You are not connected. Please login or register

ever wonder if life is just a

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ever wonder if life is just a Empty ever wonder if life is just a 12th May 2019, 12:41 am

cunt

cunt

boltzmann brain

2ever wonder if life is just a Empty Re: ever wonder if life is just a 12th May 2019, 1:51 am

Boofer

Boofer

Simulation hypothesis seems more likely, or something like Penrose's conformal cyclical universe.

3ever wonder if life is just a Empty Re: ever wonder if life is just a 12th May 2019, 7:40 pm

cunt

cunt

i don't know how you'd assess probabilities here, especially being that the simulation hypothesis isn't really a model for existence in the holistic sense.

really the simulation hypothesis is essentially the same as the god-design hypothesis and gets you about as far. sure, i accept it seems probable that our percieved existence is a simulation, but broadly speaking it's irrelevant.

at the same time it isn't mutually exclusive with a boltzmann brain, where reality under a boltzmann brain would semantically be a simulation anyway.

conformal cyclic cosmology is fair enough as a more intuitive model of the universe but i don't see why you would assess it as more probable.

4ever wonder if life is just a Empty Re: ever wonder if life is just a 12th May 2019, 7:45 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I think the clinical certificate of life's inner contagiousness is down to a strand in the narrow subconscious which thus makes a significant analysis of the more preprocessing aspects of the migraine an egregious peppermint flavor noddle of chance and indignation.

That's what I think anyway.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum