You are not connected. Please login or register

Which female Blake's 7 crewmember is your favourite?

5 posters

Which female Blake's 7 crew member is your favourite?

Which female Blake's 7 crewmember is your favourite? I_vote_lcap50%Which female Blake's 7 crewmember is your favourite? I_vote_rcap 50% [ 2 ]
Which female Blake's 7 crewmember is your favourite? I_vote_lcap0%Which female Blake's 7 crewmember is your favourite? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Which female Blake's 7 crewmember is your favourite? I_vote_lcap25%Which female Blake's 7 crewmember is your favourite? I_vote_rcap 25% [ 1 ]
Which female Blake's 7 crewmember is your favourite? I_vote_lcap25%Which female Blake's 7 crewmember is your favourite? I_vote_rcap 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

They're all very resourceful and cute, but which lady gets your vote?

Jenna:

Which female Blake's 7 crewmember is your favourite? KindlyGoldenFrogmouth-size_restricted

Cally:

Which female Blake's 7 crewmember is your favourite? Tumblr_nisoaohtGe1sd74fbo1_250

Dayna:

Which female Blake's 7 crewmember is your favourite? Tumblr_nsrxg5emqX1sd74fbo5_250

Soolin:

Which female Blake's 7 crewmember is your favourite? Afb578acdfc58b1f4ef59e909507889c

REDACTED

Jenna. She really helped me out in my teens alongside Leela and the Romana's....

Also she had the best chemistry with Blake.

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Indrid Mercury wrote:Jenna. She really helped me out in my teens alongside Leela and the Romana's....

Did they come round your house and help you with your maths homework or something?

REDACTED

Pepsi Maxil wrote:
Indrid Mercury wrote:Jenna. She really helped me out in my teens alongside Leela and the Romana's....

Did they come round your house and help you with your maths homework or something?

I wish.....

Speaking of female fantasies, How's Bonnie and Elizabeth these days Max? Wink

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Indrid Mercury wrote:
Pepsi Maxil wrote:

I wish.....

Speaking of female fantasies, How's Bonnie and Elizabeth these days Max? Wink

I'm still rather fond of Bonnie. I honestly haven't thought about Elisabeth since late January, though.

REDACTED

Pepsi Maxil wrote:I honestly haven't thought about Elisabeth since late January, though.

Did she finally get that restraining order sorted?

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Indrid Mercury wrote:
Pepsi Maxil wrote:I honestly haven't thought about Elisabeth since late January, though.

Did she finally get that restraining order sorted?

LOL

My obsession for her just ended for some reason.

I've always found watching Bonnie to be rather comforting. I can't really explain it, but she makes me feel happy and less stressed.

Coming soon: Comfort actresses thread Big Grin

The Brigade Leader

The Brigade Leader

Jenna. I think Soolin was hotter but Jenna was a bad ass.

Thinking of Blake's 7 women, oddly enough the one girl that sticks in my memory was Kerrill, the girl Vila fell in love with played by ubiquitous 60s and 70's TV crumpet Carol Hawkins.

Which female Blake's 7 crewmember is your favourite? 83577

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

The one I fancied the most was Blake's cousin in Hostage.

Which female Blake's 7 crewmember is your favourite? Hostag10

Kaijuko

Kaijuko

I was always most attracted to Dayna.

Which female Blake's 7 crewmember is your favourite? Aaa_da12

Fendelman

Fendelman

In all of Blakes' 7, I think Rashel from Weapon is the best looking girl, but Servalan is the female character I was the most into. Lots of hot women in B7.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum