Cute girl at my work. Should I pursue?

+3
iank
Boofer
Pepsi Maxil
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Cute girl at my work. Should I pursue? Empty Cute girl at my work. Should I pursue? 28th January 2020, 11:49 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

She's sooo my type in the looks department. My God, she is PERFECT face wise. I've only spoken to her once about something trivial and even then I was stumbling over my words like a complete idiot. I really want to speak to her more and get to know her. She seems like a really pleasant girl. Any advice on how to approach without coming across like a plank?

2Cute girl at my work. Should I pursue? Empty Re: Cute girl at my work. Should I pursue? 29th January 2020, 12:44 am

Boofer

Boofer

Post a picture of you and one of the girl.

I'll give you a straight yes or no as to whether you've got a chance.

3Cute girl at my work. Should I pursue? Empty Re: Cute girl at my work. Should I pursue? 29th January 2020, 12:50 am

iank

iank

Don't shit where you eat. It will not end well, esp in today's climate.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

4Cute girl at my work. Should I pursue? Empty Re: Cute girl at my work. Should I pursue? 29th January 2020, 1:04 am

Ludders

Ludders

Show her your threads of this week's list of top 10 wanking material and tell her that you just shot her to the No.1 spot.

5Cute girl at my work. Should I pursue? Empty Re: Cute girl at my work. Should I pursue? 29th January 2020, 1:12 am

iank

iank

LOL

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

6Cute girl at my work. Should I pursue? Empty Re: Cute girl at my work. Should I pursue? 29th January 2020, 1:28 am

Boofer

Boofer

Ludders wrote:Show her your threads of this week's list of top 10 wanking material and tell her that you just shot her to the No.1 spot.

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

7Cute girl at my work. Should I pursue? Empty Re: Cute girl at my work. Should I pursue? 29th January 2020, 2:18 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Maxil wrote:She's sooo my type in the looks department. My God, she is PERFECT face wise. I've only spoken to her once about something trivial and even then I was stumbling over my words like a complete idiot. I really want to speak to her more and get to know her. She seems like a really pleasant girl. Any advice on how to approach without coming across like a plank?

Best advice I can give is give her a few leading questions showing an interest in her life (try to seem interested but not earnest) but let her do most of the talking. Women tend to prefer men who don't seem all about talking about themselves.

And also show your sense of humour.

8Cute girl at my work. Should I pursue? Empty Re: Cute girl at my work. Should I pursue? 29th January 2020, 9:58 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Ludders wrote:Show her your threads of this week's list of top 10 wanking material and tell her that you just shot her to the No.1 spot.

I actually don't masturbate to people I know or have met in real life.

9Cute girl at my work. Should I pursue? Empty Re: Cute girl at my work. Should I pursue? 30th January 2020, 6:04 pm

Aldrich Huckabee

Aldrich Huckabee

Bloody student. You really are a pus-filled maggot. Studying with the OU, are we? Why don't you ask one of your frat boy friends to give you advice instead of bothering us?

10Cute girl at my work. Should I pursue? Empty Re: Cute girl at my work. Should I pursue? 30th January 2020, 6:07 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I'm perfectly entitled to be here.

11Cute girl at my work. Should I pursue? Empty Re: Cute girl at my work. Should I pursue? 30th January 2020, 6:09 pm

Aldrich Huckabee

Aldrich Huckabee

Oh yeah? What gives you that right?

12Cute girl at my work. Should I pursue? Empty Re: Cute girl at my work. Should I pursue? 30th January 2020, 6:10 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

This is a public internet forum!

13Cute girl at my work. Should I pursue? Empty Re: Cute girl at my work. Should I pursue? 30th January 2020, 6:11 pm

Aldrich Huckabee

Aldrich Huckabee

Smart arse.

14Cute girl at my work. Should I pursue? Empty Re: Cute girl at my work. Should I pursue? 30th January 2020, 7:09 pm

Ludders

Ludders

Another one for the block list.
There are more more alts on this forum than genuine contributors.

15Cute girl at my work. Should I pursue? Empty Re: Cute girl at my work. Should I pursue? 30th January 2020, 7:09 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Why do you feel the need to block them?

16Cute girl at my work. Should I pursue? Empty Re: Cute girl at my work. Should I pursue? 30th January 2020, 7:11 pm

Ludders

Ludders

Why do you feel the need to create them?

17Cute girl at my work. Should I pursue? Empty Re: Cute girl at my work. Should I pursue? 30th January 2020, 7:13 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Brightens up my day.

18Cute girl at my work. Should I pursue? Empty Re: Cute girl at my work. Should I pursue? 30th January 2020, 7:13 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

For the record, I'm not the only member who creates them.

19Cute girl at my work. Should I pursue? Empty Re: Cute girl at my work. Should I pursue? 30th January 2020, 7:32 pm

Ludders

Ludders

I don’t block parody accounts of people like Levine and Hickman because they’re genuinely amusing. The rest are just utterly tedious, forum clogging self-indulgences that I have no time for.

20Cute girl at my work. Should I pursue? Empty Re: Cute girl at my work. Should I pursue? 30th January 2020, 7:38 pm

Aldrich Huckabee

Aldrich Huckabee

Pardon me for wasting your time. Despite being a frequent contributor to a forum for student nerds I'm sure you're a very busy man.

Git.

21Cute girl at my work. Should I pursue? Empty Re: Cute girl at my work. Should I pursue? 30th January 2020, 7:39 pm

Boofer

Boofer

Ludders wrote:I don’t block parody accounts of people like Levine and Hickman because they’re genuinely amusing. The rest are just utterly tedious, forum clogging self-indulgences that I have no time for.

I usually do the same when I can be bothered. Other times, my eyes just glaze over and I scroll a bit quicker.

22Cute girl at my work. Should I pursue? Empty Re: Cute girl at my work. Should I pursue? 30th January 2020, 7:41 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I prefer a parody account post over one of your whiny rants about lists and polls, lists and polls you sometimes create or partake in yourself Big Grin

23Cute girl at my work. Should I pursue? Empty Re: Cute girl at my work. Should I pursue? 30th January 2020, 7:48 pm

Ludders

Ludders

That’s the great thing about the block function. I bet Boofer wishes he could block list posts. 😆

24Cute girl at my work. Should I pursue? Empty Re: Cute girl at my work. Should I pursue? 30th January 2020, 7:51 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

The "block" button is essentially just a form of sticking your fingers in your ears and saying "lalalalala." I don't see the point of it unless a member is actively harassing you.

25Cute girl at my work. Should I pursue? Empty Re: Cute girl at my work. Should I pursue? 30th January 2020, 8:06 pm

Ludders

Ludders

Sure you could use it that way, but I’m always happy to enter into proper discussion with someone who disagrees with my point of view. As I am demonstrating right now.
It’s also perfectly possible just to ignore threads that are just more of the same old shite; and I frequently do. But the block button is also very handy for filtering out the tedium of members talking to themselves via alts, which is ultimately narcissistic, and often a passive aggressive way of saying something to someone that you don’t have the balls to say ‘to their face’. In a manner of speaking. So yeah, I’ll keep right on blocking them. Especially if it makes you use your ‘real’ account if you want to say something to me. 😇

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum