You are not connected. Please login or register

Why the Hive is the best

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Why the Hive is the best Empty Why the Hive is the best 5th January 2020, 10:43 pm

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1014909870661931009.html

LOL

Still makes me laugh cos every time I search for this place it comes up in Google's listings LOL

2Why the Hive is the best Empty Re: Why the Hive is the best 5th January 2020, 10:46 pm

iank

iank

I love TRIGGERING cunts. Big Grin

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

3Why the Hive is the best Empty Re: Why the Hive is the best 5th January 2020, 11:16 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I really don't see how Burrunjor is an alt-right troll.

4Why the Hive is the best Empty Re: Why the Hive is the best 6th January 2020, 12:11 pm

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

Shut it, trad scum Smile

5Why the Hive is the best Empty Re: Why the Hive is the best 6th January 2020, 2:10 pm

Bernard Marx

Bernard Marx

Pepsi Maxil wrote:I really don't see how Burrunjor is an alt-right troll.
He’s not even right-wing!LOL

I’d seen this before on my initial google searches for this place, actually. “Trad scum”? Wow- way to ascertain the high ground of maturity. Do they even offer any intelligent counter-arguments at all? Are they just exercising their anger as a result of this forum disliking the rubbish that is NuWho?

Concerning RTD and the lower classes- he attempted to endear himself to them by writing working class caricatures, and I don’t see how this can be denied. The irony being that he completely patronised them in the process by writing the Doctor as a colloquial caricature, as if he presumes the working classes cannot understand or relate to a character unless he communicates in a manner akin to a regional working class stereotype. “Oi, Adam, me old mate... Just chill!” Not every working class individual is necessarily thick, yet most of RTD’s original characters conform to such an archetype. If anything, he insulted the working classes in such a manner.

And how did Moffat “let women into Doctor Who”? There have been countless female characters over the years in DW- the difference being that they weren’t written as patronising flirtatious stereotypes in the manner that Missy was. And nor were the likes of Romana ever as idiotic or downright infantile as Whittaker’s Doctor. So much for bloody progress...

And who claimed that everyone OK with a female Doctor was a “cultural Marxist”? I’ve not seen that anywhere on this forum, and in terms of generalisation, at least the forum doesn’t ban someone on the grounds of disagreeing with them, contrary to others out there...

6Why the Hive is the best Empty Re: Why the Hive is the best 6th January 2020, 8:38 pm

iank

iank

Oh, who cares? They're just sad cunts throwing their toys out of the pram that some people do have the intelligence to see New Who for the dumbed down drivel that it is.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

7Why the Hive is the best Empty Re: Why the Hive is the best 6th January 2020, 8:44 pm

Bernard Marx

Bernard Marx

iank wrote:Oh, who cares? They're just sad cunts throwing their toys out of the pram that some people do have the intelligence to see New Who for the dumbed down drivel that it is.
They are indeed. I just find the lack of intelligence on display utterly overwhelming. LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum