You are not connected. Please login or register

Sexiest Ash vs Evil Dead Girl

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sexiest Ash vs Evil Dead Girl Empty Sexiest Ash vs Evil Dead Girl 18th February 2020, 10:33 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

Not all of us have seen this series, but we can all appreciate the babes.

Who do you think is the sexiest out of.

Lucy Lawless.

Sexiest Ash vs Evil Dead Girl Lucy-lawless-as-number-three-in-battlestar-galactica

Dana Delorenzo

Sexiest Ash vs Evil Dead Girl 50a2a8b309181928c805328bc73abb95

Emillia Burns

Sexiest Ash vs Evil Dead Girl Latest?cb=20180406114514

Arielle Carver O'Neill

Sexiest Ash vs Evil Dead Girl Arielle-Carver-ONeill

Jill Marie Jones

Sexiest Ash vs Evil Dead Girl 69eaa4759b41c5cfbb5645c0648688aa

Samara Weavring

Sexiest Ash vs Evil Dead Girl 1281483_Samara-Weaving

Ellen Sandweiss

Sexiest Ash vs Evil Dead Girl 41ade046a39b8d8643531df311dc612e

For me its a toss up between Lucy Lawless and Dana. Ellen's quite unusually beautiful though (though not in Ash vs Evil Dead as she's a horrible monster in it LOL.)

2Sexiest Ash vs Evil Dead Girl Empty Re: Sexiest Ash vs Evil Dead Girl 19th February 2020, 12:18 am

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Ellen. She is beyond gorgeous.

3Sexiest Ash vs Evil Dead Girl Empty Re: Sexiest Ash vs Evil Dead Girl 19th February 2020, 12:50 am

iank

iank

Never seen it, but out of those photos and that lot, Arielle. Very cute.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

4Sexiest Ash vs Evil Dead Girl Empty Re: Sexiest Ash vs Evil Dead Girl 19th February 2020, 9:52 am

burrunjor

burrunjor

iank wrote:Never seen it, but out of those photos and that lot, Arielle. Very cute.

Arielle is great. Very underrated as an actress and very beautiful. She was a great choice for Bruce Campbell's daughter as she has the same mighty chin he does LOL

I've been told I like strong jaws. I never noticed but I guess I do.

5Sexiest Ash vs Evil Dead Girl Empty Re: Sexiest Ash vs Evil Dead Girl 19th February 2020, 9:55 am

burrunjor

burrunjor

PS Ian you need to watch it now. Its an amazing show. You'd love it. Its unbelievably violent, unpc, got lots of babes (as you can see) and is hilarious.

6Sexiest Ash vs Evil Dead Girl Empty Re: Sexiest Ash vs Evil Dead Girl 19th February 2020, 12:05 pm

stengos

stengos

From those photos I'd go for Samantha Weaving.

I have never seen either show.

7Sexiest Ash vs Evil Dead Girl Empty Re: Sexiest Ash vs Evil Dead Girl 19th February 2020, 1:50 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

stengos wrote:From those photos I'd go for Samantha Weaving.

I have never seen either show.

Its one show, Ash Vs Evil Dead.

Its amazing. Only 3 seasons of 10 episodes. Definitely worth a watch.

This scene will give you an idea of the humour and set up.

LOL LOL LOL LOL

I like the way everyone here has picked a different girl so far. Shows that there isn't one universal standard of beauty after all.

8Sexiest Ash vs Evil Dead Girl Empty Re: Sexiest Ash vs Evil Dead Girl 19th February 2020, 2:02 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

Pepsi Maxil Foley wrote:Ellen. She is beyond gorgeous.

She is. She still looks great in Ash vs Evil Dead (for like the 5 seconds she is in her human form LOL.) Her nose is her most beautiful feature, though her eyes are great.

She was always one of my fave horror actresses. Her role in the first Evil Dead and the series is one of the best roles for any woman in a horror movie.

Women are either always victims or heroes. They rarely get to play the villain, and if they do its a sexy villain. Its a shame that women don't get to be the really scary, blood thirsty monster as often.

Cheryl however completely subverts that. This scene scared the fuck out of me when I was 8 (probably shouldn't have been watching it at that age LOL.)

9Sexiest Ash vs Evil Dead Girl Empty Re: Sexiest Ash vs Evil Dead Girl 21st February 2020, 8:47 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

God damn she was so sexy here. Even though she's trying to kill him LOL. She's the first sexy Demon.

10Sexiest Ash vs Evil Dead Girl Empty Re: Sexiest Ash vs Evil Dead Girl 23rd February 2020, 11:38 pm

The First Doctor

The First Doctor

Lucy Lawless, I like older women.

Their like a fine wine, aged to perfection

11Sexiest Ash vs Evil Dead Girl Empty Re: Sexiest Ash vs Evil Dead Girl 24th February 2020, 12:06 am

burrunjor

burrunjor

Ende the Devourer wrote:Lucy Lawless, I like older women.

Their like a fine wine, aged to perfection

Lucy Lawless was so goddamn sexy in Xena.

She was my biggest crush growing up along with Amy Winehouse (which is why I'm torn between her and Dana as Dana is just Amy LOL.)

She's aged wonderfully. I reckon Lucy will still be a babe at 103 LOL.

I'd also say that Lucy Lawless is the best genre lead alongside Tom Baker and William Shatner. If you want a huge personality and shameless ham, you can't top those three.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum