You are not connected. Please login or register

Any Lady Gaga Fans Here?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Any Lady Gaga Fans Here? Empty Any Lady Gaga Fans Here? 10th April 2017, 11:57 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

I used to be a big Lady Gaga fan back when I was a teenager. I kind of forgot about her for a few years but I recently started listening to her stuff again and it really holds up.

IMO she is one of the most talented singers of the past 30 years. She has an amazing voice and is extremely versatile. She has done everything from pop to Jazz to country and western to rock.

How many people can perform a duet with Tony Bennett and Beyonce (even though I absolutely despise Beyonce LOL)

I'd also rate her as one of the best live performers I've ever seen too.

2Any Lady Gaga Fans Here? Empty Re: Any Lady Gaga Fans Here? 11th April 2017, 5:37 pm

Adam Ant Driver

Adam Ant Driver

I agree that she can sing really well but I'm not a fan of her music. It's easy enough to listen to if you happen to hear it but I'd never say "I want to listen to her right now" and put it on.

https://thehiveforum.forumotion.com

3Any Lady Gaga Fans Here? Empty Re: Any Lady Gaga Fans Here? 11th April 2017, 5:52 pm

Defeatment

I thought "You And I" was my favourite, but never bought at the time. Pretty much reverted o listening to 20h Century music a lot more.
I did used to jam along to Radio 1 Chart Rundown (Most stuff only has four chords anyway! So it's about easier. Got respect for the Rap stuff, that provides a challenge) so I pretty much missed out on Lady Gaga but I remember when she first appeared as the popart Gaga thing.
I'd probably like a bit more of her stuff. But not everything.
If I get inclined to listen more I will. But yeah, she does have a great singing voice.
Just not one I could listen to a lot!

4Any Lady Gaga Fans Here? Empty Re: Any Lady Gaga Fans Here? 12th April 2017, 2:55 pm

Boofer

Boofer

Not really a fan.

Initially couldn't get past the absurdly infantile name, and when I did was revolted by her propensity for dressing like a surrealist butcher's bad acid trip.

The voice? S'alright, I suppose. Nothing special. Certainly not up there with the best voices of the 20th century. The sort of thing you'd expect to hear on a decent night in Vegas.

5Any Lady Gaga Fans Here? Empty Re: Any Lady Gaga Fans Here? 18th November 2019, 9:24 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I like some of her work. Poker Face, Just Dance and Bad Romance are all pretty cool.

6Any Lady Gaga Fans Here? Empty Re: Any Lady Gaga Fans Here? 18th November 2019, 10:51 pm

Boofer

Boofer

Bet you'd love to Poker Face, Maxil.

7Any Lady Gaga Fans Here? Empty Re: Any Lady Gaga Fans Here? 18th November 2019, 10:56 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Cunnus Maximus wrote:Bet you'd love to Poker Face, Maxil.

Naturally.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum