Banned

Cunnus Maximus

Ronnie

ClockworkOcean

Tanmann

Rob Filth

Bernard Marx

burrunjor

You cunts don't belong here. Fuck off to GB with your woke bullshit.

2SJWs on The Hive? Empty Re: SJWs on The Hive? 27th November 2019, 7:41 pm

REDACTED

Edward Barlow, is that you? LOL

3SJWs on The Hive? Empty Re: SJWs on The Hive? 27th November 2019, 11:12 pm

Boofer

Boofer

Dick Briggs was much funnier.

4SJWs on The Hive? Empty Re: SJWs on The Hive? 28th November 2019, 2:38 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Please add trans dick to your signature pic. Make sure you blur it, though.

5SJWs on The Hive? Empty Re: SJWs on The Hive? 6th December 2019, 7:47 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

I have to admit about ten-fifteen years ago, I did generally think the way the modern SJWs do. A large part of it I think was because I'd been doing media studies at the time.

I did think media and culture had genuinely been poisoning people's minds, making them angry, anxious and preventing them thinking in a more humanistic way. That it was raising young males to think they had to act like paranoid thugs who were discouraged from understanding other avenues, parents to think they had to act like paranoid curmudgeonly tyrants and produce messed up kids with no healthy outlet for their confused emotions and less chance to learn to relate healthily to the opposite sex.

I did think cultural misogyny was a thing, that objectification of women was harmfully dehumanizing and encouraged violence against them to seem acceptable, that positive representation of coloured people and gay men in media was important to reverse the many films of the 60's and 70's where black men seemed to be depicted as criminals or cannon fodder.

I began seeing 'problematic' content in everything, and was frustrated that everyone else seemingly didn't.

Perhaps in a way I came to rediscover Doctor Who and see it as the only reliable antidote to all that which was always ahead of the curve when the rest of the media was becoming more reactionary.

I think that's what happens. Social Justice and media deconstructions galvanize young people to the utopian idea of a perfect ideal equal, understanding society, and then the inevitable fall from that ideal makes them depressed and angry at a society that they no longer understand or trust, and ever more dependent on the cult.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum