You are not connected. Please login or register

Can you be remotely arsed to watch series 12?

+8
Ludders
Tanmann
Pepsi Maxil
Doctor7
The First Doctor
stengos
ClockworkOcean
Bernard Marx
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Will you be giving series 12 a shot?

Can you be remotely arsed to watch series 12? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%Can you be remotely arsed to watch series 12? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 13% [ 2 ]
Can you be remotely arsed to watch series 12? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap87%Can you be remotely arsed to watch series 12? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 87% [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 16

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

iank

iank

I went through a similar thing, Fendleman. I had major doubts about New Poo from at least 2006, nearly packed it in 2008/09, did pack it in in 2014 and didn't watch series 9 for two years, but the female Doctor shit and the absolute attack on the classic series and its fandom that was the appalling revisionist BS caricature of the First Doctor was the last straw.
New Who can fuck off and die as the non-canonical abomination it is.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

Ludders

Ludders

Ironic really. After a couple of weeks away from the internet, I come back to the Hive and the Series 12 thread has got by far the most replies on the forum, despite almost all of you not watching it. LOL

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Perhaps a better question would be, 'Can you be remotely Series Twelved to watch arse?'

Zarius

Zarius

Ludders wrote:Ironic really. After a couple of weeks away from the internet, I come back to the Hive and the Series 12 thread has got by far the most replies on the forum, despite almost all of you not watching it. LOL

Most of the time, that's all on me, I like to keep people updated even if they're not arsed to follow developments. Very Happy

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

No. I actually preferred it when it was just crap. Now the show is crap and also something that is potentially harmful to the well-being of lost and ostracized males who are being bullied by the very show they used to openly support.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum