You are not connected. Please login or register

It's time for a disabled Doctor.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1It's time for a disabled Doctor. Empty It's time for a disabled Doctor. 2nd March 2017, 2:48 am

Boofer

Boofer

Why is no-one talking about this?

Everyone in the media speculates about casting an ethnic minority, or a woman, but never a disabled person?

Imagine the thrill of a wheelchair battle between Davros and the Doctor!

He could also use the sonic screwdriver as some kind of supercharging joystick when he needs to roll out of a dangerous situation sharpish - like a surprise Chumbley or Mechanoid attack.

Maybe the chair could transform and give the Doctor exoskeletal legs so he can kick Cybermen in the bollocks, or avoid arrows from Raston Warrior Robots.

A blind Doctor could use his powers of echolocation by clicking his tongue every 10 seconds.

This would also transmute to a new found ability to speak to cetaceans and bats.

2It's time for a disabled Doctor. Empty Re: It's time for a disabled Doctor. 2nd March 2017, 6:58 am

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

It shouldn't happen unless the story demands it i.e. we should see him get his legs crushed on-screen.

3It's time for a disabled Doctor. Empty Re: It's time for a disabled Doctor. 2nd March 2017, 7:53 am

Boofer

Boofer

Or the bottom half fails to regenerate, and atrophies.

Loads of jokes about having Crapoldi's 'old' legs, etc lol! lol!

I'm a sick fuck.

4It's time for a disabled Doctor. Empty Re: It's time for a disabled Doctor. 2nd March 2017, 8:21 am

iank

iank

You said it. LOL

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

5It's time for a disabled Doctor. Empty Re: It's time for a disabled Doctor. 2nd March 2017, 7:37 pm

Boofer

Boofer

The Doctor wrote:Look at what this old bastard left me with! Useless! How am I meant to make my hero coat flap when I'm half-Timelord/half-shopping trolley!

6It's time for a disabled Doctor. Empty Re: It's time for a disabled Doctor. 4th March 2017, 11:25 am

Mott1

Mott1

We need Ray Winstone playing the Doctor with Tourettes.

7It's time for a disabled Doctor. Empty Re: It's time for a disabled Doctor. 4th March 2017, 11:42 am

burrunjor

burrunjor

Mott1 wrote:We need Ray Winstone playing the Doctor with Tourettes.

LOL LOL LOL

I actually don't mind Ray Winstone though. Yes he plays the same part in everything but sometimes it works.

I think if they ever do a movie about Amy Winehouse then Ray Winstone should play her dad and Ferne McCann should play Amy. That would be brilliant casting.

8It's time for a disabled Doctor. Empty Re: It's time for a disabled Doctor. 4th March 2017, 9:03 pm

Boofer

Boofer

I quite enjoy Sexy Beast, now and again.

9It's time for a disabled Doctor. Empty Re: It's time for a disabled Doctor. 4th July 2017, 10:07 pm

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

It's time for a disabled Doctor. A4bmo0

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum