You are not connected. Please login or register

Lady Gaga beauty appreciation thread

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lady Gaga beauty appreciation thread Empty Lady Gaga beauty appreciation thread 8th April 2020, 9:31 am

burrunjor

burrunjor

Since some idiots call her ugly let's appreciate the big nosed goddess' beauty.

Lady Gaga has a really unique look, which combined with her fun, genuinely nice personality and talent makes her unbelievably attractive.

I don't know her (obviously LOL) but everyone I know who has met her describes her as really sweet, down to earth. I knew a girl who was a security guard at a big concert hall who said Lady Gaga was the nicest person she had ever met at her job. Her recent fundraising for victims of Corona is also a really good thing too. I like the way for once she is asking all of her celeb pals to donate millions (as well as donating her own of course) rather than the general public.

I like the way she also said that the coronappocalypse isn't the same thing for everybody, and that it's easy for her as opposed to actual working people. I am so fed up of seeing celebs being condescending, and talking about this being the great equalizer. UGH, what a Marie Antoinette, "the plebs are now equal to the real people" attitude. Honestly what was Madonna thinking with that video of her in the bath?

Gaga's more natural look is absolutely gorgeous. A lot of the time she makes herself look weird as part of her act, like in The Born This Way video.

Still naturally she is so beautiful. Her nose and eyes are defintely the most beautiful thing about her.

Lady Gaga beauty appreciation thread Image

Lady Gaga beauty appreciation thread 79a979f82a60825f5cf3164c51fb57a5

Lady Gaga beauty appreciation thread Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRC3BKy50P3N9ooIpGjuerLIWd0qHOhLeZ9MIc6__E9628SY5BO&usqp=CAU

Lady Gaga beauty appreciation thread 4fbffdb08813d7c671a86c185544e3a2

Lady Gaga beauty appreciation thread Lady-Gaga-Red-Hair

Lady Gaga beauty appreciation thread 3b5ddd1106f837c90cad392738dc1e96b7260b89

I hope she never get's plastic surgery. So fed up of so many beautiful women messing their faces up because of pressure from shallow cunts.

2Lady Gaga beauty appreciation thread Empty Re: Lady Gaga beauty appreciation thread 8th April 2020, 11:30 am

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Lovely thread, Burrunjor. I like her natural look too, but I like her Poker Face look the best.

Lady Gaga beauty appreciation thread Poker_10

Lady Gaga beauty appreciation thread Poker10

3Lady Gaga beauty appreciation thread Empty Re: Lady Gaga beauty appreciation thread 8th April 2020, 11:35 am

burrunjor

burrunjor

Pepsi Maxil wrote:Lovely thread, Burrunjor. I like her natural look too, but I like her Poker Face look the best.

Lady Gaga beauty appreciation thread Poker10

Thanks.

She looked smoking in Poker Face. I think this thread shows she can pull of any look, blonde, jet black hair, brown hair, red head.

Her striking face always stands out. Again that's the benefit of having a big nose.

4Lady Gaga beauty appreciation thread Empty Re: Lady Gaga beauty appreciation thread 9th April 2020, 10:36 am

burrunjor

burrunjor

Her eyes are just so gorgeous. Only a tosser would call her ugly.

Lady Gaga beauty appreciation thread Vanity_fair_08

Lady Gaga beauty appreciation thread Most%2BBeautiful%2BWomand%2Bin%2Bthe%2BWorld%2BLady%2BGaga

Also she is so like Amy Winehouse in this one.

Lady Gaga beauty appreciation thread 203954

5Lady Gaga beauty appreciation thread Empty Re: Lady Gaga beauty appreciation thread 11th April 2020, 7:51 am

Kaijuko

Kaijuko

I'll be honest - I don't like LGG or her music but admit that she often looks stunning:

Lady Gaga beauty appreciation thread Aaa_ga10

6Lady Gaga beauty appreciation thread Empty Re: Lady Gaga beauty appreciation thread 15th April 2020, 9:10 am

burrunjor

burrunjor

Love this collaboration between her and another one of my favourites, Florence Welch.

God damn she looks so gorgeous in this video (Florence too.) Both big nosed beauties.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum