Pepsi Maxil
Rob Filth
TiberiusDidNothingWrong
Genkimonk
iank
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

51Tommy Robinson Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson Thread 29th May 2018, 11:21 pm

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

I like it, clear, informative, cheers Boofer

52Tommy Robinson Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson Thread 30th May 2018, 10:44 am

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

It's not as if his address is confidential. There are publicly available records because he and his wife are company directors.

53Tommy Robinson Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson Thread 30th May 2018, 11:28 am

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

https://twitter.com/KrisGriffiths/status/1001431324740087809

Tommy's Supporters tackling their dislike of coca cola LOL

54Tommy Robinson Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson Thread 30th May 2018, 12:40 pm

Rob Filth

Rob Filth

Boofer wrote:
I see the facebook threads are full of raging loons right now. Crimson heads exploding everywhere.

Yup.

One could say it's an Armagammon.

http://www.thefuckingobvious.com

55Tommy Robinson Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson Thread 30th May 2018, 1:01 pm

Boofer

Boofer

lol! lol! lol!

56Tommy Robinson Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson Thread 30th May 2018, 5:41 pm

TiberiusDidNothingWrong

TiberiusDidNothingWrong
Dick Tater

Yes, this is one instance of the usually more reasonable 'Right' doing exactly what they so much distain of the 'Left'. From the onset they 'knew' that poor Tommy had been arrested for exercising free speech, for criticizing Islam - based on no evidence whatsoever. In other words - outrage, from nothing, simply because, 'this is our ideology.' Now the facts are out, the continuing opposition is plain ignorance of the law and of the context. Akin to the 'Left's' outrage about the 'pay gap' whenever the vague statistics come up, outrage without putting anything to research or thought.

I despise Islam as much as any reasonable person, and so too do I care deeply about free speech ... but that wasn't why he was arrested.

As for the prison sentence and the risks, I can appreciate that, and I would assume that the authorities will. Indeed, he should probably have been fined, as is an option in Contempt of Court. So too should the judge be held partially accountable, accordingly, if any harm does come to him due to their disregard.

57Tommy Robinson Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson Thread 31st May 2018, 10:37 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

Boofer wrote:Tommy is a fucking idiot. He was warned about this behaviour having been done once for it already.

It's about jury influence, end of. The restrictions during trial are an essential part of jurisprudence. They ensure individuals and the media don't prejudice jural decision-making. It's not an issue of 'free speech'.

Seems like millions of wallies need to be educated on the meaning of 'contempt of court'.

Again I'll ask you why haven't other reporters been arrested for doing the same thing? It almost seems like they were wanting to nab him for something.

58Tommy Robinson Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson Thread 31st May 2018, 10:38 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

Mr. Happy wrote:https://twitter.com/KrisGriffiths/status/1001431324740087809

Tommy's Supporters tackling their dislike of coca cola LOL

Gee this from the guy who says anyone who criticises Islam is a racist who wants to pour acid on Muslims.

Funny that how you are able to generalise all of Tommy Robinson's supporters as idiots and mindless thugs, but if I say anything bad about the ideology of Islam I'm generalising all Muslims?

59Tommy Robinson Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson Thread 31st May 2018, 11:31 pm

Boofer

Boofer

burrunjor wrote:Again I'll ask you why haven't other reporters been arrested for doing the same thing? It almost seems like they were wanting to nab him for something.

Because the application of the law isn't totally infallible.

There are plenty of examples of bona fide journalists and publishers who have broken reporting restrictions and had their arses kicked for it (Google UK: Journalist contempt of court). These punishments usually range from requested removal of material to suspended sentences and large fines (for publishers). Given TR's precarious position of having a prior conviction for a similar offence, he should have been fully cognisant of the consequences as set out by the judge in his first trial.

In Tommy's instance, the law was applied correctly.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/530199/Prejudice_and_social_media_-_infographic.pdf

Nobody complains that a murderer's conviction should be overturned on the basis that someone, somewhere else, has got away with a similar deed. What they argue for is for the law to be applied consistently in cases of evident guilt, so I wonder why you seem to be so indignant about the law being applied correctly in Robinson's case? Shouldn't you be upset with those who have escaped justice, and be content Robinson didn't?

https://www.judiciary.gov.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/reporting-restrictions-guide-may-2016-2.pdf[/quote]

60Tommy Robinson Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson Thread 31st May 2018, 11:48 pm

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

It's a dead issue at this point, he pleaded guilty, he was broadcasting the evidence of him doing what his original court appearance told him not and he knew he shouldn't be doing it. Even Farage of all people said the judge had no choice but to give him a sentence. A fine would have meant he was free to do it again and this is a very serious offence, besides a fine would have undermined his original three-month sentence from the first trial and when you consider 10 months is the average for this kind of thing he has gotten off pretty lightly

In 2016 Damian Parker-Stokes was imprisoned for 15 months for taking photographs in court as his friend Ryan Sheppard was being jailed for murder.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-44307037

61Tommy Robinson Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson Thread 1st June 2018, 8:06 am

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

Tommy Robinson Thread - Page 3 2cwszk5

62Tommy Robinson Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson Thread 3rd June 2018, 11:01 am

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

burrunjor wrote:
Boofer wrote:Tommy is a fucking idiot. He was warned about this behaviour having been done once for it already.

It's about jury influence, end of. The restrictions during trial are an essential part of jurisprudence. They ensure individuals and the media don't prejudice jural decision-making. It's not an issue of 'free speech'.

Seems like millions of wallies need to be educated on the meaning of 'contempt of court'.

Again I'll ask you why haven't other reporters been arrested for doing the same thing? It almost seems like they were wanting to nab him for something.

If they were then they missed a chance by suspending his original sentence.

63Tommy Robinson Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson Thread 4th June 2018, 9:44 am

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

Tommy Robinson Thread - Page 3 155jhqo

Tommy Robinson Thread - Page 3 T56nq0

If it's wrong to laugh then I don't want to be right LOL

64Tommy Robinson Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson Thread 4th June 2018, 10:17 am

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

Apparently, PJW's stablemate, Alex Jones, and Caolan Roberston have started referring to the Daily Mail as a left-wing communist paper cos they don't support Tommy

Tommy Robinson Thread - Page 3 Ngx2jt

Reddit link here: https://www.reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/8oeg72/britain_first_wants_a_usinspired_bill_of_rights/

Unbelievable hypocritical, patently absurd, fascist in the extreme - I suppose they are 'left wing' now? Mad

65Tommy Robinson Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson Thread 4th June 2018, 1:47 pm

Boofer

Boofer

'No exceptions'. LOL

Impossible to satirise. Satire is dead.

66Tommy Robinson Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson Thread 9th June 2018, 6:56 pm

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

Tommy's Supporters scuffle with the police

https://heavy.com/news/2018/06/tommy-robinson-protest/

67Tommy Robinson Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson Thread 9th June 2018, 7:10 pm

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

Is he free yet?

68Tommy Robinson Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson Thread 10th June 2018, 11:07 am

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

Race hate thug who chanted "Allah is a paedo" is child sex fiend who targeted 13-year-old girl
Kristopher Allan sent indecent messages and photos to the young girl, who he also had "sexual contact" with

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/race-hate-thug-who-chanted-7916756

I am sure champion of justice, Tommy Robinson, will be all over that when he gets out prison

69Tommy Robinson Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson Thread 10th June 2018, 11:36 am

Boofer

Boofer

I know it's guilt by association, but here does seem to be a lot of pro-Tommy folk who don't walk the walk.

I'm sure Tommy will be furiously live streaming from their trials though - as soon as he gets out, that is.

70Tommy Robinson Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson Thread 10th June 2018, 3:36 pm

Boofer

Boofer

Tommy Robinson Thread - Page 3 35051510

71Tommy Robinson Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson Thread 11th June 2018, 4:51 pm

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

An afternoon at the Tommy Robinson Protest...from a retired cop who was there

The violence was clearly the worst seen in London since the riots of 2011, yet attracted only marginal interest in the media. The Evening Standard referred to ‘scuffles’ and little footage was shown on national news.

There is a huge issue on police social media surrounding police ‘command and control’ which clearly failed on just about every level. It isn’t easy to manage a fast-moving public order situation but this was a disaster.

The question, given the events of Saturday, is whether the depleted police service could effectively cope with serious disorder on the scale of 2011. Another Robinson protest is planned for next month while there has been twitter comments that a Brexit ‘betrayal’ will see disorder on a far greater scale.

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/opinion/an-afternoon-at-the-tommy-robinson-protest-from-a-retired-cop-who-was-there/11/06/

Fascinating article, looks like May and her cronies are gonna get feel the repercussions of underfunding the police force

72Tommy Robinson Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson Thread 11th June 2018, 4:54 pm

Boofer

Boofer

I'm hearing stuff on the down low about the possibility of drafting in the army if there's an eruption of discontent this summer.

Some senior officers have been briefed and squaddies are training in riot/crowd control.

73Tommy Robinson Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson Thread 11th June 2018, 7:16 pm

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

Tommy Robinson Thread - Page 3 28lrtis

75Tommy Robinson Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson Thread 11th June 2018, 7:40 pm

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

Far-right protests draining police resources, figures reveal
South Yorkshire police forced to spend almost £5m since start of 2012 on keeping peace at demonstrations

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/dec/25/far-right-protests-draining-police-resources-figures-reveal

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum