DogStar2000
TiberiusDidNothingWrong
DeadManRising
Farticus
Mike
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 13]

301New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine - Page 13 Empty Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine 16th November 2019, 5:50 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Red Dwarf seems to have miraculously escaped being woke too, somehow (I imagine by being no longer a BBC show).

Infact quite often it seems critical of SJW safe space madness.

302New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine - Page 13 Empty Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine 16th November 2019, 9:11 pm

iank

iank

The last season did an entire episode taking the piss out of a society where no criticism of anything or anyone was ever allowed.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

303New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine - Page 13 Empty Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine 17th November 2019, 4:26 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

burrunjor wrote:

LMAO why do these people think that blocking someone is something to boast about?

What a pathetic little man. I can't stand Beth either. She's the type of fan that really turns me off the show.

304New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine - Page 13 Empty Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine 17th November 2019, 4:37 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Beth doesn't bother me too much.
Cornell just comes off as a snidey, slimy bullshit-merchant to me though.

305New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine - Page 13 Empty Re: New [old] Editor For Doctor Who Magazine 17th November 2019, 8:31 pm

iank

iank

They pretty much all do now. I'm done with that side of it.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum