edgelord
stengos
Kaijuko
burrunjor
Defeatment
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26How good is Blake's 7? - Page 2 Empty Re: How good is Blake's 7? 14th February 2020, 12:22 pm

REDACTED

Pepsi Maxil wrote: I would love for Soolin to jump my bone.

Soolin's hot but I'm more of a Jenna fan myself. Although the cutest lass in B7 would have to be Yolande Palfrey's Veron in Pressure Point.

27How good is Blake's 7? - Page 2 Empty Re: How good is Blake's 7? 14th February 2020, 12:25 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Indrid Mercury wrote:
Pepsi Maxil wrote: I would love for Soolin to jump my bone.

Soolin's hot but I'm more of a Jenna fan myself. Although the cutest lass in B7 would have to be Yolande Palfrey's Veron in Pressure Point.

I like them all. Cally turns me on a lot as well.

28How good is Blake's 7? - Page 2 Empty Re: How good is Blake's 7? 14th February 2020, 8:19 pm

Fendelman

Fendelman

Servalan

29How good is Blake's 7? - Page 2 Empty Re: How good is Blake's 7? 15th February 2020, 1:09 am

stengos

stengos

A great show, especially the first two series. Personally i felt it was weakened first of all by the departure of Stephen Grief and then Gareth Thomas.

It is such a shame it has never been revived or rebooted on the small screen.

30How good is Blake's 7? - Page 2 Empty Re: How good is Blake's 7? 18th February 2020, 2:52 pm

The Brigade Leader

The Brigade Leader

stengos wrote:A great show, especially the first two series. Personally i felt it was weakened first of all by the departure of Stephen Grief and then Gareth Thomas.

Yes.
Also, their replacements were dreadful.
Steven Pacey has never convinced as a leading man, and Tarrant is as dull as dishwater.

And as far as Travis is concerned I think Brian Croucher's casting is one of the most bizarre in TV history. If you are going to recast a character at least try to recapture the essence of that character. But going from sublime urbane killer to cockney psycho bullyboy is ridiculous LOL

Should have just killed off Travis and replaced him with a completely different character.

stengos wrote:It is such a shame it has never been revived or rebooted on the small screen.

Are you kidding?
After what's happened to Star Wars, Star Trek, Ghostbusters, Charlie's Angels & Doctor Who I'm glad it's stayed dead!

31How good is Blake's 7? - Page 2 Empty Re: How good is Blake's 7? 18th February 2020, 3:39 pm

stengos

stengos

Lord Pertwee's Knob wrote:
stengos wrote:It is such a shame it has never been revived or rebooted on the small screen.

Are you kidding?
After what's happened to Star Wars, Star Trek, Ghostbusters, Charlie's Angels & Doctor Who I'm glad it's stayed dead!

Quite true. It would have been renamed Brenda's 7 with an all female crew apart from Villa cos he was the clown, white and male in the old series and the handweapons would all be based on the generic design of a vibrator.

My bad sorry.

32How good is Blake's 7? - Page 2 Empty Re: How good is Blake's 7? 30th March 2020, 9:47 pm

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

Blake’s 7 or Classic Doctor Who? Vote now on which show you think the BBC should repeat
The nation has had its say - but who should win in the tie-break?

https://www.radiotimes.com/news/tv/2020-03-30/bbc-repeat-classic-show-poll/

Got to be B7, it needs a new audience. We have DW on every platform going.

33How good is Blake's 7? - Page 2 Empty Re: How good is Blake's 7? 30th March 2020, 10:50 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Yeah, they should totally show Blake's 7 so that the SJWs can discover it and spend countless hours tweeting about how racist and sexist it is.

34How good is Blake's 7? - Page 2 Empty Re: How good is Blake's 7? 30th March 2020, 11:36 pm

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

Pepsi Maxil wrote:Yeah, they should totally show Blake's 7 so that the SJWs can discover it and spend countless hours tweeting about how racist and sexist it is.

Honestly, who gives a fuck?

35How good is Blake's 7? - Page 2 Empty Re: How good is Blake's 7? 31st March 2020, 1:14 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

Rawkuss wrote:
Pepsi Maxil wrote:Yeah, they should totally show Blake's 7 so that the SJWs can discover it and spend countless hours tweeting about how racist and sexist it is.

Honestly, who gives a fuck?

Well I agree who gives a fuck about their opinions, but remember a few years ago people said the same thing to me here, and other places about SJWs in regards to DW. "They are just a group of loonies online, there's no pandering to them, they aren't going to take it over." Now look at it?

Still I'd say the SJWs are a spent force now. Their heyday is over, if anything we will probably need to worry about right wing SJWs more now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum