REDACTED
Bill
burrunjor
Tanmann
Pepsi Maxil
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Clara Oswald appreciation thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Clara Oswald appreciation thread 18th February 2020, 8:38 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

iank wrote:I don't see that at all. Season 23 is just season 22 without any of the good stuff.

Only Mindwarp is like Season 22. The Mysterious Planet feels like something that could have been made in the Williams era had it been a) funnier and b) less shit.

27Clara Oswald appreciation thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Clara Oswald appreciation thread 18th February 2020, 8:51 pm

Fendelman

Fendelman

If anything I think Vervoids is very similar to Robots of Death (leaving out the trial stuff). And Ultimate Foe is (like Invasion of Time) trying to do something similar to Deadly Assassin and not quite pulling it off. Mysterious Planet does kind of remind me of the Williams era, and Mindwarp is sort of a crappy version of a s22 story.

28Clara Oswald appreciation thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Clara Oswald appreciation thread 18th February 2020, 9:07 pm

iank

iank

If anything in Trial reminds me of Williams, it's Vervoids, which feels a bit Nightmare of Eden-ish to me.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

29Clara Oswald appreciation thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Clara Oswald appreciation thread 3rd March 2020, 10:14 am

The Brigade Leader

The Brigade Leader

Clara Oswald appreciation thread - Page 2 3494790%20-%20Doctor_Who%20Jenna-Louise_Coleman%20fakes

LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum