Genkimonk
Defeatment
32 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 40]

226Series 11 - Page 10 Empty Re: Series 11 2nd July 2018, 8:15 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

Those with good taste should sue the BBC for making New Who and casting Jodie Whittaker in the first place.

227Series 11 - Page 10 Empty Re: Series 11 2nd July 2018, 10:22 pm

iank

iank

It's almost like they're embarrassed. Hey, you lot cast her! Big Grin

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

228Series 11 - Page 10 Empty Re: Series 11 2nd July 2018, 11:57 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

Claudia Boleyn just blocked me on twitter.

TBH I'm surprised it took this long. I don't hate Claudia. She always seemed quite nice personally even if her views were wrong (well she is a feminist.) All I had ever tweeted to her in the last few weeks were just general disagreements so its to be expected.

The latest tweet that I responded was one she was making out that only white men have the privilege to voice their opinions on public platforms!

She also went on about how we don't need more white men telling us stuff. So I point out how A/ racist this is and B/ how white people experience horrific racism too, and how C/ generalising all white people as privileged is racist.

Then I got blocked  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL

I think that's everyone involved in SJW Who as well as all of its apologists that I've been blocked by now. Even people I've never interacted with.

Like this chick here.

Liz Myles. Twitter account

I saw someone I follow retweet this and naturally I thought it was bollocks so I was going to say something, but when I signed back in I saw I was blocked by this woman, despite to my knowledge having NEVER interacted with her. That cuck Richard H Cooper also blocked me despite never having had a big fight with him at all. LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Sigh I'm going to miss annoying SJWs online, but I guess I just have to get one of they life thingys. I hear they're overrated Sad

229Series 11 - Page 10 Empty Re: Series 11 3rd July 2018, 12:02 am

iank

iank

She's a cunt. They're all cunts. Who is just the latest plaything of politically motivated zero-talent narcissists with zero interest in or respect for anything other than their own brain-dead agendas.
I'm sorry, but I just don't care anymore. Who died in 1989.

230Series 11 - Page 10 Empty Re: Series 11 3rd July 2018, 12:07 am

burrunjor

burrunjor

iank wrote:She's a cunt. They're all cunts. Who is just the latest plaything of politically motivated zero-talent narcissists with zero interest in or respect for anything other than their own brain-dead agendas.
I'm sorry, but I just don't care anymore. Who died in 1989.

I wonder what these people will do when Jodie tanks?

Do you think there will be some self reflection on the part of people like Claudia and Whovian Feminism? Maybe even some sense of guilt that they slandered people's reputations like Moffat, bullied fans, and destroyed a franchise that people loved and ruined a British icon for some stupid agenda?

Or do you think they will just blame it all on fucking white men who couldn't stand a female hero, despite the fact that the likes of Claudia, Whovian Feminism and the others never watch, review or comment on female led series.

231Series 11 - Page 10 Empty Re: Series 11 3rd July 2018, 1:13 am

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

232Series 11 - Page 10 Empty Re: Series 11 3rd July 2018, 8:21 am

Rob Filth

Rob Filth

Wasn't going to watch this but gave in to temptation to see whether or not it confirms my worst suspicions and UGH! Just UGH!!

Totally NuWho mash up of twatty Tennant with Ecclestons ecky-thoomp in female form - fucking drivel.

"Half an hour ago I was a white haired Scotsman" - UGH!!

Just take this fucking drivel away. The tone is EXACTLY the same and just as moronic.

"What did you say your name was? Ryan? Good name by the way." and "Tongue? BI-OLO-GEEE!" UGH!!! Tennant twatness on mark 10.

Smug and thinking it's clever when it's seriously fucking dumb.

It's going to be hilariously bad once she jumps into the Rod, Jane and Freddy suit.

The sonic screwdriver looks like a fucking dildo!  LOL  LOL  LOL

The first episode will get good ratings, but watch them slide pretty quickly afterwards.

http://www.thefuckingobvious.com

233Series 11 - Page 10 Empty Re: Series 11 4th July 2018, 3:40 pm

Clayton Dickman

Clayton Dickman

Could any of you Who hunks be a dear and repost the leaked clip ?
1st one to do gets a Clayton Mug.

234Series 11 - Page 10 Empty Re: Series 11 5th July 2018, 10:55 am

Zarius

Zarius

Looks like a Christmas special has been confirmed

https://twitter.com/Ruther2/status/1014603498552512514

235Series 11 - Page 10 Empty Re: Series 11 5th July 2018, 10:06 pm

Rob Filth

Rob Filth

Clayton Dickman wrote:Could any of you Who hunks be a dear and repost the leaked clip ?
1st one to do gets a Clayton Mug.

I would PM it to you but the one I had to search 5 minutes for has been pulled too, presumably due to the BBC's ridiculous diktat.

It was less than a minute long and you're not missing much, believe me.

It was typical NuWho dumbo shite, but now previous conventions of the Time Lords have been trashed, retconned NuWho dumbo shite.

I really hope it fucking bombs.

http://www.thefuckingobvious.com

236Series 11 - Page 10 Empty Re: Series 11 5th July 2018, 11:28 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

I really hope it fucking bombs.

I don't think you'll have to hope. The show's viewers were already down at 2 million in Capaldi's era.

Its going to sink like the Titanic.

237Series 11 - Page 10 Empty Re: Series 11 6th July 2018, 4:11 pm

Zarius

Zarius

The SDCC Doctor Who panel will take place in Hall H on July 19th at 11:45 am local time (for UK fans, that's 7:45 PM)

https://www.radiotimes.com/news/tv/2018-07-06/doctor-who-comic-con-panel-details-revealed/

238Series 11 - Page 10 Empty Re: Series 11 12th July 2018, 5:03 pm

Zarius

Zarius

239Series 11 - Page 10 Empty Re: Series 11 12th July 2018, 9:14 pm

Zarius

Zarius

http://ew.com/tv/2018/07/12/doctor-who-jodie-whittaker-ew-cover/

First episode will air in the UK and the States at the same time

240Series 11 - Page 10 Empty Re: Series 11 12th July 2018, 10:09 pm

iank

iank

ew is right.

241Series 11 - Page 10 Empty Re: Series 11 13th July 2018, 2:46 am

TheTimeTraveller

TheTimeTraveller

the female spinoff Who is dead on arrival, but its appalling "star" will get her three years as a female version of Doctor Who.
Because...

-cancelling it after a year would be too big a scandal in tumblr-land
-cancelling it after two years would still mean it's a failure because it wouldn't get as long as the real character had with its shortest NuWho male lead
-cancelling after three years means it's done "as well" as the real NuWho show.

Any way you look at it the BBC, unaccountable scum that they are, can drag this corpse for three years.

After that the show in any incarnation will be too toxic to continue and there will be some sort of weird new reinvention of it.

242Series 11 - Page 10 Empty Re: Series 11 13th July 2018, 8:09 am

Zarius

Zarius

New pictures

Series 11 - Page 10 8enJNdg

Series 11 - Page 10 SxAijTg

Series 11 - Page 10 CKO5XJz

BBC pros are pissed a Yankie mag got the scoop over the UK

243Series 11 - Page 10 Empty Re: Series 11 13th July 2018, 12:02 pm

TheTimeTraveller

TheTimeTraveller

They can pretend all they like but their quintessentially british diverse cast does them no favours either.

244Series 11 - Page 10 Empty Re: Series 11 13th July 2018, 1:18 pm

Zarius

Zarius

Trailer on Sunday during the World Cup Final

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-44822218

245Series 11 - Page 10 Empty Re: Series 11 13th July 2018, 1:38 pm

Mott1

Mott1

Told you so!

I wonder if it will ever dawn on the BBC that hardcore football fans aren't necessarily the same demographic as Nu Who's?

246Series 11 - Page 10 Empty Re: Series 11 13th July 2018, 2:45 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

Mott1 wrote:Told you so!

I wonder if it will ever dawn on the BBC that hardcore football fans aren't necessarily the same demographic as Nu Who's?

Even less so the new SJW friendly version.

247Series 11 - Page 10 Empty Re: Series 11 13th July 2018, 3:36 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

Chinballs openly admits Jodie was cast as part of an agenda.

If We Hadn't Done It We Would Have Been Behind The Rest Of The World

God how did this cunt ever get his slippery little mitts on such a great show?

248Series 11 - Page 10 Empty Re: Series 11 13th July 2018, 4:59 pm

Boofer

Boofer

Ballchinian wrote:I think if the show hadn’t done it, we would have been behind the world, and Doctor Who has got to be out front leading the world, and being a great example of all the amazing things that are in the world. So, it wasn’t even a question in my mind.

Mindless, gushy, vague feel-nice arse droppings.

249Series 11 - Page 10 Empty Re: Series 11 13th July 2018, 6:08 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

Boofer wrote:
Ballchinian wrote:I think if the show hadn’t done it, we would have been behind the world, and Doctor Who has got to be out front leading the world, and being a great example of all the amazing things that are in the world. So, it wasn’t even a question in my mind.

Mindless, gushy, vague feel-nice arse droppings.

Indeed and what the fuck is he talking about DW being a great example of all the amazing things in the world?

What like giant maggots? Evil space Nazi mutants? Cybernetic Zombies? Evil beardie bastards who shrink people?

And a hero who a lot of the time lets be honest is quite an arsehole.

The damn right and I'll do it again bit always makes me LOL though not as much as the state of DW right now.

250Series 11 - Page 10 Empty Re: Series 11 13th July 2018, 10:59 pm

iank

iank

Same old, same old.
I'd rather eat my own shit than keep watching New Poo. It's drivel that has bugger all to do with the original show now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum