bryanbraddock
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Mr Tardis Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Mr Tardis Thread 26th April 2019, 3:53 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

Zarius wrote:
burrunjor wrote:his lies in saying that RTD never wrote sci fi before DW and that Jeremy Clarkson was a holocaust denier. He blocked my comment Big Grin

The tube's never seen Nice Chap, Dark Season or Century Falls? You can find clips of them on Youtube, including the titles that credit him as writer.

He constantly repeats that point as a strawman. Some fans complained about the lack of genre experience among writers for season 11, so he says that RTD had no genre experience and no one minded.

Well first of all lots of us DID have a probelm with RTD making it too much of a soap opera. (That's one of the biggest criticisms of his entire era!) I love the way he thinks that Who fandom is a monolith.

Still he's not even right. 2 seconds research will show him that RTD begun as a sci fi writer. Dark Season was his first big hit. When I brought this up in a comment though he deleted it.

Its hilarious that he is trying to slander Nerdrotic that way. He's such a hypocrite.

27Mr Tardis Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Mr Tardis Thread 26th April 2019, 6:22 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

It's sad though because, again, back in the day there were very few Who youtubers who were producing reviews as good as his.

His review on Dalek and Christmas Carol were especially spot-on (well, if you can get past the rubbish teaser on the first).

28Mr Tardis Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Mr Tardis Thread 2nd May 2019, 2:19 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I thought I had found his bollocks in my freezer but they just turned out to be some old meatballs I forgot to defrost. I'll keep me eyes out for them, though!

29Mr Tardis Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Mr Tardis Thread 23rd May 2019, 12:26 am

burrunjor

burrunjor

Mr Tardis is going to get sued one of these days. The stuff this little balless sack of shit posts is inflammatory. He posts shit about Jeremy Clarkson being a holocaust denier, he constantly retweets shit about Sargon of Akkad being a pedophile, (after having previously been caught lying when he said that Sargon apparently said that feminists should be raped) and now he accuses Tommy Robinson of persecuting poor people.

See here.

https://twitter.com/TrilbeeReviews/status/1131254637355524096

Em this is what Tommy Robinson actually does for the underprivileged.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=video&cd=5&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwi89v_BorDiAhUvXRUIHX2_D9MQtwIINDAE&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.gofundme.com%2Fhelp-daisy-get-a-wheelchair&usg=AOvVaw2GHvsckBQoJGmf1s_SsksC

One of these days he is going to rile someone who unlike these guys is actually going to sue him and it will be fucking hilarious. He's a moron who never thinks before he opens that cancerous asshole he calls a mouth, in addition to being an absolutely disgusting little sell out shill.

Also he condones violent attacks on people for not having the same political views as he does.

See here

https://twitter.com/TrilbeeReviews/status/1131253739753549825

With this in mind fine. Lets put Tommy Robinson and Mr Tardis in the same room as each other and let them fight each other rather than have a civil political debate. That's apparently what Mr Cuck Reviews wants?

I'm sure this guy here.

Mr Tardis Thread - Page 2 Hqdefault

Would most certainly win. He looks like an upper middle class moron who hasn't done a days work in his entire life, but since he's so in favor of using violence against people then I assume he is prepared to fight his opponents like Tommy himself and isn't just a little spineless cuck spitting venom from the sides?

PS I hate Sargon. His Pinochet and McCarthy apologism are disgusting, as is his promotion of Ayn Rand, but isn't it funny that guys like Trilbee despite being so political NEVER mention that?

They probably don't know who fucking Pinochet and McCarthy are, hence why his analysis of Sargon is "HE HATES BWOWN PEOPLE!"

30Mr Tardis Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Mr Tardis Thread 27th May 2019, 9:51 am

burrunjor

burrunjor

Sorry I couldn't resist looking at his page after the election and I found this beauty.

Mr Tardis retweeted this post from a deranged feminist about breaking a guys wrist.

https://twitter.com/stellarcarol/status/1132572735585030146

LOL apparently all women can be killed by all men LOL LOL LOL LOL

Yeah really empowering Trilbee. Maybe if he'd watched some female led series and films before Captain Marvel he wouldn't have that attitude Big Grin

31Mr Tardis Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Mr Tardis Thread 27th May 2019, 10:04 am

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Catcallers are generally pricks though, and I can understand some women developing a lot of pent-up anger toward them, particularly if they're being aggressively persistent and ignoring them isn't working.

What concerns me about her tweet is that she seems to really fear men and think that catcallers are likely to become a violent threat. Generally even those men know that you just don't hit women as a rule. Especially out in public. It's dishonorable, you're less than a man for it, and you're just asking to be battered for it by other men.

Feminism and the modern media really seems to have gotten a lot of women needlessly scared and paranoid about men and seeing them as less than human dangerous beasts.

I don't hate her for her tweet, I pity her.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum