You are not connected. Please login or register

Tommy Robinson destroys John Sweeney

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tommy Robinson destroys John Sweeney Empty Tommy Robinson destroys John Sweeney 28th October 2019, 11:41 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

Okay first things first I know Tommy is a controversial figure. For the record I've started to look more poorly on him ever since he slandered the Muslim boy who was being bullied at school.

Basically Tommy got a story from Instagram of all places that the boy who was suffering racist abuse, was part of a gang, and rather than check it, he just posted it, and it turned out to be bogus. In all fairness when he found out it was a fake, he apologised, let his followers know he hadn't done his job properly and said he was a total idiot, but still this cast him in a very bad light for me and many who had supported him prior.

I don't think Tommy is racist, he is still right about the problems with Islamic integration, namely that Islam is a very conservative religion that isn't integrating which could lead to a major clash in a few years time on both sides.

Still this clearly shows that he is ready to jump on any story that suits his agenda as a result I trust him less now. I'm not saying I'll never believe or support anything he says again, but obviously I'll take it with a HUGE pinch of salt (to be fair you should always do that for everyone anyway. I think being a fan of any political writer and commentator is a bad thing tbh as it ends up becoming more about them, than the politics.)

Anyway regardless of what you think of Tommy Robinson, the latest docu he did on John Sweeney was brilliant.

Basically Sweeney contacted an ex colleague of Tommy who he had fallen out with. He hoped that she would spill the dirt on him, but she got in contact with Tommy before, and taped her interview with John Sweeney.

Sweeney openly admits that he wants to clip interviews with Tommy to make him look worse, that he wants to start rumours that Tommy sexually assualted women who work for him, and he revels in using expenses to pay for expensive drinks. Even worse he makes homophobic remarks and even racist remarks about the Irish too.

I've never seen a guy caught out so much. Here it is.

Following this Sweeney was fired from the BBC and he then put this video up to further slander Tommy.

Here he cuts clips of Tommy to make it look like he supports the Nazis. He takes a clip of Tommy saying "Germans have been forced to live with the guilt of Hitler, don't do the same with Merkel" and cuts out the bit with Merkel, and splices clips of everybody cheering on Tommy after.

Its laughably inept, and it shows not only what a liar Sweeney is, but how lazy he is. There are things he could have dragged Tommy through the mud for, like the story about the Muslim boy being bullied, but he couldn't be arsed doing two mins of research so he had to edit together probably the first random clip he found on youtube.

IMO this is the final nail in the coffin for the Beeb for me. They only fired Sweeney because he was caught out. If Tommy hadn't done this docu, he'd still be there, lying, cutting clips and using our money to get himself pissed. One can only wonder how many more BBC journo's are doing the same thing.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum