Farticus
Mike
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 13]

Zarius

Zarius

Thirty pages devoted to Mr. Pertwee this week

New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine - Page 10 64888247_3140587825981668_9002924280517754880_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Anyone that pays £6 for THIS magazine is officially a loser.

Zarius

Zarius

I got nothing left to lose Wink

burrunjor

burrunjor

I hate to say I'm tempted to buy it. I don't want to give Christel Dee and Claudia Boleyn any money, but I do want to read that interview with Sean Pertwee.

God damn why did these parasites have to infect the brand. Its for this reason that I despise Steven Moffat more than anyone else involved with the show. Its his fault I'm in this dilemma.

Last edited by burrunjor on 25th June 2019, 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

You could buy a second-hand object that would fit perfectly up your bum for that price. I know which one I'd rather spend money on.

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

LOL Time Team meets Katy Manning.

"Before I begin the interview can I just ask which character you played and what era you were in?" LOL

Boofer

Boofer

1. Pick up the inevitable pirate copy.

Or...

2. Stand in Smiths and read the good bits, then walk out of the shop.

Zarius

Zarius

Boofer wrote:2. Stand in Smiths and read the good bits, then walk out of the shop.

Known as byrne-stealing in the industry...and once brought up and suggested on The Simpsons

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Boofer wrote:1. Pick up the inevitable pirate copy.

Or...

I wouldn't advise that at all.

The trick is to surreptitiously take pictures of the pages with your phone. Make sure the lighting is good. If anyone catches you just leg it out of there and continue doing it in another shop.

burrunjor

burrunjor

Commander Maxil wrote:

Or...

The trick is to surreptitiously take pictures of the pages with your phone. Make sure the lighting is good. If anyone catches you just leg it out of there and continue doing it in another shop.

I'm too lazy for all of that LOL, and I enjoy reading it at my leasure rather than over my shoulder all the time. Its not out yet.

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

I have to say, WH Smiths is not what it used to be...

Always feel so small and cramped in there now.

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

burrunjor wrote:
Commander Maxil wrote:

Or...

I'm too lazy for all of that LOL, and I enjoy reading it at my leasure rather than over my shoulder all the time. Its not out yet.

I'll only buy a copy of DWM if the cover is worthy of my spunk. I'm afraid I'm going to skip this issue. Then again, I could always go to the toilets and do it there and then put it back without spending a penny. They wouldn't notice a thing since the condition of some of their magazines is poor.

burrunjor

burrunjor

Commander Maxil wrote:
burrunjor wrote:
Commander Maxil wrote:

Or...

I'll only buy a copy of DWM if the cover is worthy of my spunk. I'm afraid I'm going to skip this issue. Then again, I could always go to the toilets and do it there and then put it back without spending a penny. They wouldn't notice a thing since the condition of some of their magazines is poor.

I didn't need to know that. Its fine to share who you fancy, but can you please refrain from telling me your wanking habits LOL.

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Commander Maxil wrote:
burrunjor wrote:
Commander Maxil wrote:

Or...

I've never known Smiths to have a toilet.

Probably for that very reason.

burrunjor

burrunjor

Tanmann wrote:
Commander Maxil wrote:
burrunjor wrote:
Commander Maxil wrote:

Or...

I've never known Smiths to have a toilet.

Probably for that very reason.

LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL

I honestly think I died at Maxil's post. Rik and Ade would have been proud of these wank jokes. Its also hilarious that that is the only reason one would buy the new woke DW magazine.

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

burrunjor wrote:
Commander Maxil wrote:
burrunjor wrote:
Commander Maxil wrote:

Or...

I didn't need to know that. Its fine to share who you fancy, but can you please refrain from telling me your wanking habits LOL.

Would you prefer to hear about my trans gangbang anal fantasy instead?

Boofer

Boofer

Maxil is trying to out-perve me at the moment. It's most disconcerting.

Zarius

Zarius

New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine - Page 10 Dwm541

SomeCallMeEnglishGiraffe

SomeCallMeEnglishGiraffe

Zarius wrote:New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine - Page 10 Dwm541

Troughton looks absolutely terrifying in that photo. It's like he is staring into my soul.

245New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine - Page 10 Empty Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine 10th August 2019, 11:56 am

DogStar2000

Anyone know where I can download Doctor Who Magazine Special Edition 53 Target Books?

https://theleisurehive.proboards.com/

246New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine - Page 10 Empty Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine 10th August 2019, 10:58 pm

iank

iank

Boofer wrote:Maxil is trying to out-perve me at the moment. It's most disconcerting.

I'm sure you've hijacked his account. Big Grin

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

247New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine - Page 10 Empty Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine 10th August 2019, 11:01 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

iank wrote:
Boofer wrote:Maxil is trying to out-perve me at the moment. It's most disconcerting.

I'm sure you've hijacked his account. Big Grin

As if he's smart enough to do that. He can't even understand Ghost Light.

248New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine - Page 10 Empty Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine 19th August 2019, 9:38 pm

Zarius

Zarius

New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine - Page 10 Dwm-542

249New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine - Page 10 Empty Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine 16th September 2019, 7:48 pm

Zarius

Zarius

New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine - Page 10 Zpg1Y03

250New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine - Page 10 Empty Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine 16th September 2019, 7:53 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Zarius wrote:New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine - Page 10 Zpg1Y03

Nice to see a bit of love shown for John. Don't see that a lot in this shit fandom.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum