You are not connected. Please login or register

Missing Hivers

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Missing Hivers on Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:00 pm

Which Hivers are gone that you miss or would like to see back.

I'm going to say

General Maxill: Really nice guy, loved his appreciation for Colin's era. I wonder how he feels about Jodie's casting.

Lady Lusipher: I got the feeling that she didn't like me very much, but I still enjoyed talking and debating with her, and its good to have a variety of opinions to stop this place from descending into a clique which it kind of is a bit now as we all feel the same way about pretty much everything LOL.

I also wonder what she thinks about Jodie's casting considering I seem to recall her saying, despite her clashing with me on LOTS of things that she didn't like a female Doctor as an idea and I doubt Jodie gurning "BRILLLIANT" like Bubble from Ab Fab will have swayed her (or anyone for that matter.)

LunchToiletDweller: This guy was hilarious. I loved his trolling, even though I like Colin the arguments he got into with people here were hysterical. I heard he was ill and I hope he is okay, though he might have also left because even he is on our side now as he thinks a female Doctor is a shit idea, so sadly there's nothing left for him to really troll us with anymore Sad

View user profile

2 Re: Missing Hivers on Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:09 pm

I miss Commander Maxill and the Watcher. I thought Toiletman was here under another name?

View user profile

3 Re: Missing Hivers on Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:49 am

One can't help but wonder if Rani is still as staunch a defender of New Who as he was, or if he has now disappeared out of shame. Big Grin

View user profile

4 Re: Missing Hivers on Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:07 pm

Any idea what happened to Daimler Car Boot? Always liked him...

Oscar Wilde
View user profile

5 Re: Missing Hivers on Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:59 pm

Oh, I forgot about Tad Cooper, that was his name, wasn't it? I always thought he was a decent chap

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum