You are not connected. Please login or register

Paloma Faith beauty appreciation thread

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

burrunjor

burrunjor

Follow up to the Lady Gaga one, let's appreciate another uniquely beautiful crazy female singer.

Had a huge crush on this woman since 2009.

I think she suits red hair the most. Her eyes are just so stunning and her smile is breathtaking. I also love her classy 1940s vampish style. She's just so cute.

Paloma Faith beauty appreciation thread Cec7faff28d2e7361997823eecf7d815_395

Paloma Faith beauty appreciation thread 463734_1

Paloma Faith beauty appreciation thread P01bqsnc

Paloma Faith beauty appreciation thread Paloma-Faith

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I love your taste in women! She's immensely talented and gorgeous. As the forum's resident butt addict I can't resist posting these:

Paloma Faith beauty appreciation thread Faith_11

Paloma Faith beauty appreciation thread Faith_12

Yum Wink

burrunjor

burrunjor

Pepsi Maxil wrote:I love your taste in women! She's immensely talented and gorgeous.  As the forum's resident butt addict I can't resist posting these:

Yum Wink

Thanks, those are great pictures. Big Grin

Crazy female singers, Dinosaurs, Vampires and old British sci fi seem to be the things I knowthe most about.

I'd like see a tv show where Paloma Faith plays a Vampire who fights Dinosaurs whilst travelling through time and space. That would be far more entertaining than DW these days.

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

burrunjor wrote:
Pepsi Maxil wrote:I love your taste in women! She's immensely talented and gorgeous.  As the forum's resident butt addict I can't resist posting these:

Yum Wink

Thanks, those are great pictures. Big Grin

Crazy female singers, Dinosaurs, Vampires and old British sci fi seem to be the things I knowthe most about.

I'd like see a tv show where Paloma Faith plays a Vampire who fights Dinosaurs whilst travelling through time and space. That would be far more entertaining than DW these days.

Crazy but classy. I think that show would be more entertaining than most things these days  LOL

This cover is so captivating. I remember it being on a car advert last year and I always loved hearing it whenever it came on. She radiates confidence in a lot of her music videos.

Absolutely gorgeous:

Paloma Faith beauty appreciation thread Faith_16

Paloma Faith beauty appreciation thread Faith_17

Paloma Faith beauty appreciation thread Faith_18

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum