iank
Mott1
Tanmann
Pepsi Maxil
Rob Filth
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26The royal family split - Page 2 Empty Re: The royal family split 15th January 2020, 1:49 pm

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

Gloucestershire's biggest Princess Diana fan is not happy with Prince Harry and Meghan Markle
She takes a keen interest in the monarchy, and particularly Princes William and Harry

https://www.gloucestershirelive.co.uk/news/gloucester-news/gloucestershires-biggest-princess-diana-fan-3736895

Sad

27The royal family split - Page 2 Empty Re: The royal family split 16th January 2020, 3:34 am

Rob Filth

Rob Filth

I've always said that there's nothing wrong with patriotism but everything wrong with mindless jingoistic nationalism.

They're both entirely two different things which people often get confused.

As far as I'm concerned if someone has just dropped from the boat and been in this country literally 5 seconds, they are inside the country and therefore they are now English as indeed is every person within.

Anything else is just stupid snobby stuck up self-entitlement.

As for Harry and Meghan, if they do fuck off to Canada waving their two fingers up at our fucking nazi scum media bastards then I think they probably achieve the status of being my very favourite Royals ever!

Let's face it, Murdoch's Secret Service contact thugs would probably eventually do a number on them like they did with Diana anyway.

I'd do exactly the same in their shoes given the disgusting vile treatment the xenophobic tabloid pimps and spivs have given them.

When are the British going to wise up and demand our filth-media to drag itself from the fucking gutter? They do this country no favours at all.

http://www.thefuckingobvious.com

28The royal family split - Page 2 Empty Re: The royal family split 22nd January 2020, 10:16 pm

Mott1

Mott1

Rob is right. The same papers who lay into Meghan now, page after page, were the ones stating she would modernise the royal family.

When you look at it from Harry's POV he's had more than his fair share of press intrusion, and all the public funding in the world can't erase losing your Mum so young with the press involved.

29The royal family split - Page 2 Empty Re: The royal family split 26th January 2020, 4:42 pm

Genkimonk

Genkimonk

Fuck that argument. Megan is simply an attention seeker who wanted her 5 minutes of fame. When the media turned on her because she had no fucking class, voiced her problems publicly like dirty laundry, and ignored the etiquette expected of a royal, I honestly feel she brought this on herself. Fuck, she is now wanting to go on the talk show circuit. She has no decorum at all.

This is simple an example of an ignorant yank refusing to respect the culture they were invited into. She deserves the shaming she's been getting. She is a product of a culture that simply doesn't respect other cultures, period.

30The royal family split - Page 2 Empty Re: The royal family split 26th January 2020, 4:56 pm

Boofer

Boofer

Genkimonk wrote:Fuck that argument. Megan is simply an attention seeker who wanted her 5 minutes of fame. When the media turned on her because she had no fucking class, voiced her problems publicly like dirty laundry, and ignored the etiquette expected of a royal, I honestly feel she brought this on herself. Fuck, she is now wanting to go on the talk show circuit. She has no decorum at all.

This is simple an example of an ignorant yank refusing to respect the culture they were invited into. She deserves the shaming she's been getting. She is a product of a culture that simply doesn't respect other cultures, period.

FBI are keeping a close watch on you, Mullah Genkimonk.

31The royal family split - Page 2 Empty Re: The royal family split 26th January 2020, 8:59 pm

iank

iank

I'm afraid I'm with Genkimonk on this one, actually. Knew she had future train-wreck written all over her from day one. Didn't expect it this fast, though, to be sure. LOL

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

32The royal family split - Page 2 Empty Re: The royal family split 29th January 2020, 10:41 pm

Mott1

Mott1

Now Andrew is dodging the fbi. Perhaps he felt he was getting a good press compared to Haz 'n' Megs.

33The royal family split - Page 2 Empty Re: The royal family split 29th January 2020, 11:53 pm

Genkimonk

Genkimonk

Why should he cooperate with the yanks when the cunts wont hand over that women who ran over that poor kid. Also, he wouldn't get a fair trial because America is just too corrupt.

We should simple do an investigation here.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum