51Missing Hivers - Page 3 Empty Re: Missing Hivers on 13th July 2019, 16:37

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
Chief Caretaker
@burrunjor wrote:
General Maxill.

Get my name right, bruv.

@burrunjor wrote:
Lady Lusipher: I got the feeling that she didn't like me very much, but I still enjoyed talking and debating with her, and its good to have a variety of opinions to stop this place from descending into a clique which it kind of is a bit now as we all feel the same way about pretty much everything LOL.

I vaguely remember her banging on about how the forum had become far too angsty or something right before I was prevented from visiting the forum again.

52Missing Hivers - Page 3 Empty Re: Missing Hivers on 13th July 2019, 17:08

burrunjor

burrunjor
I vaguely remember her banging on about how the forum had become far too angsty or something right before I was prevented from visiting the forum again.

When were you banned from the forum?

I think Lady was just being diplomatic because she really couldn't be bothered with all the anti PC rants.

I understand as the subject is depressing and rots your brain. Still the only thing I say is that sadly you can't escape from it. Video Games, tv shows, comic books, sports, even the education system its crept its way into everything.

Still we now go after the right wingers just as much (like the biggest tits thread LOL. I'll say that Ben Shapiro is a much bigger tit than Piers Morgan, but Piers Morgan is still a total tit.)

53Missing Hivers - Page 3 Empty Re: Missing Hivers on 13th July 2019, 17:18

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
Chief Caretaker
@burrunjor wrote:

When were you banned from the forum?

I wasn't banned. I changed the email address that I used for the forum to a new email address and Mike couldn't be bothered to validate the new email so that I could continue posting as Maxil. I tried coming back with different accounts but none of them were ever accepted for some reason.

54Missing Hivers - Page 3 Empty Re: Missing Hivers on 14th July 2019, 00:04

iank

iank
Commander Maxil wrote:Iank.

Hasn't posted for like six hours.

I really hope he's alright  Crying or Very sad

Cheeky CUNT. Big Grin

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum