Pepsi Maxil
Rob Filth
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1The royal family split Empty The royal family split 9th January 2020, 12:36 am

Genkimonk

Genkimonk

Let me be honest, I am not really a fan of them, but I value our traditions. I was against the idea of Harry marrying an American because I believed Megan wouldn't have the social graces required for the role, and I have been proven right. Americans can't separate fame and duty.

Megan is just a typical attention seeking spoilt brat. It's been all about her, and her brand. She has not helped our country, and I think she is an embarrassment. And now she has dragged Harry down too.

I actually feel sorry for the Queen.

2The royal family split Empty Re: The royal family split 9th January 2020, 1:11 am

Boofer

Boofer

As a republican I think this is all rather marvellous.

Progenitory traditions in which people inherit power, deference and wealth should have died out in the feudal era.

The Queen has done a fine job as head of state, but I have one essential problem with that: I didn't choose her, and I don't have a choice whether or not to fund her lifestyle or those of her family and flunkies.

At least I could kick out a democratically accountable head of state.

And what's it to anyone what Harry or Meghan choose to do with their lives? Even if it's all been some kind of Canuck/Yankie ruse to 'steal' away a prince, then so fucking what? He's sixth in line with no chance of becoming king, and neither she or him are ever going to be your friends, so why bother with the indignation?

Just what are you upset about other than the fact she's American, Monk? Couldn't any woman have done this? Or is this just a vehicle for one of your anti-American diatribes, which are usually based on nothing other than your ingrained agitprop vision of the US and its people as murders, imperialists and evil schemers?

3The royal family split Empty Re: The royal family split 9th January 2020, 1:17 pm

Mott1

Mott1

Maybe Monk has a point. Jeffrey Epstein is American too! (tho I'm sure Randy Andy would've just got his kicks somewhere else...)

Ironic that some of the papers 'torched' by the unhappy couple are the same ones that kept telling us how Meghan had transformed our stuffy white patriarchal system. I get the feeling that angle might change now, tho if they seriously think they'll get away from scrutiny by spending more time in Canada they've got another thing coming...

4The royal family split Empty Re: The royal family split 9th January 2020, 1:32 pm

Genkimonk

Genkimonk

Boofer wrote:As a republican I think this is all rather marvellous.

Progenitory traditions in which people inherit power, deference and wealth should have died out in the feudal era.  

The Queen has done a fine job as head of state, but I have one essential problem with that: I didn't choose her, and I don't have a choice whether or not to fund her lifestyle or those of her family and flunkies.

At least I could kick out a democratically accountable head of state.

And what's it to anyone what Harry or Meghan choose to do with their lives? Even if it's all been some kind of Canuck/Yankie ruse to 'steal' away a prince, then so fucking what? He's sixth in line with no chance of becoming king, and neither she or him are ever going to be your friends, so why bother with the indignation?

Just what are you upset about other than the fact she's American, Monk? Couldn't any woman have done this? Or is this just a vehicle for one of your anti-American diatribes, which are usually based on nothing other than your ingrained agitprop vision of the US and its people as murders, imperialists and evil schemers?

No, just based on the fact yanks lack a respect for any other culture they engage with.

5The royal family split Empty Re: The royal family split 9th January 2020, 8:50 pm

iank

iank

Merely confirmed the suspicions many had about Markle. She's alienated her entire family, and now she's doing the classic female thing of isolating him from his.
I give it five years max before she takes him for everything he's got, with a few false "domestic violence" allegations thrown in for good measure.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

6The royal family split Empty Re: The royal family split 10th January 2020, 1:38 am

Genkimonk

Genkimonk

American culture is a culture of excess. A culture of not taking responsibility. A culture of greed and dominance. An American could never work as a full time royal because they view it as a business opportunity, or just a means to boost their own fame. Why would a yank have a sense of duty to the UK royal family when most despise their very existence? And Americans certainly have no loyalty to their allies.

7The royal family split Empty Re: The royal family split 10th January 2020, 1:41 am

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I can't stand Meghan. I was ready to shove the muzzle of a pistol into the darkest reaches of my gob during the royal wedding build up. Would have been the only way to escape it.

8The royal family split Empty Re: The royal family split 10th January 2020, 6:36 am

Rob Filth

Rob Filth

I'm not a fan of the Royals one bit, however I feel Harry and Meghan are merely doing what a great deal of us wish we could do since the General Election result.

Britain has turned into a fascist backwater shithole and poodle to Fat Boy Trump.

If I had the means and ability to fuck off to Canada I'd leave tomorrow too.

Fuck this country and it's retarded Little England self-entitled jingoistic bullshit.

I've never been so ashamed of the behaviour of this twatty country and it's bent billionaire media oligarchy.

http://www.thefuckingobvious.com

9The royal family split Empty Re: The royal family split 10th January 2020, 9:51 am

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Pepsi Maxil wrote:I was ready to shove the muzzle of a pistol into the darkest reaches of my gob during the royal wedding build up.

That's why I ended up watching Flash Gordon's version instead.

10The royal family split Empty Re: The royal family split 10th January 2020, 11:13 am

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Tanmann wrote:
Pepsi Maxil wrote:I was ready to shove the muzzle of a pistol into the darkest reaches of my gob during the royal wedding build up.

That's why I ended up watching Flash Gordon's version instead.

Flash! Ah, ah, saviour of the universe.

11The royal family split Empty Re: The royal family split 10th January 2020, 11:15 am

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

"What do you mean.... 'Flash Gordon approaching'!? "

12The royal family split Empty Re: The royal family split 10th January 2020, 1:18 pm

Mott1

Mott1

The Express have titled their Harry and Meghan headline 'Countdown to Chaos' (for reasons that escape me) and the Sun have called their behaviour 'obnoxious', which coming from the paper that accused Liverpool fans of urinating on the dead and called Jeremy Corbyn a git is quite something.

Oh and Madame Taussauds have taken the Harry and Meghan models away already!

13The royal family split Empty Re: The royal family split 10th January 2020, 9:34 pm

iank

iank

I've never understood why it's okay for all other countries to be nationalistic and patriotic but not England...

14The royal family split Empty Re: The royal family split 10th January 2020, 10:44 pm

Boofer

Boofer

iank wrote:I've never understood why it's okay for all other countries to be nationalistic and patriotic but not England...

I agree with George Carlin on this one. I see most forms of nationalism or patriotism as fundamentally ridiculous associations predicated on the fact you were born withinin the boundaries of the same socially created patch of dirt. The very notion you can take some sort of vicarious pride in other people's achievements because of this is a little bit silly. It's especially incongruous when you consider the degradation of community and, conversely, the exaltation of the individual which has happened as a result of 40+ years of neoliberal economic policies.

That said, the Germans have it much 'worse' than the English. There's a lingering guilt attached to WWII and the association between Nazism and nationalism that's pretty hard to shake.

15The royal family split Empty Re: The royal family split 10th January 2020, 10:49 pm

iank

iank

That doesn't really answer the question. Razz

16The royal family split Empty Re: The royal family split 10th January 2020, 11:16 pm

Boofer

Boofer

iank wrote:That doesn't really answer the question. Razz

Premise of the question is false. The Germans have it harder.

And I don't see anyone stopping people from flying the flag, being proud of their national teams, or any shit like that.

It's only when it's coupled with dodgy sentiments about empire, colonialism and grotesque nativism that people show an aversion to nationalism.

I've never heard anyone criticise someone when, for example, they say the best thing about Britain is the NHS, or the general politeness and tacit rule conformity you see in queues, etc.

What many people do object to though is cunts spouting illiberal, authoritarian shit like 'you can't be British if you're not white', or when they state that people who have lived here for years need to be repatriated. This usually goes in hand with telling people they can't speak their first language in public , or that they should be forced to put up worse economic and social treatment because we're somehow doing them a favour by allowing them to settle here.

Unfortunately, there's a dark, ugly side to nationalism that makes people uncomfortable, especially in places where an entire generation are still yet to relinquish their love affair with our former empire.

In that sense we are a unique case. We enslaved half the fucking world and bled it dry. If there's to be an acceptable British identity, then it doesn't necessarily need to prostrate itself and cry for its sins, but it does need to couch itself in something other than hating foreigners and reminiscing about the days when we held the whip hand over giant swathes of the world's population.

17The royal family split Empty Re: The royal family split 10th January 2020, 11:39 pm

iank

iank

What a load of whiny old PC bollocks. The Loony Left Commie brigade really have thoroughly done a number on the British people, it seems. Rolling Eyes

18The royal family split Empty Re: The royal family split 11th January 2020, 2:44 am

Genkimonk

Genkimonk

Basically, I think it is wrong to be proud in the UK because of what it has become. There are times national pride is acceptable, but these days it would be wrong.

19The royal family split Empty Re: The royal family split 11th January 2020, 6:15 am

Ludders

Ludders

I've nothing against them as individuals, even though I'm against the institution of monarchy.
The scumbag British press have treated Meghan with typical snobbery that is one of the worst British traits. In that sense, good luck to them both. I wouldn't blame them if they just opted out altogether. It's not like they couldn't afford it.
I think Charles should dissolve the monarchy as his first and last act as King. Go on Charlie, you know you want to. Big Grin

20The royal family split Empty Re: The royal family split 11th January 2020, 8:08 am

Boofer

Boofer

iank wrote:What a load of whiny old PC bollocks. The Loony Left Commie brigade really have thoroughly done a number on the British people, it seems. Rolling Eyes

LOL

I can always rely on you for a succinct reply. I not sure what's whiny about not being a racist cunt or treating people with respect though. shrug

Which is why I brought up the distinction between nationalism and patriotism. Patriotism is the more acceptable face of nationalism, as it doesn't carry all the toxic nativist and racist baggage, but there are some obvious overlaps.

I don't give a monkey's toss about faux indignation relating to the supposed denial of nationalist expression among Brits 1. Cos it isn't true, and 2. it's about as substantive as the 'war on Christmas'.

For the record I'm not an internationalist or globalist either. People have better reasons to co-operate, like maintaining their shared freedoms and rights.

Last edited by Boofer on 11th January 2020, 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total

21The royal family split Empty Re: The royal family split 11th January 2020, 8:13 am

Boofer

Boofer

Ludders wrote:I think Charles should dissolve the monarchy as his first and last act as King. Go on Charlie, you know you want to. Big Grin

I think he should dissolve it in a way that upsets the entire establishment and the rest of his family by declaring himself the sole member until his death, while removing everyone else from the civil list. He'd then die with a dildo up his bottom around 18 months later following a series of cocaine-fuelled orgies in the warmest/most temperate Commonwealth countries.

22The royal family split Empty Re: The royal family split 11th January 2020, 8:22 am

Ludders

Ludders

Boofer wrote:
Ludders wrote:I think Charles should dissolve the monarchy as his first and last act as King. Go on Charlie, you know you want to. Big Grin

I think he should dissolve it in a way that upsets the entire establishment and the rest of his family by declaring himself the sole member until his death, while removing everyone else from the civil list.  He'd then die with a dildo up his bottom around 18 months later following a series of cocaine-fuelled orgies in the warmest/most temperate Commonwealth countries.

LOL

I've always felt a bit sorry for Charles. I'd like to see him be the final monarch.

23The royal family split Empty Re: The royal family split 11th January 2020, 8:28 am

Boofer

Boofer

LOL

I'd like to see him pretend to go senile and start randomly yelling "fuck off" and "cunts" at journalists, or occasionally bare his bum and hairy satchel to the waiting cameras while wearing his kilt at Balmoral.

24The royal family split Empty Re: The royal family split 11th January 2020, 8:55 am

Ludders

Ludders

😂
It might be more fun if Meghan did that. Lol

25The royal family split Empty Re: The royal family split 11th January 2020, 9:23 am

Boofer

Boofer

The royal family split Meghan-Markle-booty-photo

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum