You are not connected. Please login or register

USA APPRECIATION THREAD

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1USA APPRECIATION THREAD Empty USA APPRECIATION THREAD 9th January 2020, 2:09 pm

GENKlMONK

GENKlMONK

GOD BLESS AMERICA, THE GREATEST NATION ON EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

2USA APPRECIATION THREAD Empty Re: USA APPRECIATION THREAD 9th January 2020, 2:36 pm

REDACTED

3USA APPRECIATION THREAD Empty Re: USA APPRECIATION THREAD 9th January 2020, 8:45 pm

iank

iank

I'm glad Genkimonk is finally coming to his senses. Big Grin

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

4USA APPRECIATION THREAD Empty Re: USA APPRECIATION THREAD 10th January 2020, 9:47 am

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

This is odd.

It's not even April Fools' Day yet.

5USA APPRECIATION THREAD Empty Re: USA APPRECIATION THREAD 10th January 2020, 9:53 am

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

But anyway... god bless America.

6USA APPRECIATION THREAD Empty Re: USA APPRECIATION THREAD 11th January 2020, 4:57 am

Genkimonk

Genkimonk

No, fuck America. I welcome the day the world beat it into the ground and make its people experience the pain and suffering they have inflicted on millions through their illegal wars.

7USA APPRECIATION THREAD Empty Re: USA APPRECIATION THREAD 11th January 2020, 5:05 am

Genkimonk

Genkimonk

One day, this will happen. And America will have brought in on themselves.

8USA APPRECIATION THREAD Empty Re: USA APPRECIATION THREAD 11th January 2020, 3:13 pm

REDACTED

Genkimonk wrote:No, fuck America. I welcome the day the world beat it into the ground and make its people experience the pain and suffering they have inflicted on millions through their illegal wars.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum