never hear from Whittaker or Chibnall again after this travesty comes to its conclusion.

396 Re: Series 11 on Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:30 am

397 Re: Series 11 on Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:47 am

Panic setting in still further.
No one wants this shit.

View user profile

398 Re: Series 11 on Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:21 am

Nicolas Pegg says the Doctor never confronted the Daleks or Cybermen in the 80s...except for those four or so times he did. LOL LOL

View user profile

399 Re: Series 11 on Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:54 am

@Zarius wrote:

Nicolas Pegg says the Doctor never confronted the Daleks or Cybermen in the 80s...except for those four or so times he did. LOL LOL

Doing a bit of research is far too much effort for these idiots.

400 Re: Series 11 on Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:36 am

Nicholas Pegged, member of the Chibnallarchy. Confirmed. LOL LOL

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum