You are not connected. Please login or register

Favourite Miss Moneypenny?

4 posters

Favourite Moneypenny?

Favourite Miss Moneypenny? I_vote_lcap25%Favourite Miss Moneypenny? I_vote_rcap 25% [ 1 ]
Favourite Miss Moneypenny? I_vote_lcap25%Favourite Miss Moneypenny? I_vote_rcap 25% [ 1 ]
Favourite Miss Moneypenny? I_vote_lcap50%Favourite Miss Moneypenny? I_vote_rcap 50% [ 2 ]
Favourite Miss Moneypenny? I_vote_lcap0%Favourite Miss Moneypenny? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Favourite Miss Moneypenny? Empty Favourite Miss Moneypenny? 19th January 2020, 10:50 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Caroline Bliss for reasons I don't think I need to explain  Wink

I wouldn't mind dropping by her place and listening to Barry Manilow. She's very cute and resourceful in Daylights and I think she has great chemistry with Dalton's Bond. I really wish they had both come back for Goldeneye.

2Favourite Miss Moneypenny? Empty Re: Favourite Miss Moneypenny? 19th January 2020, 10:52 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Samantha Bond

She was like a bag of peanuts.

Couldn't wait to unwrap her and taste the salty goodness.

3Favourite Miss Moneypenny? Empty Re: Favourite Miss Moneypenny? 19th January 2020, 11:01 pm

iank

iank

The original.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

4Favourite Miss Moneypenny? Empty Re: Favourite Miss Moneypenny? 20th January 2020, 2:13 pm

stengos

stengos

Samantha Bond. Gorgeous woman.

Re the list, should it include Pamela Salem? She played the role in Never Say Never Again.

5Favourite Miss Moneypenny? Empty Re: Favourite Miss Moneypenny? 20th January 2020, 2:16 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

stengos wrote:Samantha Bond. Gorgeous woman.

Re the list, should it include Pamela Salem? She played the role in Never Say Never Again.

I should have included her. Then again, I doubt anyone would have voted for such a useless incarnation of such a beloved character even if I had. LOL Great actress, bloody awful film.

6Favourite Miss Moneypenny? Empty Re: Favourite Miss Moneypenny? 20th January 2020, 2:28 pm

stengos

stengos

Maxil - I wouldn't have for her but she was gorgeous.
(•‿•)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum