You are not connected. Please login or register

Best time of day to watch Doctor Who?

+2
REDACTED
Pepsi Maxil
6 posters

Best time of day to watch Doctor Who?

Best time of day to watch Doctor Who? I_vote_lcap17%Best time of day to watch Doctor Who? I_vote_rcap 17% [ 1 ]
Best time of day to watch Doctor Who? I_vote_lcap0%Best time of day to watch Doctor Who? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Best time of day to watch Doctor Who? I_vote_lcap17%Best time of day to watch Doctor Who? I_vote_rcap 17% [ 1 ]
Best time of day to watch Doctor Who? I_vote_lcap66%Best time of day to watch Doctor Who? I_vote_rcap 66% [ 4 ]
Best time of day to watch Doctor Who? I_vote_lcap0%Best time of day to watch Doctor Who? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Best time of day to watch Doctor Who? Empty Best time of day to watch Doctor Who? 5th February 2020, 9:15 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I'd say late afternoon and evening.

2Best time of day to watch Doctor Who? Empty Re: Best time of day to watch Doctor Who? 5th February 2020, 9:18 pm

REDACTED

After midnight.

3Best time of day to watch Doctor Who? Empty Re: Best time of day to watch Doctor Who? 5th February 2020, 9:18 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Indrid Mercury wrote:After midnight.

Edgy.

4Best time of day to watch Doctor Who? Empty Re: Best time of day to watch Doctor Who? 5th February 2020, 10:01 pm

stengos

stengos

Late evening / after midnight when the wife has gone to bed so she can't stand in the living room taking the piss.

5Best time of day to watch Doctor Who? Empty Re: Best time of day to watch Doctor Who? 5th February 2020, 11:02 pm

REDACTED

Pepsi Maxil wrote:
Indrid Mercury wrote:After midnight.

Edgy.

Well, I need to something to keep me occupied when insomnia's being a bitch. Although the likes of Underworld and Four To Doomsday would probably cure it!

6Best time of day to watch Doctor Who? Empty Re: Best time of day to watch Doctor Who? 5th February 2020, 11:12 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

I'm not sure Four to Doomsday would cure my insomnia.

It's too overlit.

7Best time of day to watch Doctor Who? Empty Re: Best time of day to watch Doctor Who? 5th February 2020, 11:14 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

The Ark in Space would cure mine. I'm actually getting.... rather..... sleepy... just.. talking... about.. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

8Best time of day to watch Doctor Who? Empty Re: Best time of day to watch Doctor Who? 5th February 2020, 11:17 pm

Fendelman

Fendelman

Any time of day is good to watch Dr. Who, but I probably watch it mostly at night. The Chase and Seeds of Doom are my go-to stories if I want to go to sleep quickly.

Last edited by Fendelman on 5th February 2020, 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

9Best time of day to watch Doctor Who? Empty Re: Best time of day to watch Doctor Who? 5th February 2020, 11:19 pm

Mott1

Mott1

I love the sound of Pertwee in the morning.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum