REDACTED
SomeCallMeEnglishGiraffe
Tanmann
Bernard Marx
Pepsi Maxil
burrunjor
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Taking a break from the Hive Empty Taking a break from the Hive 17th March 2020, 3:54 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

My father's cancer came back.

Three tumors in his bladder this time. Really fucking depressed. Probably going to go offline for a bit.

2Taking a break from the Hive Empty Re: Taking a break from the Hive 17th March 2020, 3:58 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

burrunjor wrote:My father's cancer came back.

Three tumors in his bladder this time. Really fucking depressed. Probably going to go offline for a bit.

Oh, that's horrible. Be with your loved ones, friend. I really hope everything turns out well and he recovers. Please take care and stay strong.

3Taking a break from the Hive Empty Re: Taking a break from the Hive 17th March 2020, 3:59 pm

Bernard Marx

Bernard Marx

Shit. I’m very sorry to hear that. My Grandfather passed away over a month ago due to prostrate cancer, so I understand how bad this must be for you.

Take as much time off as you need. Sad

4Taking a break from the Hive Empty Re: Taking a break from the Hive 17th March 2020, 4:01 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

I'm really sorry to hear that dude.

Take as much time out as you need.

5Taking a break from the Hive Empty Re: Taking a break from the Hive 17th March 2020, 4:06 pm

SomeCallMeEnglishGiraffe

SomeCallMeEnglishGiraffe

Oh God, that's awful. Take as much time as you need, your family is more important. Here's hoping he gets the tumours out soon.

6Taking a break from the Hive Empty Re: Taking a break from the Hive 17th March 2020, 4:14 pm

REDACTED

Fucking hell, that's awful to hear. Sending much support your family's way and you'll be missed here. Sad

7Taking a break from the Hive Empty Re: Taking a break from the Hive 18th March 2020, 3:09 am

The Brigade Leader

The Brigade Leader

Really sorry to hear about your father burrunjor, hope he gets gets well soon.

8Taking a break from the Hive Empty Re: Taking a break from the Hive 18th March 2020, 8:21 am

iank

iank

Sorry to hear this, mate. Sad

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

9Taking a break from the Hive Empty Re: Taking a break from the Hive 18th March 2020, 10:18 am

burrunjor

burrunjor

Thanks for the support from everyone here. It's good to know I have friends in many different places.

I've decided I'm still going to post irregularly. I think in a time like this it's best to carry on as normal as much as you can. Some days it's just too hard, but I appreciate the support.

PS Jo Martin's Doctor is still utter fucking shit and Nick Briggs is crap. Big Grin

(Though apologies to Zarius if I came over as too condescending in the other thread.)

10Taking a break from the Hive Empty Re: Taking a break from the Hive 18th March 2020, 11:26 am

Ludders

Ludders

Terrible news for anyone. Cancer ruins so many lives. I hope he makes a full recovery. Keep strong.

11Taking a break from the Hive Empty Re: Taking a break from the Hive 18th March 2020, 11:26 am

Clayton Dickman

Clayton Dickman

Sorry to learn of this.
Sincerely hope your Dad defeats it.
Stay strong, burrunjor.

12Taking a break from the Hive Empty Re: Taking a break from the Hive 18th March 2020, 3:27 pm

ClockworkOcean

Dick Tater

I'm very sorry to hear that burrunjor. No

I hope he makes it through this.

13Taking a break from the Hive Empty Re: Taking a break from the Hive 21st March 2020, 8:43 pm

Zarius

Zarius

burrunjor wrote:(Though apologies to Zarius if I came over as too condescending in the other thread.)

No offence taken. Big Grin

Hope your dad gets better, and that you can stay positive.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum