You are not connected. Please login or register

The Big Finish Thread

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51The Big Finish Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Big Finish Thread on Mon 14 Oct 2019, 10:33 pm

ClockworkOcean

ClockworkOcean
Dick Tater
@iank wrote:Wait, what? $9 is them on a 40% discount? How expensive is this stuff normally?!
Fuck.

No, it still shows the pre-discount price until you enter the code on the checkout page. They're £5.39.

52The Big Finish Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Big Finish Thread on Mon 14 Oct 2019, 10:43 pm

iank

iank
Still too much. Big Grin

I'll wait for the animations. Laughing

53The Big Finish Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Big Finish Thread on Tue 12 Nov 2019, 8:37 pm

Zarius

Zarius
"Return to Skaro" will explain how the Daleks survived the events of "The Daleks" (no, I'm not Briggs' alt account)

https://www.bigfinish.com/releases/v/doctor-who-the-first-doctor-adventures-volume-04-2155

54The Big Finish Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Big Finish Thread on Tue 12 Nov 2019, 8:39 pm

iank

iank
God. Rolling Eyes LOL

55The Big Finish Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Big Finish Thread on Tue 12 Nov 2019, 8:42 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
@Zarius wrote:"Return to Skaro" will explain how the Daleks survived the events of "The Daleks" (no, I'm not Briggs' alt account)

https://www.bigfinish.com/releases/v/doctor-who-the-first-doctor-adventures-volume-04-2155

And yet he still can't find the time to resolve how Dalek Empire 3 ended Mad

56The Big Finish Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Big Finish Thread on Wed 13 Nov 2019, 2:03 am

Ronnie

Ronnie
Actually, I’ll probably get that one. 😂

57The Big Finish Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Big Finish Thread on Thu 14 Nov 2019, 9:26 pm

Zarius

Zarius
Apparently the guy who provided the current voice of Ben in the classic Doctors range has chosen to resign from the role.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum