Ludders
Bernard Marx
iank
ClockworkOcean
REDACTED
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Biggest New Who hater here? - Page 2 Empty Re: Biggest New Who hater here? 11th January 2020, 8:35 pm

REDACTED

I'd say I'm perhaps the most neutral towards it (In particular, the RTD and early Moffat eras) but I don't loathe them as much as the late Moffat and Chibnall era which was the realization that sadly NuWho wasn't gonna get better.

27Biggest New Who hater here? - Page 2 Empty Re: Biggest New Who hater here? 12th January 2020, 2:15 pm

UncleDeadly

UncleDeadly

Well, obviously nominating myself would the height of arrogance. So I ain't gonna do it. ( Wink )

However, I think that both Kaijuko and Boofer deserve nominations for this one. I don't think I've seen either one of them say anything positive about NuWho once. 👍

28Biggest New Who hater here? - Page 2 Empty Re: Biggest New Who hater here? 12th January 2020, 2:58 pm

Kaijuko

Kaijuko

UncleDeadly wrote:
However, I think that both Kaijuko and Boofer deserve nominations for this one. I don't think I've seen either one of them say anything positive about NuWho once. 👍

And in my case, you never will do. Wink

But thank you - I'm very proud to receive such a nomination.  In gratitude, please enjoy my cartoon:Biggest New Who hater here? - Page 2 Who_118

29Biggest New Who hater here? - Page 2 Empty Re: Biggest New Who hater here? 12th January 2020, 6:14 pm

REDACTED

Kaijuko wrote:
UncleDeadly wrote:

But thank you - I'm very proud to receive such a nomination.  In gratitude, please enjoy my cartoon:Biggest New Who hater here? - Page 2 Who_118

That is an excellent cartoon dude! Made me chuckle! Smile

30Biggest New Who hater here? - Page 2 Empty Re: Biggest New Who hater here? 12th January 2020, 7:30 pm

UncleDeadly

UncleDeadly

Kaijuko wrote:
UncleDeadly wrote:

LOL Ha. Nice. And the first Doctor's in character! (only in fan fiction now... Wink )

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum