51Missing Hivers - Page 3 Empty Re: Missing Hivers 13th July 2019, 4:37 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

burrunjor wrote:
General Maxill.

Get my name right, bruv.

burrunjor wrote:
Lady Lusipher: I got the feeling that she didn't like me very much, but I still enjoyed talking and debating with her, and its good to have a variety of opinions to stop this place from descending into a clique which it kind of is a bit now as we all feel the same way about pretty much everything LOL.

I vaguely remember her banging on about how the forum had become far too angsty or something right before I was prevented from visiting the forum again.

52Missing Hivers - Page 3 Empty Re: Missing Hivers 13th July 2019, 5:08 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

I vaguely remember her banging on about how the forum had become far too angsty or something right before I was prevented from visiting the forum again.

When were you banned from the forum?

I think Lady was just being diplomatic because she really couldn't be bothered with all the anti PC rants.

I understand as the subject is depressing and rots your brain. Still the only thing I say is that sadly you can't escape from it. Video Games, tv shows, comic books, sports, even the education system its crept its way into everything.

Still we now go after the right wingers just as much (like the biggest tits thread LOL. I'll say that Ben Shapiro is a much bigger tit than Piers Morgan, but Piers Morgan is still a total tit.)

53Missing Hivers - Page 3 Empty Re: Missing Hivers 13th July 2019, 5:18 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

burrunjor wrote:

When were you banned from the forum?

I wasn't banned. I changed the email address that I used for the forum to a new email address and Mike couldn't be bothered to validate the new email so that I could continue posting as Maxil. I tried coming back with different accounts but none of them were ever accepted for some reason.

54Missing Hivers - Page 3 Empty Re: Missing Hivers 14th July 2019, 12:04 am

iank

iank

Commander Maxil wrote:Iank.

Hasn't posted for like six hours.

I really hope he's alright  Crying or Very sad

Cheeky CUNT. Big Grin

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

55Missing Hivers - Page 3 Empty Re: Missing Hivers 30th November 2019, 4:26 pm

REDACTED

Tanmann seems to be M.I.A.

56Missing Hivers - Page 3 Empty Re: Missing Hivers 30th November 2019, 6:59 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

Indrid Mercury wrote:Tanmann seems to be M.I.A.

I know him very well on FB. I message him later and see if he's okay.

57Missing Hivers - Page 3 Empty Re: Missing Hivers 30th November 2019, 7:56 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

He seemed to disappeared after our argument about JNT.

58Missing Hivers - Page 3 Empty Re: Missing Hivers 30th November 2019, 8:06 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

On the subject of missing Hivers, where is Mott1? He hasn't logged on since September.

59Missing Hivers - Page 3 Empty Re: Missing Hivers 30th November 2019, 10:27 pm

REDACTED

burrunjor wrote:

I don't want to come off as pushy or anything, but have you messaged him yet?

60Missing Hivers - Page 3 Empty Re: Missing Hivers 1st December 2019, 10:39 am

burrunjor

burrunjor

Indrid Mercury wrote:
burrunjor wrote:

I don't want to come off as pushy or anything, but have you messaged him yet?

Yes I have. I also know Mott1 very well on FB too. I think he's just busy right now. He's certainly not in trouble or anything. Any other Hives would like to add me on FB, just message me.

61Missing Hivers - Page 3 Empty Re: Missing Hivers 1st December 2019, 10:42 am

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I would have done if I hadn't already deleted my account. I find my life to be a bit better without social media.

62Missing Hivers - Page 3 Empty Re: Missing Hivers 1st December 2019, 4:25 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

Spoke with Tanman, he's just wanting a bit of break from social media in general. Nothing serious. He'll probably be back later, but for now he's taking a bit of a break.

63Missing Hivers - Page 3 Empty Re: Missing Hivers 3rd December 2019, 9:32 am

stengos

stengos

burrunjor wrote:Spoke with Tanman, he's just wanting a bit of break from social media in general. Nothing serious. He'll probably be back later, but for now he's taking a bit of a break.

He is missed. I disagree with him on a lot of things (esp re the JNT era) but i find his posts very interesting.

64Missing Hivers - Page 3 Empty Re: Missing Hivers 4th December 2019, 4:45 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Hi guys.

It's heartening to know I've been missed. I'll be checking back in more regularly now.

65Missing Hivers - Page 3 Empty Re: Missing Hivers 16th January 2020, 10:35 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Where's Tibbers? He hasn't been on since New Year's Eve.

66Missing Hivers - Page 3 Empty Re: Missing Hivers 16th January 2020, 10:37 pm

REDACTED

He's probably focusing on his work at Uni.

67Missing Hivers - Page 3 Empty Re: Missing Hivers 18th January 2020, 12:13 pm

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

No Tiberius or Clockwork what'sisname, the mods are dropping like flies.

68Missing Hivers - Page 3 Empty Re: Missing Hivers 31st January 2020, 8:15 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

burrunjor wrote:
General Maxill: Really nice guy, loved his appreciation for Colin's era.

I was so in Baker's corner back then. Nowadays I couldn't give a shit about him or most of his era. His attitude towards Davison was unforgivable and very reminiscent of the behaviour of some NuWho defenders.

69Missing Hivers - Page 3 Empty Re: Missing Hivers 31st January 2020, 9:02 pm

REDACTED

Pepsi Maxil wrote: His attitude towards Davison was unforgivable and very reminiscent of the behaviour of some NuWho defenders.

Indeed. Whilst the SJW's slate us as being ''hate filled'. Just remember, we didn't bully Colin off of social media just for expressing an opposing opinion.

70Missing Hivers - Page 3 Empty Re: Missing Hivers 31st January 2020, 9:08 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Indrid Mercury wrote:
Pepsi Maxil wrote: His attitude towards Davison was unforgivable and very reminiscent of the behaviour of some NuWho defenders.

Indeed. Whilst the SJW's slate us as being ''hate filled'. Just remember, we didn't bully Colin off of social media just for expressing an opposing opinion.

Exactly. Davison was very civil at all times even when those cowards were attacking him.

Look how polite he is compared to Colin.

"You're talking rubbish" I'm afraid you're the one talking bollocks, Colin. He seemed a bit off when I met him. He kept talking over me and didn't really acknowledge what I was saying to him.

71Missing Hivers - Page 3 Empty Re: Missing Hivers 31st January 2020, 9:48 pm

Fendelman

Fendelman

I agree with Colin when he says that males can have female role models, and females male ones. There is no reason why someone has to look like you for you to admire them.

However, his argument about Star Trek doesn't really hold. Janeway was a female starship captain, not a female Captain Kirk. I like Janeway, but a female Kirk is just ridiculous. A more accurate comparison would be to say that as Star Trek has female captains, does Doctor Who has female Time Lords - which they long have done.

72Missing Hivers - Page 3 Empty Re: Missing Hivers 31st January 2020, 9:50 pm

REDACTED

Fendelman wrote:I agree with Colin when he says that males can have female role models, and females male ones. There is no reason why someone has to look like you for you to admire them.

However, his argument about Star Trek doesn't really hold. Janeway was a female starship captain, not a female Captain Kirk. I like Janeway, but a female Kirk is just ridiculous. A more accurate comparison would be to say that as Star Trek has female captains, does Doctor Who has female Time Lords - which they long have done.

The annoyance towards the video is more the fact he shouts down Davison and tells him he's talking shit.

73Missing Hivers - Page 3 Empty Re: Missing Hivers 31st January 2020, 9:51 pm

REDACTED

Pepsi Maxil wrote:
Indrid Mercury wrote:

Exactly. Davison was very civil at all times even when those cowards were attacking him.

"You're talking rubbish" I'm afraid you're the one talking bollocks, Colin. He seemed a bit off when I met him. He kept talking over me and didn't really acknowledge what I was saying to him.

When did you meet him?

74Missing Hivers - Page 3 Empty Re: Missing Hivers 31st January 2020, 9:58 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Indrid Mercury wrote:
Pepsi Maxil wrote:
Indrid Mercury wrote:

When did you meet him?

The summer of 2015. I also met Sylvester McCoy that day and he was much nicer. I wouldn't mind meeting him again and getting him to sign one of my DVDs.

75Missing Hivers - Page 3 Empty Re: Missing Hivers 31st January 2020, 10:19 pm

Boofer

Boofer

Colin was pretty cowardly. He could have disagreed and still stood up for PD's right to air his views without being bullied by the social media mob.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum