burrunjor
Rawkuss
REDACTED
Doctor7
ClockworkOcean
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Who do you intend to vote for?

UK General Election 2019 - Page 4 I_vote_lcap26%UK General Election 2019 - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 26% [ 5 ]
UK General Election 2019 - Page 4 I_vote_lcap26%UK General Election 2019 - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 26% [ 5 ]
UK General Election 2019 - Page 4 I_vote_lcap16%UK General Election 2019 - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 16% [ 3 ]
UK General Election 2019 - Page 4 I_vote_lcap11%UK General Election 2019 - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 11% [ 2 ]
UK General Election 2019 - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%UK General Election 2019 - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
UK General Election 2019 - Page 4 I_vote_lcap16%UK General Election 2019 - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 16% [ 3 ]
UK General Election 2019 - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%UK General Election 2019 - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
UK General Election 2019 - Page 4 I_vote_lcap5%UK General Election 2019 - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 19

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

76UK General Election 2019 - Page 4 Empty Re: UK General Election 2019 26th November 2019, 9:13 pm

Ludders

Ludders

It’s highly unlikely that you are being honest.
C’mon Dude, I’m giving you the chance to be honest with yourself.

77UK General Election 2019 - Page 4 Empty Re: UK General Election 2019 26th November 2019, 9:40 pm

Ken Grubshaw

Ken Grubshaw

Have now relocated to the Prufrock Coffee cafe.

78UK General Election 2019 - Page 4 Empty Re: UK General Election 2019 27th November 2019, 12:01 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

79UK General Election 2019 - Page 4 Empty Re: UK General Election 2019 27th November 2019, 12:03 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

This thread is absolutely ghastly. No tits, no ass, no nothing.

0/10

80UK General Election 2019 - Page 4 Empty Re: UK General Election 2019 27th November 2019, 12:04 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Actually, scratch that. There are definitely some massive tits on this thread.

81UK General Election 2019 - Page 4 Empty Re: UK General Election 2019 27th November 2019, 12:41 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

82UK General Election 2019 - Page 4 Empty Re: UK General Election 2019 27th November 2019, 2:05 pm

Ludders

Ludders

burrunjor wrote:Anybody who votes Tory after this is a moron and complicit in the deaths' of millions of people, though to be fair that was always the case.

Or sociopaths.

83UK General Election 2019 - Page 4 Empty Re: UK General Election 2019 27th November 2019, 2:11 pm

TiberiusDidNothingWrong

TiberiusDidNothingWrong
Dick Tater

burrunjor wrote:Anybody who votes Tory after this is a moron and complicit in the deaths' of millions of people, though to be fair that was always the case.

[Link]

There is absolutely no information in that article or any article that I can find that tells you anything about this 'plan'.

From the knowledge we have, it just regards a trade deal with the US - probably relating to supplying the NHS with a reliance on the US in the absence of a similar relationship with the EU.

It's entirely transparent that this is just an attempt by Corbyn to win something back after he was destroyed in last night's Andrew Neil interview.

As to whether it's substantive, I guess we'll find out, thus far we have nothing at all.

--

And under what morality does voting equate to complicity?

But what incredible logic:

1. You read some variation of hyperbole regarding the NHS being 'under threat', with no evidence included.

2. You assume that this 'damage' to the NHS will directly cause the deaths of 'millions' of people.

3. Thus the Tories, or Boris, apparently being responsible for whatever damage, are in turn responsible for these completely conjectural 'deaths'.

4. That in voting for the Tories for whatever reason, a voter is 'complicit' in those deaths?

Every step is erronous. I've never seen anything like it.

I love you guys I really do, but damn if politics doesn't bring out the crazy in people.

84UK General Election 2019 - Page 4 Empty Re: UK General Election 2019 27th November 2019, 2:47 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Ronnie wrote:

Or sociopaths.

Theatrical nonsense.

85UK General Election 2019 - Page 4 Empty Re: UK General Election 2019 27th November 2019, 6:25 pm

Ken Grubshaw

Ken Grubshaw

I don't keep up with politics or anything else for that matter. I haven't owned a television set since the early 90s. What's Saddam Hussein up to these days?

86UK General Election 2019 - Page 4 Empty Re: UK General Election 2019 27th November 2019, 7:43 pm

REDACTED

Ken Grubshaw wrote:I don't keep up with politics or anything else for that matter. I haven't owned a television set since the early 90s. What's Saddam Hussein up to these days?

Hows the Prufrock?

87UK General Election 2019 - Page 4 Empty Re: UK General Election 2019 27th November 2019, 7:48 pm

Ken Grubshaw

Ken Grubshaw

Indrid Mercury wrote:
Ken Grubshaw wrote:I don't keep up with politics or anything else for that matter. I haven't owned a television set since the early 90s. What's Saddam Hussein up to these days?

Hows the Prufrock?

Their scones are not nearly as nice as the ones served at Kennington Lane. Don't think I'll be staying here for very long.

88UK General Election 2019 - Page 4 Empty Re: UK General Election 2019 27th November 2019, 7:55 pm

REDACTED

Ken Grubshaw wrote:
Indrid Mercury wrote:

Hows the Prufrock?

Their scones are not nearly as nice as the ones served at Kennington Lane. Don't think I'll be staying here for very long.

Met anyone interesting?

89UK General Election 2019 - Page 4 Empty Re: UK General Election 2019 27th November 2019, 8:10 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Indrid Mercury wrote:
Ken Grubshaw wrote:
Indrid Mercury wrote:

Hows the Prufrock?

Met anyone interesting?

Couple of fat tossers in business suits and this absolute numpty with a beard like that American president. He was also wearing a 1970s Vintage Jumper, the prat. I said to him "are you a hipister? I thought you were. I thought you were a hipster. I took one look at your attire and thought you were a hipster". He couldn't hear me over his Sony Walkman Cassette Player.

90UK General Election 2019 - Page 4 Empty Re: UK General Election 2019 27th November 2019, 8:12 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Oh shit! LOL LOL LOL

It was fun while it lasted.

91UK General Election 2019 - Page 4 Empty Re: UK General Election 2019 27th November 2019, 8:15 pm

ClockworkOcean

Dick Tater

Why not just delete the post, then accuse anyone who asks about it of being the true owner of the sockpuppet? shrug

92UK General Election 2019 - Page 4 Empty Re: UK General Election 2019 27th November 2019, 8:18 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

ClockworkOcean wrote:Why not just delete the post, then accuse anyone who asks about it of being the true owner of the sockpuppet? shrug

I assumed people had already seen the post so I didn't think there was much point. Too late now anyway. R.I.P Ken Grubshaw Sad

I doubt that'll be the last parody account I make. I literally have hundreds of ideas...

93UK General Election 2019 - Page 4 Empty Re: UK General Election 2019 27th November 2019, 11:38 pm

Doctor7

Wow good job maxil buddy I did not know you were ken bravo

94UK General Election 2019 - Page 4 Empty Re: UK General Election 2019 28th November 2019, 12:00 am

REDACTED

Pepsi Maxil wrote:
ClockworkOcean wrote:Why not just delete the post, then accuse anyone who asks about it of being the true owner of the sockpuppet? shrug

I assumed people had already seen the post so I didn't think there was much point. Too late now anyway.  R.I.P Ken Grubshaw Sad

I doubt that'll be the last parody account I make. I literally have hundreds of ideas...

Nah, I'd stick with Ken. He's one of the funniest parody accounts we've had. He's up there with the likes of Dick Briggs, BeKind and Ian Slitheen.... Wink

95UK General Election 2019 - Page 4 Empty Re: UK General Election 2019 28th November 2019, 3:47 am

Ludders

Ludders

Pepsi Maxil wrote:
Ronnie wrote:

Or sociopaths.

Theatrical nonsense.

How often do you have sex with.... errrm.... anyone?

96UK General Election 2019 - Page 4 Empty Re: UK General Election 2019 28th November 2019, 9:29 am

burrunjor

burrunjor

TiberiusDidNothingWrong wrote:

[Link]

There is absolutely no information in that article or any article that I can find that tells you anything about this 'plan'.

From the knowledge we have, it just regards a trade deal with the US - probably relating to supplying the NHS with a reliance on the US in the absence of a similar relationship with the EU.

It's entirely transparent that this is just an attempt by Corbyn to win something back after he was destroyed in last night's Andrew Neil interview.

As to whether it's substantive, I guess we'll find out, thus far we have nothing at all.

--

And under what morality does voting equate to complicity?

But what incredible logic:

1. You read some variation of hyperbole regarding the NHS being 'under threat', with no evidence included.

2. You assume that this 'damage' to the NHS will directly cause the deaths of 'millions' of people.

3. Thus the Tories, or Boris, apparently being responsible for whatever damage, are in turn responsible for these completely conjectural 'deaths'.

4. That in voting for the Tories for whatever reason, a voter is 'complicit' in those deaths?

Every step is erronous. I've never seen anything like it.

I love you guys I really do, but damn if politics doesn't bring out the crazy in people.

That's okay if we're being honest I find many of your political views quite ridiculous too, like you're views on women being narcissists which you base entirely on a few women you know at Uni.

Besides austerity has already caused many deaths, and considering how much they have undermined the NHS already, its perfectly believable that they would try and niggle away at it piece by piece until it was gone. But hey Boris says its nonsense, and its not like Boris Johnson has ever lied about his position right?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=24&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwj_67OwyIzmAhUxrXEKHSkcC4cQtwIwF3oECAkQBA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.independent.co.uk%2Fnews%2Fuk%2Fpolitics%2Fboris-johnson-lies-conservative-leader-candidate-list-times-banana-brexit-bus-a8929076.html&usg=AOvVaw1ou3Bl4lDki-ubEPk9_Aqb

Its not like the tories have come up with the most Draconian policies towards the poor and the disabled.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=8&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwi3kLqHyYzmAhUqRBUIHQzkBhcQFjAHegQICBAG&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.politicshome.com%2Fnews%2Fuk%2Fpolitical-parties%2Fconservative-party%2Ftheresa-may%2Fnews%2F99922%2Funited-nations-report-accuses&usg=AOvVaw1ZKr4ATuIjhNPpcR1fzJLI

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjvhZP_yYzmAhVYURUIHZEWAwIQFjADegQIAxAG&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.independent.co.uk%2Fvoices%2Fdisabled-conservative-cuts-government-benefits-care-nhs-eu-brexit-lord-henley-william-cash-a8557846.html&usg=AOvVaw2n97tyqICPIPH_L1BQ2Ui5

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=6&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjvhZP_yYzmAhVYURUIHZEWAwIQFjAFegQIARAE&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.mirror.co.uk%2Fnews%2Fpolitics%2Ftory-welfare-cuts-hammered-disabled-13479252&usg=AOvVaw2y5dpi_UkHKmDm4Ckc-h5q

97UK General Election 2019 - Page 4 Empty Re: UK General Election 2019 28th November 2019, 11:16 am

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Ronnie wrote:
Pepsi Maxil wrote:
Ronnie wrote:

Or sociopaths.

Theatrical nonsense.

How often do you have sex with.... errrm.... anyone?

Problem is I'm not around women very often. I study from home, my work consists of lads and a couple of older women (in their 50s) and online dating is just not my thing. I'm waiting until I'm successful, more self aware and less depressed before I start looking for a relationship. My strong belief in the benefits of semen retention means that I'm not going to piss about and make rash decisions in order to get pussy which, in all honestly, I've been placing on a pedestal for much too long. No, I need to focus on my self development and go through pain in order get the things I want in life.

98UK General Election 2019 - Page 4 Empty Re: UK General Election 2019 28th November 2019, 11:22 am

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Indrid Mercury wrote:
Pepsi Maxil wrote:

I assumed people had already seen the post so I didn't think there was much point. Too late now anyway.  R.I.P Ken Grubshaw Sad

Nah, I'd stick with Ken. He's one of the funniest parody accounts we've had. He's up there with the likes of Dick Briggs, BeKind and Ian Slitheen.... Wink

Thanks. I miss Ian Slitheen. It was a shame my Ian Levine prank went too far and resulted in the deletion of the account. I hope the person behind it decides to make another one.

99UK General Election 2019 - Page 4 Empty Re: UK General Election 2019 28th November 2019, 11:57 am

REDACTED

Pepsi Maxil wrote:
Indrid Mercury wrote:
Pepsi Maxil wrote:

Thanks. I miss Ian Slitheen. It was a shame my Ian Levine prank went too far and resulted in the deletion of the account. I hope the person behind it decides to make another one.

Nah, I think the person behind it is smart enough to know that it wouldn't have the same magic and effect. Would it be possible to bring the thread back by any chance?

100UK General Election 2019 - Page 4 Empty Re: UK General Election 2019 28th November 2019, 12:05 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Indrid Mercury wrote:
Pepsi Maxil wrote:
Indrid Mercury wrote:
Pepsi Maxil wrote:

Nah, I think the person behind it is smart enough to know that it wouldn't have the same magic and effect. Would it be possible to bring the thread back by any chance?

I'm not sure. Clockwork was able to revert the design of the forum back to normal after I had buggered it up so there may be a chance to revive an old thread. I'll have a look.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum