You are not connected. Please login or register

Infinity (Retro TV) Magazine

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Infinity (Retro TV) Magazine Empty Infinity (Retro TV) Magazine 23rd April 2018, 7:03 pm

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

There's a rather nice retro-magazine called "Infinity" which has slowly been getting improved distribution across the UK (mainly via WH Smith) in recent months. It's a bit like picking up an issue of "Starburst" from around 1983 for those of you familiar with its style and content at the time. I find that there's always something to read in it and it gives off a lovely cosy, 20th century vibe.

The current issue - #09 - has some enjoyable odds and ends in it. There's an article about "The Six Million Dollar Man" which I found massively interesting, and a rather good piece about the 1979 BBC1 paranormal thriller "The Ωmega Factor". There's also some nice short overviews of retro heroes such as Dick Barton and Dan Dare, and a rather nice overview of the "Look-in" publication of the 1970s.

Just thought I'd flag it up in case people were keen to take a dip into reading more about some of these wonderful old shows. Website is here:

http://www.hemlockbooks.co.uk/Shop/category/132

Nabbed that from GB

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum