Greywoolfe
Mott1
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

76Missing Hivers - Page 4 Empty Re: Missing Hivers 1st February 2020, 2:23 am

Ludders

Ludders

Boofer wrote:Colin was pretty cowardly. He could have disagreed and still stood up for PD's right to air his views without being bullied by the social media mob.

I agree with this. Even if I agree with Colin's specific point about what Davo is saying; he did so in a shit way, and could learn a thing or two from Davo on how to say what you think in more mannered way whilst still being fair to the other side, so to speak.

77Missing Hivers - Page 4 Empty Re: Missing Hivers 1st February 2020, 8:13 am

Rob Filth

Rob Filth

Pepsi Maxil wrote:
burrunjor wrote:
General Maxill: Really nice guy, loved his appreciation for Colin's era.

I was so in Baker's corner back then. Nowadays I couldn't give a shit about him or most of his era. His attitude towards Davison was unforgivable and very reminiscent of the behaviour of some NuWho defenders.
Completely agree.

I'm a huge fan of Colins Season 22, but on Whittakers miscasting Colin talked the biggest most patronising ill informed shite imaginable.

http://www.thefuckingobvious.com

78Missing Hivers - Page 4 Empty Re: Missing Hivers 6th February 2020, 4:25 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Rob Filth wrote:
Pepsi Maxil wrote:
burrunjor wrote:
General Maxill: Really nice guy, loved his appreciation for Colin's era.

I was so in Baker's corner back then. Nowadays I couldn't give a shit about him or most of his era. His attitude towards Davison was unforgivable and very reminiscent of the behaviour of some NuWho defenders.
Completely agree.

I'm a huge fan of Colins Season 22, but on Whittakers miscasting Colin talked the biggest most patronising ill informed shite imaginable.

The Two Doctors and Revelation of the Daleks are absolutely fantastic. I find the rest of the season to be a bit of mixed bag nowadays although it still beats the shit out of Trial and indeed NuWho.

I thought maybe Baker would be the one to stand up and condemn all this bullshit. I really did lose a lot of respect for him that day.

79Missing Hivers - Page 4 Empty Re: Missing Hivers 6th February 2020, 10:10 pm

Doctor7

Yeah I side with peter the way Colin badmouthed peter was pretty rude calling him rubbish he could have just said i disagree but he has the right to feel how he feels

80Missing Hivers - Page 4 Empty Re: Missing Hivers 6th February 2020, 10:37 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

In a way it also became part of the lousy PR of the Jodie era.

I think Peter had said he wasn't sure of the idea and lamented losing the Doctor as male role model, but that he would give Jodie a chance nonetheless.

When he got attacked for it anyway, I think it sent a message to the rest of us that even trying to give her a chance wasn't good enough for these SJW fanatics, so why bother?

81Missing Hivers - Page 4 Empty Re: Missing Hivers 7th February 2020, 11:09 am

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I'd be more than happy to accept him back when the SJWs turn against him when he says something they don't agree with. They can keep Janet, though.

82Missing Hivers - Page 4 Empty Re: Missing Hivers 7th February 2020, 11:10 am

REDACTED

Pepsi Maxil wrote:I'd be more than happy to accept him back when the SJWs turn against him when he says something they don't agree with. They can keep Janet, though.

And Nicola?

83Missing Hivers - Page 4 Empty Re: Missing Hivers 7th February 2020, 11:13 am

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Indrid Mercury wrote:
Pepsi Maxil wrote:I'd be more than happy to accept him back when the SJWs turn against him when he says something they don't agree with. They can keep Janet, though.

And Nicola?

Possibly. At least she never slagged off her employer on stage. I feel like I've been too harsh on Nicola lately.

84Missing Hivers - Page 4 Empty Re: Missing Hivers 7th February 2020, 11:21 am

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Can you imagine if John were still alive and mocking a deceased Janet Fielding on stage? He'd have stuff thrown at him by the very same crowd.

85Missing Hivers - Page 4 Empty Re: Missing Hivers 7th February 2020, 1:39 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Pepsi Maxil wrote:Can you imagine if John were still alive and mocking a deceased Janet Fielding on stage? He'd have stuff thrown at him by the very same crowd.

The difference would be though that he was her boss, so if he was unhappy with her, he had the power to demand changes of her or replace her. And if he chose to slag her off, that would be an abuse of power.

Janet was complaining about things and decisions she didn't have the power to change and had to go along with, which I think is fair enough for her to speak her mind about.

86Missing Hivers - Page 4 Empty Re: Missing Hivers 29th March 2020, 7:58 pm

SomeCallMeEnglishGiraffe

SomeCallMeEnglishGiraffe

Is Bernard Marx doing alright? I haven't heard from him in a while.

87Missing Hivers - Page 4 Empty Re: Missing Hivers 29th March 2020, 8:14 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

SomeCallMeEnglishGiraffe wrote:Is Bernard Marx doing alright? I haven't heard from him in a while.

He said he was taking a break from the forum for a bit. We sometimes chat via email so I'll ask him how he's doing.

88Missing Hivers - Page 4 Empty Re: Missing Hivers 5th April 2020, 5:18 pm

ClockworkOcean

Dick Tater

I'm in a bad place mentally right now and will be away from the Internet entirely for the foreseeable future.

Maxil, I've restored your admin powers. She's all yours.

89Missing Hivers - Page 4 Empty Re: Missing Hivers 5th April 2020, 5:24 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

ClockworkOcean wrote:I'm in a bad place mentally right now and will be away from the Internet entirely for the foreseeable future.

That's so sad to hear. Please take care and do the things that will help you. I really hope to hear from you again soon when you're feeling much better. Thank you for restoring my powers. I will make sure the forum is well looked after until your return.

90Missing Hivers - Page 4 Empty Re: Missing Hivers 5th April 2020, 6:10 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

ClockworkOcean wrote:I'm in a bad place mentally right now and will be away from the Internet entirely for the foreseeable future.

That's sad to hear. Hope things improve and we see you and Bernard Marx back here again soon. Both two of the best users here.

91Missing Hivers - Page 4 Empty Re: Missing Hivers 5th April 2020, 6:54 pm

REDACTED

Take care Clockwork and we'll hope to see you back soon, along with Bernard.

92Missing Hivers - Page 4 Empty Re: Missing Hivers 5th April 2020, 7:24 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Sorry to hear that Clockwork.

Hope you'll be back with us in due time.

93Missing Hivers - Page 4 Empty Re: Missing Hivers 6th April 2020, 1:29 am

UncleDeadly

UncleDeadly

All the best, Clockwork. I hope things get better for you. You too, Burrunjor.

94Missing Hivers - Page 4 Empty Re: Missing Hivers 6th April 2020, 12:16 pm

SomeCallMeEnglishGiraffe

SomeCallMeEnglishGiraffe

All the best, Clockwork. Take as much time as you need and hope things get better soon.

95Missing Hivers - Page 4 Empty Re: Missing Hivers 17th April 2020, 6:11 am

ClockworkOcean

Dick Tater

Thanks everyone, I'm feeling somewhat better now.

96Missing Hivers - Page 4 Empty Re: Missing Hivers 17th April 2020, 9:52 am

burrunjor

burrunjor

ClockworkOcean wrote:Thanks everyone, I'm feeling somewhat better now.

Glad to hear it. Hope to see Bernard back soon too.

Oh and Maxil I got your email and sent you a message, hope you got it. Big Grin

97Missing Hivers - Page 4 Empty Re: Missing Hivers 18th April 2020, 9:05 pm

Zarius

Zarius

Hope you're doing well Clockwork.

98Missing Hivers - Page 4 Empty Re: Missing Hivers 20th April 2020, 6:19 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

ClockworkOcean wrote:Thanks everyone, I'm feeling somewhat better now.

Lovely to hear. We're always here to support you.

99Missing Hivers - Page 4 Empty Re: Missing Hivers 21st April 2020, 3:32 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I just emailed Stengos. The last thing he did was send me a Birthday message on the 9th of March. He hasn't been seen since then so I thought I'd see how he's doing. Just hope he hasn't passed away or anything.

100Missing Hivers - Page 4 Empty Re: Missing Hivers 9th May 2020, 6:09 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

Boofer, Indrid Mercury and The Brigade Leader have all been away for about a month now.

It's sad I thought during the lockdown there would be more discussion here, though mind you there's not much to talk about I suppose LOL.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum