You are not connected. Please login or register

Have you bothered with the missing stories on CD/Recon?

+3
Pepsi Maxil
TiberiusDidNothingWrong
Ludders
7 posters

Have you bothered with the missing stories on CD/Recon?

Have you bothered with the missing stories on CD/Recon? I_vote_lcap22%Have you bothered with the missing stories on CD/Recon? I_vote_rcap 22% [ 2 ]
Have you bothered with the missing stories on CD/Recon? I_vote_lcap33%Have you bothered with the missing stories on CD/Recon? I_vote_rcap 33% [ 3 ]
Have you bothered with the missing stories on CD/Recon? I_vote_lcap33%Have you bothered with the missing stories on CD/Recon? I_vote_rcap 33% [ 3 ]
Have you bothered with the missing stories on CD/Recon? I_vote_lcap11%Have you bothered with the missing stories on CD/Recon? I_vote_rcap 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ludders

Ludders

I've listened to all the CDs, perhaps more for completeism's and curiosity's sake, and because I want to be able to comment on every story.
Some of my favourite ones, like Dalek Masterplan, Evil of the Daleks, and others that have since been animated or part animated; I've listened to several times and obtained recons too. But most of them I've only listened to once.
You?

TiberiusDidNothingWrong

TiberiusDidNothingWrong
Dick Tater

Yeah I ripped all the recons from DailyMotion I think and burned them to DVD.

I've sat through the whole 26 seasons a few times, though usually only in the background whilst working etc.

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Yes, I listen to the CDs and watch the recons. The LC reconstructions are probably the best way to experience the lost stuff.

stengos

stengos

I have listened to some of the BBC audios but to be honest i don't much care for them - apart from the Abominable Snowman and thats probably a lot to do with my love of the Terrance Dicks book. By their very nature the shows are not suited for audio only and you end up with long periods where you don't really know what is going on.

I have watched one Loose Cannon reconstruction - that for Marco Polo - and I really enjoyed it. The colour photos sort of bought it to life. In contrast when i listened to the audio only BBC release of the same story i couldn't get past episode 1. It just seemed so much more boring in the sound only format.

Last edited by stengos on 18th September 2019, 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

iank

iank

No. I'll wait for the animations.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

Bernard Marx

Bernard Marx

I’ve indulged in every audio/reconstruction for each missing story, with the exception of Abominable Snowmen- not sure why that one slipped past me. I might obtain a copy of the audio eventually. And similar to Ronnie, I’ve listens to/experience recons of my favourite missing stories many times before.

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Cherry-picked.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum