iank
Mott1
Pepsi Maxil
Bernard Marx
REDACTED
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Cat Fight

Series 2 Rose vs Series 8 Clara - Page 2 I_vote_lcap38%Series 2 Rose vs Series 8 Clara - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 38% [ 5 ]
Series 2 Rose vs Series 8 Clara - Page 2 I_vote_lcap62%Series 2 Rose vs Series 8 Clara - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 62% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 13

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Series 2 Rose vs Series 8 Clara - Page 2 Empty Re: Series 2 Rose vs Series 8 Clara 4th February 2020, 10:40 am

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Pepsi Maxil wrote:The Doctor allows her to behave like that. They don't come across as particularly nice people.

I know.

That's what makes it worse.

God-Damn that bloody episode!

27Series 2 Rose vs Series 8 Clara - Page 2 Empty Re: Series 2 Rose vs Series 8 Clara 4th February 2020, 10:48 am

Rob Filth

Rob Filth

Pepsi Maxil wrote:
burrunjor wrote:
Pepsi Maxil wrote:Clara. She can piss in my mouth anytime.

I think I'm going to be violently sick.

If we are talking about who's better THAT way, I'd say Jenna is more conventional, but Billie is definitely far sexier.

Billie is nice looking. I think I'd want her to walk all over my naked body with boots on instead. I'd even lick them clean for her.
Yeah, but which one of the two would you allow to grunt and unleash a curled log into your mouth?

This IS the question we are REALLY on the edges of our seats pondering

http://www.thefuckingobvious.com

28Series 2 Rose vs Series 8 Clara - Page 2 Empty Re: Series 2 Rose vs Series 8 Clara 4th February 2020, 10:52 am

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Rob Filth wrote:
Pepsi Maxil wrote:
burrunjor wrote:

If we are talking about who's better THAT way, I'd say Jenna is more conventional, but Billie is definitely far sexier.

Billie is nice looking. I think I'd want her to walk all over my naked body with boots on instead. I'd even lick them clean for her.
Yeah, but which one of the two would you allow to grunt and unleash a curled log into your mouth?

Definitely Clara. I'm into that kinky shit.

29Series 2 Rose vs Series 8 Clara - Page 2 Empty Re: Series 2 Rose vs Series 8 Clara 4th February 2020, 10:56 am

Rob Filth

Rob Filth

Pepsi Maxil wrote:
Rob Filth wrote:
Pepsi Maxil wrote:
burrunjor wrote:

Definitely Clara. I'm into that kinky shit.
Don't you think Claras might come out more like stinky runny egg than Billies proud hard chocolate stools?

30Series 2 Rose vs Series 8 Clara - Page 2 Empty Re: Series 2 Rose vs Series 8 Clara 4th February 2020, 3:48 pm

stengos

stengos

Clara was the worst.

Clara is the prettier one but i never really liked the character. Got on my verves from season 7 thru to the character's end. Too sassy, smart alec, over confident, cocky. Jenna has proved her acting chops since she left in things like Victoria so my dislike has nothing to do with acting ability.

31Series 2 Rose vs Series 8 Clara - Page 2 Empty Re: Series 2 Rose vs Series 8 Clara 4th February 2020, 4:11 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

I think I'm the only fan who *liked* Series 7 Clara (for the most part).

Series 8 Clara was a fucking nightmare though.

32Series 2 Rose vs Series 8 Clara - Page 2 Empty Re: Series 2 Rose vs Series 8 Clara 4th February 2020, 4:12 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Tanmann wrote:I think I'm the only fan who *liked* Series 7 Clara (for the most part).

Not at all. I was a massive fan of her back then. I thought the 11/Jenna pairing was inspired.

33Series 2 Rose vs Series 8 Clara - Page 2 Empty Re: Series 2 Rose vs Series 8 Clara 4th February 2020, 4:13 pm

REDACTED

I liked her Victorian version in The Snowmen and was sad to see her killed off. In hindsight, they at least didn't butcher her later on as bad as her followup incarnation. I thought her Series 7 character was bland at best but she was certainly better than the Series 8 rabid feminazi.

Last edited by Indrid Mercury on 4th February 2020, 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

34Series 2 Rose vs Series 8 Clara - Page 2 Empty Re: Series 2 Rose vs Series 8 Clara 4th February 2020, 4:18 pm

ClockworkOcean

Dick Tater

Indrid Mercury wrote:I liked her Victorian version in The Snowmen and was sad to see her killed off.

I recall hearing that the Victorian version was originally intended to be a full-time companion, but the BBC ordered Moffat to kill her off over fears someone not from 21st century Britain wouldn't be "relatable" enough.

35Series 2 Rose vs Series 8 Clara - Page 2 Empty Re: Series 2 Rose vs Series 8 Clara 4th February 2020, 4:56 pm

SomeCallMeEnglishGiraffe

SomeCallMeEnglishGiraffe

Pepsi Maxil wrote:
Tanmann wrote:I think I'm the only fan who *liked* Series 7 Clara (for the most part).

Not at all. I was a massive fan of her back then. I thought the 11/Jenna pairing was inspired.

Same here. I kinda like their relationship and find the older brother/sister dynamic to be refreshing especially compared to the 10/Rose stuff.

Though as a whole, I think that I prefer Rose. She's not great, but she does have her moments to shine and to be a mostly believable character, particularly in Series 1, with stories like Father's Day and Boom Town.

36Series 2 Rose vs Series 8 Clara - Page 2 Empty Re: Series 2 Rose vs Series 8 Clara 4th February 2020, 4:58 pm

Rob Filth

Rob Filth

ClockworkOcean wrote:
Indrid Mercury wrote:I liked her Victorian version in The Snowmen and was sad to see her killed off.

I recall hearing that the Victorian version was originally intended to be a full-time companion, but the BBC ordered Moffat to kill her off over fears someone not from 21st century Britain wouldn't be "relatable" enough.
Another classic example of a huge NuWho misstep & case of dropping the ball.

You could fill a catalogue with them.

37Series 2 Rose vs Series 8 Clara - Page 2 Empty Re: Series 2 Rose vs Series 8 Clara 4th February 2020, 9:00 pm

iank

iank

It's funny when you think about it - how goddamn timid and conservative the supposedly "progressive" New Who has actually always been. Diversity, diversity... but heaven forfend the companion be anyone from anywhere but 21st century Britain!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

38Series 2 Rose vs Series 8 Clara - Page 2 Empty Re: Series 2 Rose vs Series 8 Clara 4th February 2020, 9:07 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

The idiots these days need to see themselves on the telly or they're just switch off. It's very narcissistic.

39Series 2 Rose vs Series 8 Clara - Page 2 Empty Re: Series 2 Rose vs Series 8 Clara 4th February 2020, 9:22 pm

The Brigade Leader

The Brigade Leader

Rose is up there as one of the worst things ever to happen to the show IMO.
Also she looks like Bingo out of the Banana Splits.
Series 2 Rose vs Series 8 Clara - Page 2 Bingo-banana-splits

40Series 2 Rose vs Series 8 Clara - Page 2 Empty Re: Series 2 Rose vs Series 8 Clara 4th February 2020, 9:25 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Lord Pertwee's Knob wrote:Rose is up there as one of the worst things ever to happen to the show IMO.
Also she looks like Bingo out of the Banana Splits.
Series 2 Rose vs Series 8 Clara - Page 2 Bingo-banana-splits

That's a bit harsh......

.....on Bingo.

41Series 2 Rose vs Series 8 Clara - Page 2 Empty Re: Series 2 Rose vs Series 8 Clara 4th February 2020, 9:34 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

Tanman wrote:That's a bit harsh......

Very harsh. I thought she looked great. Got nothing against Billie herself who seemed like quite a cool person all around. Rose as a character could have worked, if they'd gone down the father/daughter route.

She lost her dad, the Doctor is without a grand daughter. It was a perfect match. Sadly however they went down a sub Buffy/Angel route which set a terrible template.

42Series 2 Rose vs Series 8 Clara - Page 2 Empty Re: Series 2 Rose vs Series 8 Clara 4th February 2020, 11:47 pm

The Brigade Leader

The Brigade Leader

Tanmann wrote:

That's a bit harsh......

.....on Bingo.

heh, I just speak as I find.

Series 2 Rose vs Series 8 Clara - Page 2 G7xJocy

I'm sure she's a lovely girl, despite her bizarre taste in blokes...

43Series 2 Rose vs Series 8 Clara - Page 2 Empty Re: Series 2 Rose vs Series 8 Clara 4th February 2020, 11:51 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Lord Pertwee's Knob wrote:I'm sure she's a lovely girl, despite her bizarre taste in blokes...

I don't think it's anyone's place to judge her taste in carrots. Wink

44Series 2 Rose vs Series 8 Clara - Page 2 Empty Re: Series 2 Rose vs Series 8 Clara 4th February 2020, 11:52 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Lord Pertwee's Knob wrote:

I just speak as I find.

That should be the forum's official motto.

45Series 2 Rose vs Series 8 Clara - Page 2 Empty Re: Series 2 Rose vs Series 8 Clara 6th February 2020, 8:03 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I actually found Clara's smugness to be rather attractive.

Series 2 Rose vs Series 8 Clara - Page 2 Smug11

How can you get mad at her?

46Series 2 Rose vs Series 8 Clara - Page 2 Empty Re: Series 2 Rose vs Series 8 Clara 7th February 2020, 2:10 pm

The Brigade Leader

The Brigade Leader

Pepsi Maxil wrote:I actually found Clara's smugness to be rather attractive.

One of the best things about entering your 50's is that as your testosterone decreases, your thinking stops being influenced by your applebags, your head clears and you start to judge people on what they are instead of what they look like.

The only interest I have in women these days is how fast they can serve me in Greggs.

Clara was a smug cunt, only beaten in the smugness stakes by Tennant.

47Series 2 Rose vs Series 8 Clara - Page 2 Empty Re: Series 2 Rose vs Series 8 Clara 7th February 2020, 5:46 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Lord Pertwee's Knob wrote:
Pepsi Maxil wrote:I actually found Clara's smugness to be rather attractive.

The only interest I have in women these days is how fast they can serve me in Greggs.

Try saying that on Gallifrey Base Big Grin

48Series 2 Rose vs Series 8 Clara - Page 2 Empty Re: Series 2 Rose vs Series 8 Clara 11th February 2020, 7:46 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I always liked Clara's theme:

It is quite ridiculous how much better these episodes look compared to the Chibnall shite.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum