You are not connected. Please login or register

This virus could actually cause some good.

+3
Tanmann
Rawkuss
Genkimonk
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Genkimonk

Genkimonk

I am sorry for the families of those who die, but the idea that America is being destroyed economically and losing its ability to be a global player sounds like a very positive step for progress towards building a better world.

This virus has done far more than terrorism has could. It has killed the US economy, and without social systems in place to help rebuild, I can't see how it can recover.

If this virus knocks the US from the world stage, it could be the start of a better word for all. A world without the US pulling the shots and fucking everything up is a better world for all. And maybe, the yanks will learn something and embrace social welfare reforms and stop their idiotic and frankly evil economic and political systems.

The Chinese will not forget how their government treated them and allowed this virus to happen. Change will come there, too.

I feel this virus could actually be the start of something better, if we embrace the need for change afterwards carefully.

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

Just a reminder:

Recap: To the moment Tory MPs cheered after blocking a pay rise for nurses
The Tories accused Jeremy Corbyn's party of playing politics and "milking the NHS for votes".

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/politics/recap-to-the-moment-tory-mps-cheered-after-blocking-a-pay-rise-for-nurses/23/03/

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Genkimonk wrote:This virus has done far more than terrorism has could.

I just hope it kills the terrorists.

All of them.

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

ClockworkOcean

Dick Tater

This isn't an isolated incident. It's a trend called the "coronavirus challenge" invented by brain dead milennial "influencers" on TikTok. The fucking invalids should be lined up against a wall and shot.

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Sod's law says they'll survive this crisis for sure. Evil or Very Mad

Genkimonk

Genkimonk

We had some good will today. One of our staff's mother made home made reusable and washable face masks for the whole team as our corporate masters can't get any. And some clients dropped off hand wash.

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

ClockworkOcean wrote:

This isn't an isolated incident. It's a trend called the "coronavirus challenge" invented by brain dead milennial "influencers" on TikTok. The fucking invalids should be lined up against a wall and shot.

Karma works in mysterious ways:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8150945/Influencer-hospital-coronavirus-just-days-posting-video-licking-toilet.html

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

burrunjor

burrunjor

LOL I reckon Dave Cullen and Sargon of Akkad will be already be doing a video about "Red Spears" being a dirty traitor to the west. LOL

I think Britney Spears was always fairly left wing. I can't remember but I seem to recall she supported Assange too.

burrunjor

burrunjor

Sorry I got mixed up, it was Lady Gaga that visited Assange. You'd think I of all people wouldn't get the big nosed goddess mixed up with anyone else LOL, but there you go.

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

Petition
Revoke the Health and Social Care Act 2012 and renationalise the NHS
Restore the responsibility of the Secretary of State to provide a comprehensive, integrated, publicly owned NHS free at the point of need.

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/300019

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

BoJo's got it now (albeit 'mildly')

I have to say I don't feel like gloating right now, as much as I despise the Tories.

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Tanmann wrote:BoJo's got it now (albeit 'mildly')

I have to say I don't feel like gloating right now, as much as I despise the Tories.

I'm sure all the "be kind" frauds will gloat, though.

Mott1

Mott1

And Health Secretary Matt Hancock has it too. Anything to show solidarity with his boss!

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

Community Call Scheme: Over Thirty Calls Made Already

Since we unveiled our Community Call Scheme just over a week ago, club players and staff have made over thirty calls to supporters and members of the local community who are struggling with the vast array of social distancing implications.

By far the most common issue has been that of loneliness - particularly from the elderly and those who live alone.

https://www.mtfc.co.uk/news/2020/april/09.04.20-community-call-scheme-over-thirty-calls-made-already/

Nice to see a football club supporting their local community

Genkimonk

Genkimonk

Perhaps not a good one for all Hive members, but certainly a good one for me. Disney is on the verge of bankruptcy, and had to take out another 5 billion dollar loan.

Honestly, the collapse of Disney is fantastic. It has peddled woke shit for too long, and has served nothing but as a propaganda tool to spread Americanisation. I welcome this news gladly.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum