REDACTED
Bernard Marx
Rawkuss
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Hive Vs ...? Empty The Hive Vs ...? 17th January 2020, 12:59 pm

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

After last years Zizek V Peterson debate, I was thinking how great it would be if members of the Hive could debate various Who related people/super fans/dregs of society/

El Sandifer Vs Bernard Marx would be a must, along with Burrnjor Vs Paul Cornell, any others?

Let's make this happen!

2The Hive Vs ...? Empty Re: The Hive Vs ...? 17th January 2020, 1:38 pm

Bernard Marx

Bernard Marx

To be honest, I don’t know enough about Sandifer to engage in an informed debate. I’ve read a few of her reviews, and although the Inferno one seemed rather bizarre in the points it raised (hence why I felt obliged to discuss why they made little sense on a certain thread from a whole back), they seemed harmless enough. Her calling burrunjor an “alt-right troll” is also rather spurious and based on no evidence whatsoever, I can’t say I approved of her assessment of Terrence Dicks after his passing (that was just twattish in every way), and she is probably something of an arse, but I don’t know if I could be arsed myself, really. She’d probably just slander me as right-wing, in spite of several other posts made here proving otherwise.

I wonder what a debate with Mr Tardis would be like. Who’s up for that? Smile

Last edited by Bernard Marx on 17th January 2020, 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

3The Hive Vs ...? Empty Re: The Hive Vs ...? 17th January 2020, 1:43 pm

REDACTED

Bernard Marx wrote:I wonder what a debate with Mr Tardis would be like. Who’s up for that? Smile

Lemme just check my calendar..... Wink

4The Hive Vs ...? Empty Re: The Hive Vs ...? 17th January 2020, 1:48 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Bernard Marx wrote:I wonder what a debate with Mr Tardis would be like. Who’s up for that? Smile

Four years ago I'd have jumped at the chance, as he was one of my favourite video reviewers back then, and I really looked forward to his stuff.

But he's become a disingenuous little shit since. I wouldn't bother wasting my time.

5The Hive Vs ...? Empty Re: The Hive Vs ...? 17th January 2020, 5:40 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

I have argued with Paul Cornell, Mr Tardis and Ellen Sandifier. All 3 of them blocked me. I'd happily do so again, but I doubt they would want too.

I'd actually love to debate Lord Slarr, Channel Pup and Samuel Davis. Slarr and Pup seem like decent guys, whilst Samuel Davis is up his own arse, but might not be quite so block happy.

6The Hive Vs ...? Empty Re: The Hive Vs ...? 17th January 2020, 5:51 pm

REDACTED

Who here would go up against Jon Blum?

7The Hive Vs ...? Empty Re: The Hive Vs ...? 17th January 2020, 5:52 pm

RussellIsLord

RussellIsLord

Indrid Mercury wrote:Who here would go up against Jon Blum?

I'd love to see you try. Ming Mong! Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

8The Hive Vs ...? Empty Re: The Hive Vs ...? 17th January 2020, 6:59 pm

Mott1

Mott1

Indrid Mercury wrote:

Lemme just check my calendar..... Wink

I tried to debate Mr Tardis on Facebook while he was being worshipped by Nu Who Oompa Loompas. He didn't get back to me.

9The Hive Vs ...? Empty Re: The Hive Vs ...? 17th January 2020, 7:11 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

burrunjor wrote:I have argued with Paul Cornell, Mr Tardis and Ellen Sandifier. All 3 of them blocked me. I'd happily do so again, but I doubt they would want too.

You shouldn't have disagreed with their "correct" opinions then, you filthy alt-righter!

LOL

10The Hive Vs ...? Empty Re: The Hive Vs ...? 17th January 2020, 7:22 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Pepsi Maxil wrote:
burrunjor wrote:I have argued with Paul Cornell, Mr Tardis and Ellen Sandifier. All 3 of them blocked me. I'd happily do so again, but I doubt they would want too.

You shouldn't have disagreed with their "correct" opinions then, you filthy alt-righter!

LOL

Only a cis deals in absolutes.

11The Hive Vs ...? Empty Re: The Hive Vs ...? 17th January 2020, 7:33 pm

REDACTED

Tanmann wrote:
Pepsi Maxil wrote:

LOL

Only a cis deals in absolutes.

12The Hive Vs ...? Empty Re: The Hive Vs ...? 17th January 2020, 7:38 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

LOL

13The Hive Vs ...? Empty Re: The Hive Vs ...? 17th January 2020, 7:40 pm

REDACTED

It's over Tanmann! I have the high ground!

14The Hive Vs ...? Empty Re: The Hive Vs ...? 17th January 2020, 8:54 pm

iank

iank

Trying to debate loony PCites is like trying to find meaning in a Pauly Shore movie.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum